Should The Nigerian Government Negotiate With Terrorists? (Page 5)

Date: 02-11-2012 10:59 am (9 years ago) | Author: Charles colins
1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7
- kmoore at 3-11-2012 08:54 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
I hard a dream and its coming to life and that dream will divide Nigeria.  Lets speak truth to our self and ask question that will let you know what is in the heart of this betrayers.Negotiation will not end all the Political problems and religious crises in our nation. The spirit of killings has been in the blood of the northerners. Why do they want this Nation Nigeria to be a Muslim Sharia law nation?

 what are Boko haram fighting for? Why do they want to frustrate President Jo Government. Why is Nigeria Presidential office not rotational. If this Crisis end today another will rise in 2015 when another election come up and if the northerners fail to win, Boko Haram will come back or another group will emerge.

Good-luck Cannot win in 2015 and the big Crises will arise. I saw division and that is the peaceful solution otherwise this nation will be like Sudan.
For example. Govt negotiates with Militant over killing and Kidnapping.{Although their fight is for justice,  But still today Kidnapping rates has increased after amnesty and negotiations. Where are we heading, is Division and that will bring peace to all Tribe.
We have bad Leaders who need to died. Lets Jonathan Govt Jail the criminals of let him flush them without mercy.
Posted: at 3-11-2012 08:54 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- mozemba2 at 3-11-2012 09:25 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
YES. If not why not? did you them to continue bombing innocent people?
Posted: at 3-11-2012 09:25 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- factfinding at 3-11-2012 09:32 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Nigeria Govt Must not go into negotiating with any TERRORIST CALLED BOKO HARAM is never heard off before, i've never heard  that any country negotiate with a terrorism before, we are not gonna be the first to so, and FGN should also remember that if they do,  other sect's  will rise up start killing in no time they will also demand for settlement,they have named they sponsor already SSS should move in now to get them arrested  Angry Angry Angry
Posted: at 3-11-2012 09:32 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- nitter at 3-11-2012 10:05 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
Bloodsucking muslims.They are beginning to feel the plessure of the Nigerian security.NO NEGOTIATION.Better still,if they can bring back to life the innocent souls they have wasted then the government may consider their offer.Animals from animal religion
Posted: at 3-11-2012 10:05 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- sammike86 at 3-11-2012 10:49 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
I think Buhari know some thing about this group and the government should not go into any negotiation with them 
Posted: at 3-11-2012 10:49 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- jeromekruz at 3-11-2012 11:42 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
pls fellow Nigerians lets shone violence and negotiate  with the uncircumcised pple for the sake of peace, bcus there is no Nigeria else where after dis one. they can put the venue wheter in yemen, afganistan, or even in prophet muhammed house, all we need is peace and harmony period.
 
Posted: at 3-11-2012 11:42 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- analyzation at 3-11-2012 11:48 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
their demands are outrageous. why should such negotiations take place in Saudi Arabia where the jurisdiction is Nigeria? how can they ask for the release of 'enemies of the State?' they ask for rehabilitation of their displaced family, what become of those whose death they were responsible for esp those of the South East? to answer your question, i do not support the FG negotiating with them. they are enemies of State and should be treated as such. of course they know they are gradually losing the battle and for fear of what this would cause them, they want to play smart and not be made to face the wrath deemed fitting for those who take human lives. America never negotiated with Osama. we should refuse any form of negotiation with them, instead the JTF as well as other security outfits should re-double their effort and bring the 'reign' of BH to an abrupt end
Posted: at 3-11-2012 11:48 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- mickky21 at 3-11-2012 12:32 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
They shld burn in hell...........who will compensate all the families they killed their loved ones? Who will rebuild all the infrastructure they destroyed? What of the churches?.......senseless pigs... God will allow not buhari peace........
Posted: at 3-11-2012 12:32 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- poss4love at 3-11-2012 12:33 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
why Saudi Arabia? is that where thier headquater is located?, no negotiation with devil, Stupid  muslims  mallams  Ewo---
Posted: at 3-11-2012 12:33 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- FinlandGuy at 3-11-2012 12:56 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: mickky21 on  3-11-2012 12:32 PM
They shld burn in hell...........who will compensate all the families they killed their loved ones? Who will rebuild all the infrastructure they destroyed? What of the churches?.......senseless pigs... God will allow not buhari peace........
Thank You for saying the truth,God bless Make you see muslims as their brain be.You. Let them resurrect all the innocent people they killed,then rebuild all the structures,cars,roads,school,churches,they destroyed, reformed all the business they closed and then we can talk about negotiations.
Posted: at 3-11-2012 12:56 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- FinlandGuy at 3-11-2012 12:58 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: analyzation on  3-11-2012 11:48 AM
their demands are outrageous. why should such negotiations take place in Saudi Arabia where the jurisdiction is Nigeria? how can they ask for the release of 'enemies of the State?' they ask for rehabilitation of their displaced family, what become of those whose death they were responsible for esp those of the South East? to answer your question, i do not support the FG negotiating with them. they are enemies of State and should be treated as such. of course they know they are gradually losing the battle and for fear of what this would cause them, they want to play smart and not be made to face the wrath deemed fitting for those who take human lives. America never negotiated with Osama. we should refuse any form of negotiation with them, instead the JTF as well as other security outfits should re-double their effort and bring the 'reign' of BH to an abrupt end
Correct .
Posted: at 3-11-2012 12:58 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- hello2003 at 3-11-2012 01:30 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
negotiate they said? this is the out come of the northern leaders meeting they held before this news, they all select BUHARI to represent this people not that b.haram choose him. and in saudi this what IBB was signing his father and mother to for nigeria to musilem country, he may be living fine now but in one way or the other he will cut of all this some day. all the northern leaders are BOKO HARAM take from me guys, BUHARI want to lay down his weapon for 2015 election, are we not getting the play here? during the sala no bobbing after the sala came a heavy one on a church and u are telling me they don't know nothing about that they should tell that to a bird this is the time to share that country and they have seen it coming that is why babangida buhari atiku dangote and others want to make peace now, NO NO NO, FG should the demand from this people because if they do this people have come to stay this true.
Posted: at 3-11-2012 01:30 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- ogbuagunelson at 3-11-2012 01:38 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
it is only nigerian government under the governance of a coward like goodluck jonathern that negotiation with terrorist is being considered at all. In the first place they know he is a coward, that was why they started this boko killing during his era, why didnt they try it wen obj was there, if his government negotiates qith these animals, it means that he is supporting terrorism, and this proves to us that terrorism is the best means of achieving selfish desires by any set who desires it, and if this happens we will witness more terrorism in just few months away from this year. i wonder why it is taking nigerian army too long to do wat i know very well they can do especially wen fellow comrades have been killed by these idiots, there should not be any living thing in maduigiri by now. any government that cannot defend its citizens especially common masses and enforce good security is already dead and stinking. how can the economy grow. am ashamed of all those that call themselves leaders...
Posted: at 3-11-2012 01:38 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- emeks2011 at 3-11-2012 01:50 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
ALL MUSLIMS ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE FOOLS,WICKED AND DEVILISH ONLY WHAT IMBECILE MOHAMMED TEACH THEM IS TO KILL AND DESTROY AND PROMISED THE BRAIN WASH IDIOTS THAT IF YOU DIE FIGHTING IN THE NAME OF ALLAH THAT YOU WILL BE REWARDED 72 VIRGIN.HE DID NOT SEE ANOTHER PROMISE TO GIVE THEM AND HE  KNOW THAT FURNICATION AND ADULTRY IS CONDEMABLE BEFORE GOD.
MUSLIMS SHOULD STOP KILLING INNOCENT SOUL AND DESTOYING PROPERTIES BECAUSE THE USELESS MOHAMMED HAS DECIEVED THEM.


MOHAMED IT CAN NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU ARE NOW BY MAKING STUPID SET OF PEOPLE CALLED MUSLIMS TO BELIEVE IN YOUR EVIL, OCCULTIC, AND BLOOD SUCKING RELIGION CALLED ISLAMIC.. RAPIST ANIMAL.
Posted: at 3-11-2012 01:50 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- garlandgoings at 3-11-2012 02:02 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Well, gone are those days when you can proudly say, "we dont negotiate with terrorist." I see it unwise! Like it or not, in my bible even the devil and God had a talk over job! I do not know about you that is pure negotiation for me. Back from the super natural, i see it as in your advantage to know your enemy and i mean as in every little single details regarding them. If only you could see what negotiation could bring! Atleast now we know we have to send some pilgrims to mecca if we must negotiate. why saudi arabia? how about mali? we forgeting the super power US! My advices is this,  it is time to know your enemy! you dont have to meet to all there requirements! Negotiation does not hurt neither is it showing your weakness. The exact word is wisdoom.
Posted: at 3-11-2012 02:02 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- patblessing at 3-11-2012 02:07 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
negotiation my foot if the fedral goverment should negotiate with terrorist they should also negotiate with arm robbers in the country and release the once that have being caught,do america negotiate with terros never so Nigeria Goverment should never do such hell dam shit, with criminal and Goverment should get it hot with those name mension because they are their leader.they are tired let the goverment keep on with their good Job and distory anything that call them self aboki boko aram
Posted: at 3-11-2012 02:07 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- garlandgoings at 3-11-2012 02:16 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: garlandgoings on  3-11-2012 02:02 PM
Well, gone are those days when you can proudly say, "we dont negotiate with terrorist." I see it unwise! Like it or not, in my bible even the devil and God had a talk over job! I do not know about you that is pure negotiation for me. Back from the super natural, i see it as in your advantage to know your enemy and i mean as in every little single details regarding them. If only you could see what negotiation could bring! Atleast now we know we have to send some pilgrims to mecca if we must negotiate. why saudi arabia? how about mali? we forgeting the super power US! My advices is this,  it is time to know your enemy! you dont have to meet to all there requirements! Negotiation does not hurt neither is it showing your weakness. The exact word is wisdoom.

Sorry i forgot to mention buari! who the hell is buari to even have a hand in settling matters in nigeria? u see what i mean, negotiation could pull all the strings! the big names are beginning to fall in.
Posted: at 3-11-2012 02:16 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- umbrocafe at 3-11-2012 02:35 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ZION7ZION on  2-11-2012 12:02 PM
Then they should compensate the families they killed their love ones, Government should never go into any negotiation with them, Pikin weh talk say en mama no go sleep no go sleep too, they are scared now I guess Angry Angry  Angry

I WISH DEY HURT 1 OF UR RELATIONS DEN U CALL 4 NEGOTIATION DEN
Posted: at 3-11-2012 02:35 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- luther4real at 3-11-2012 02:43 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
hmmmm....if am asked for my candid opinion, i would say YES, but we (Nigerians), we will be the ones to give them Conditions, not them, e.g, Lay down your arms within 3months and we do this and that for you (Amnesty)......i don't think one will call that negotiation.

Lets not 4get that these Boko Harams are Nigerians, some joined as an Extremist (the real BHs), while some joined because of poverty while others joined in order to retaliate the killings of their loved ones ( lets face it, its not all the people killed and labelled boko haram are actually boko harams), if they'v truly realized that they are making a mistake or they want to repent of their sins,then its fine, even though terrorism can not be eradicated completely but @ least it can be reduced to the bearest level. ( @ least we still have the story of The Prodigal Son in the bible)

Every time in Nigeria we compare ourselves with the developed countries like USA & Co, mind you, when the US makes such statement as not Negotiating with Terrorist, am not sure they are talking about their Own Citizens, these Boko Harams are home grown terrorist, they aint external, they are our brothers, one way or the other.
Posted: at 3-11-2012 02:43 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- osarobo62 at 3-11-2012 03:27 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: luther4real on  3-11-2012 02:43 PM
hmmmm....if am asked for my candid opinion, i would say YES, but we (Nigerians), we will be the ones to give them Conditions, not them, e.g, Lay down your arms within 3months and we do this and that for you (Amnesty)......i don't think one will call that negotiation.

Lets not 4get that these Boko Harams are Nigerians, some joined as an Extremist (the real BHs), while some joined because of poverty while others joined in order to retaliate the killings of their loved ones ( lets face it, its not all the people killed and labelled boko haram are actually boko harams), if they'v truly realized that they are making a mistake or they want to repent of their sins,then its fine, even though terrorism can not be eradicated completely but @ least it can be reduced to the bearest level. ( @ least we still have the story of The Prodigal Son in the bible)

Every time in Nigeria we compare ourselves with the developed countries like USA & Co, mind you, when the US makes such statement as not Negotiating with Terrorist, am not sure they are talking about their Own Citizens, these Boko Harams are home grown terrorist, they aint external, they are our brothers, one way or the other.

LUTHER 4REAL, THANK U FOR YOUR WISDOM AND OPINION.
I UNDASTAND  D ANGER MOST XTIANS AND SOUTHERNERS HAVE OVER THE SENSELESS KILLINGS.
BUT REMEMBER,THE JTF/SECURITY FORCES DON,T HAVE THE RESOURCES TO EFFECTIVELY SQUASH
THE BOKOS. THEY HAVE TOO MANY SYMPATHIZERS IN THE GOVT.(and also in the army).
WHEN A THIEF IS HELPING YOU LOOK FOR YOUR MISSING ITEM,IT'S ALWAYS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND.
people  should look at this issue with open-mindedness.
Posted: at 3-11-2012 03:27 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. F**k Off! Ukraine Blasts Elon Musk After He Shared Peace Proposal To End War With Russia

  2. Jaden Smith Blasts Kanye West Over “White Lives Matter” T-Shirt

  3. Rapper, Cardi B Shares Explicit Texts She Exchanged With Offset Amid Claims He Cheated

  4. Latest Study Shows How Dogs Can Smell Stress From Human Sweat

  5. VID: Singer, Harrysong Accuses Music Executive Soso Of Paying To Have Him Murdered

  6. "I Will Restore Nigeria's Lost Glory If Elected President" - Kwankwaso

  7. Ondo Court Arraign Man, Abidemi Oguntuyi For Stabbing Co-Tenant To Death

  8. Asuu Strike: NANS Declares War, Accuses Buhari Of Irresponsible Administration

  9. We Killed Terrorists From Sudan, Not Herders - Kaduna Residents Reply Gov El-Rufai


THIS WEEK
  1. Babangida Taunts Tinubu, Tells Him He Doesn't Need Bike Riding Video To Prove Fitness

  2. Just In: Asiwaju Tinubu Debunks Ever Withdrawing From Presidential Race

  3. Ogun PDP Guber Candidate, Adebutu Says It Is Not Yoruba’s Turn To Be President In 2023

  4. DSS Arrest One Of Peter Obi's Rally Coordinators, Joseph Onuorah On His Way From France @ MMIA

  5. Lagos State Deputy Governor Reacts To Claims Of Son Supporting LP Candidate, Peter Obi

  6. "Tinubu Is At Home In His London House" – APC Director, Media & Publicity, Bayo Onanuga

  7. God Told Me Who Will Become Next President, He's Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket —Primate Ayodele

  8. Peter Obi Of Labour Party's Supporters 'Obidients' Defy Police, Stage Rally At Lekki (Videos)

  9. Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Family Dump Nigeria, Relocate to America

  10. Skiibii Mayana's Girlfriend, Dorcas Fapson Sends Private Video Publicly By Mistake


TOP MEMBERS: