Unpredictable!!! (Page 3)

Date: 19-04-2008 5:27 pm (13 years ago) | Author: George Okoji Ukeje
1 2 [3] 4 5 6
- 9jakrazy at 10-05-2008 02:34 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
I think most of u guys are mistaking moodiness for unpredictability. They are 2 different things. The former is not deliberate while the later is a calculated expression. The female folks, I think, exhibit more of the former than the later.
Posted: at 10-05-2008 02:34 PM (13 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- naijainct at 10-05-2008 04:23 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: 9jakrazy on 10-05-2008 02:34 PM
I think most of u guys are mistaking moodiness for unpredictability. They are 2 different things. The former is not deliberate while the later is a calculated expression. The female folks, I think, exhibit more of the former than the later.


I think moodiness is the context you're basing your argument on but I still suggest you read somethings about women. Women are somehow difficult to figure out and it leaves me frustrated because I have read somethings about them yet was unable to hold down marriage for more than 6 months. The wise thing for every man to do is to stay away from marriage and enjoy life as it comes.
Posted: at 10-05-2008 04:23 PM (13 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- osituga at 10-05-2008 06:51 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: myragonza on  8-05-2008 07:23 AM
Quote from: osituga on  7-05-2008 08:23 AM
Quote from: myragonza on  7-05-2008 07:53 AM
Quote from: osituga on  6-05-2008 09:59 AM
Quote from: myragonza on  6-05-2008 08:24 AM
Quote from: osituga on  6-05-2008 08:23 AM
Quote from: myragonza on  6-05-2008 08:20 AM
Quote from: osituga on  6-05-2008 08:16 AM
Quote from: myragonza on  6-05-2008 08:14 AM
Quote from: osituga on  6-05-2008 06:57 AM
Quote from: myragonza on  6-05-2008 06:52 AM
Quote from: osituga on  6-05-2008 06:45 AM
Quote from: myragonza on  6-05-2008 06:40 AM
Quote from: osituga on  5-05-2008 11:15 PM
Quote from: naijainct on  5-05-2008 11:11 PM
Quote from: teephah on  5-05-2008 04:59 PM
Quote from: naijainct on  5-05-2008 01:15 PM
Quote from: 9jakrazy on  5-05-2008 12:08 PM
Why are all the guys against me on this one? Let me ask them a question: Who goes running after the ladies in the first place? Who is supposed to be the one in charge of the relationship? Is it not the man? If your girl is unpredictable then it is simply a mirror of the presentation of yourself to her, period! Unless there is a spiritual undertone though


I'm afraid u r still living in the past my friend. In the world of today women also run after men but thats not the point I'm trying to make. Lets go back to the basis. The question was "Who are more unpredictable in affairs? MALES or FEMALES? " I take it the writer of this question is talking about unpredictability in the context of relationships, right? Well, I still maintain that women are more unpredictable because of their God given nature. They are emotional beings and therefore, unpredictable. To buttress my point, picture this scenario......... A man came home from work and forgot to give his wife the usual kiss she gets at the door. Probably because he was preoccupied with work from the office or he had a bad day. What does the wife do? She took it to heart and acted on it. The next day the man tried to kiss his wife at the door when he got back from work but she wouldn't let him citing the previous day she didn't get a kiss. Now how do u explain that??? That is women unpredictability at work. If you still stick to your opinion on this issue, I suggest you read Understanding the Power and Purpose of Woman: by Myles Munroe.




Cute


Thanks

Thanks: Spanish: Gracias

Japanese - Arigato

French - Merci

Italiano - Grazie mille!


Russian - благодарность


american - f%%k thanks y'll  Grin

Yoruba----ehsheee

arabic - shukran

Chinese - chi hua kai

nope...its Xie Xie... Cool

it may be but....wht part of the chinese are you frm?Huh?

lol....thats what i heard them say in the chinese restaurants....chinkos are all chinkos abi....

really?

are they not...?

they're not
Posted: at 10-05-2008 06:51 PM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- myragonza at 12-05-2008 08:48 AM (13 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: osituga on 10-05-2008 06:51 PM
Quote from: myragonza on  8-05-2008 07:23 AM
Quote from: osituga on  7-05-2008 08:23 AM
Quote from: myragonza on  7-05-2008 07:53 AM
Quote from: osituga on  6-05-2008 09:59 AM
Quote from: myragonza on  6-05-2008 08:24 AM
Quote from: osituga on  6-05-2008 08:23 AM
Quote from: myragonza on  6-05-2008 08:20 AM
Quote from: osituga on  6-05-2008 08:16 AM
Quote from: myragonza on  6-05-2008 08:14 AM
Quote from: osituga on  6-05-2008 06:57 AM
Quote from: myragonza on  6-05-2008 06:52 AM
Quote from: osituga on  6-05-2008 06:45 AM
Quote from: myragonza on  6-05-2008 06:40 AM
Quote from: osituga on  5-05-2008 11:15 PM
Quote from: naijainct on  5-05-2008 11:11 PM
Quote from: teephah on  5-05-2008 04:59 PM
Quote from: naijainct on  5-05-2008 01:15 PM
Quote from: 9jakrazy on  5-05-2008 12:08 PM
Why are all the guys against me on this one? Let me ask them a question: Who goes running after the ladies in the first place? Who is supposed to be the one in charge of the relationship? Is it not the man? If your girl is unpredictable then it is simply a mirror of the presentation of yourself to her, period! Unless there is a spiritual undertone though


I'm afraid u r still living in the past my friend. In the world of today women also run after men but thats not the point I'm trying to make. Lets go back to the basis. The question was "Who are more unpredictable in affairs? MALES or FEMALES? " I take it the writer of this question is talking about unpredictability in the context of relationships, right? Well, I still maintain that women are more unpredictable because of their God given nature. They are emotional beings and therefore, unpredictable. To buttress my point, picture this scenario......... A man came home from work and forgot to give his wife the usual kiss she gets at the door. Probably because he was preoccupied with work from the office or he had a bad day. What does the wife do? She took it to heart and acted on it. The next day the man tried to kiss his wife at the door when he got back from work but she wouldn't let him citing the previous day she didn't get a kiss. Now how do u explain that??? That is women unpredictability at work. If you still stick to your opinion on this issue, I suggest you read Understanding the Power and Purpose of Woman: by Myles Munroe.




Cute


Thanks

Thanks: Spanish: Gracias

Japanese - Arigato

French - Merci

Italiano - Grazie mille!


Russian - благодарность


american - f%%k thanks y'll  Grin

Yoruba----ehsheee

arabic - shukran

Chinese - chi hua kai

nope...its Xie Xie... Cool

it may be but....wht part of the chinese are you frm?Huh?

lol....thats what i heard them say in the chinese restaurants....chinkos are all chinkos abi....

really?

are they not...?

they're not

so what are they....?

Posted: at 12-05-2008 08:48 AM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- mr_trips at 12-05-2008 01:13 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
NAWA OOOO
Posted: at 12-05-2008 01:13 PM (13 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- osituga at 12-05-2008 06:11 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
Na Waooo....Wetin happen
Posted: at 12-05-2008 06:11 PM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- 2HT2TCH at 13-05-2008 12:41 AM (13 years ago)
(f)
i cant follow the topic. to many quotes.
Posted: at 13-05-2008 12:41 AM (13 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- fineboy at 13-05-2008 12:48 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: 9jakrazy on 19-04-2008 05:27 PM
Who are more unpredictable in affairs? MALES or FEMALES.

I think it's my fellow men

present your statitics.maybe u are a culprit

Posted: at 13-05-2008 12:48 AM (13 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- myragonza at 13-05-2008 03:59 AM (13 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: 2HT2TCH on 13-05-2008 12:41 AM
i cant follow the topic. to many quotes.


 Unpredictable!!!   Grin

Posted: at 13-05-2008 03:59 AM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- mr_trips at 13-05-2008 09:51 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Posted: at 13-05-2008 09:51 AM (13 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- osituga at 13-05-2008 09:52 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
 Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Posted: at 13-05-2008 09:52 AM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- mr_trips at 13-05-2008 09:58 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: osituga on 13-05-2008 09:52 AM
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

I LIKE UR KUCCI SUN GLASSES  (MYRA)
Posted: at 13-05-2008 09:58 AM (13 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- osituga at 13-05-2008 10:00 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: mr_trips on 13-05-2008 09:58 AM
Quote from: osituga on 13-05-2008 09:52 AM
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

I LIKE UR KUCCI SUN GLASSES  (MYRA)


Thanks....i bought it from the united sates of Alaba
Posted: at 13-05-2008 10:00 AM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- mr_trips at 13-05-2008 10:05 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: osituga on 13-05-2008 10:00 AM
Quote from: mr_trips on 13-05-2008 09:58 AM
Quote from: osituga on 13-05-2008 09:52 AM
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

I LIKE UR KUCCI SUN GLASSES  (MYRA)


Thanks....i bought it from the united sates of Alaba
DATS SHOULD COST U LIKE $10,000


Posted: at 13-05-2008 10:05 AM (13 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- myragonza at 13-05-2008 10:09 AM (13 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: mr_trips on 13-05-2008 10:05 AM
Quote from: osituga on 13-05-2008 10:00 AM
Quote from: mr_trips on 13-05-2008 09:58 AM
Quote from: osituga on 13-05-2008 09:52 AM
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

I LIKE UR KUCCI SUN GLASSES  (MYRA)


Thanks....i bought it from the united sates of Alaba
DATS SHOULD COST U LIKE $10,000




i meant 10,000 naira...... Cheesy

Posted: at 13-05-2008 10:09 AM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- osituga at 13-05-2008 10:11 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
nope.....i paid about 50 pounds
Posted: at 13-05-2008 10:11 AM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- 2HT2TCH at 14-05-2008 03:12 AM (13 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: myragonza on 13-05-2008 03:59 AM
Quote from: 2HT2TCH on 13-05-2008 12:41 AM
i cant follow the topic. to many quotes.


 Unpredictable!!!   Grin

im still lost...
Posted: at 14-05-2008 03:12 AM (13 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- britelife at 14-05-2008 06:12 AM (13 years ago)
(m)
Why lost?

Posted: at 14-05-2008 06:12 AM (13 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- myragonza at 14-05-2008 08:38 AM (13 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: britelife on 14-05-2008 06:12 AM
Why lost?




....LOST....which season...? Grin

Posted: at 14-05-2008 08:38 AM (13 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- osituga at 14-05-2008 06:32 PM (13 years ago)
(m)
Lost!!!....How Much?
Posted: at 14-05-2008 06:32 PM (13 years ago) | Hero
Reply
1 2 [3] 4 5 6

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. PHOTOS: Timaya In The US With 3rd Babymama, Dunnie As They Celebrate Daughter's First Birthday

  2. Orji Uzor Kalu & AY Makun Set to Be Build The First Ever Film Studio in Nigeria 'Camp Neya'

  3. Video:See How Jaruma Reacts as Regina Daniels Mother, Rita Daniels Calls Her Babalawo in Public

  4. It’s Almost Time To Take Over The World – Wizkid’s Son Boluwatife Set To Release A Song

  5. Actress, Uche Ogbodo Shows Of Baby Bump To Celebrates Her Birthday In These Photos

  6. BREAKING: Ex Kwara Gov. Abdulfatah Ahmed Arrested By EFCC Over Alleged Missing N9B

  7. Lagos Gov. Sanwo-Olu's Special Adviser, Tokunbo Wahab Reveals What He Wants As Birthday Gift

  8. "Why I Collect Hair At Barber’s Shop" -Suspected Ritualist, Funmilayo Kayode Confeses

  9. SPORT: Super Eagle Goalkeeper, Maduka Okoye To Join Eredivisie Team Of The Season

  10. BREAKING: Actor, Baba Ijesha Detained By Police For Alleged Sexual Assault Granted Bail


THIS WEEK
  1. Businessman Storms His Father's Burial With A Lion In Anambra State (Video)

  2. See The Way Singer, Vinka Reacts After A Male Fan Touched Her Private Part On Stage (Video)

  3. BATTLE! Wife Removes Husband's Sidechick Wig, Orders Her To Get Out Of Her Husband's Car(Video)

  4. “I Would Have Also Been A Victim – Another Lady, Miriam Bassey Shares Her Chat With Frank Uduak

  5. Man Given Beating Of His Life After He Was Caught Defiling a Secondary School Girl (VID)

  6. Actress Bukola Kiitan Addresses Those Attacking Her Over What She Wore at a Swimming Pool

  7. Exposed! WhatsApp Chat Of Man Begging Another Man To Leave His Girlfriend Appears Online

  8. Lovely Photo Of Patoranking's Babymama Surfaces As She Attends Imade's Birthday Party (Video)

  9. Uduak Akpan Makes First Public Confession, Reveals How He Killed Job Seeker, Hiny Umoren (VID)

  10. Young Man Dies After Being Poisoned By One Of His Friends At His Own Party (Video)


TOP MEMBERS: