I killed my friend to put him out of pain – Suspected Murderer Confesses (Page 5)

Date: 28-11-2012 8:51 pm (9 years ago) | Author: tony chuks
1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7
- stesim33 at 30-11-2012 04:35 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote
Information reaching Edeson ONLINE News from the Yoruba movie industry, otherwise known as ANTP, indicates that one of the fast rising actresses, Silifa Ladeji famously known as Silifonia, was on Wednesday beaten to death by her lover during a misunderstanding.



A close friend of the late Silifonia, who is also an actress, said that Silifonia who was heavily pregnant before her sudden demise had been a victim of battery and assault in the hands of her lover.

We gathered that the suspect is currently at large, while the corpse of Silifonia has been deposited at an undisclosed mortuary. may her soul rest in peace.
Posted: at 30-11-2012 04:35 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- dlimelite at 30-11-2012 04:38 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: mary11 on 30-11-2012 03:04 PM
Stupid ashewo na god go damage dat ur leg wey u use dey waka up n down dey spread HIV idiot
Whatever. Back to sender. You're only mad cuz I proved to you that no tribe is perfect. Ppl like you needa take a good shower and read about your ppl before you go around judging & talking nonsense about others. Becuz you read news related to a certain group of ppl dont mean something similar has never or don't happen in your tribe or elsewhere. In most cases it happens everywhere in this world. Now you're mad and can't accept the truth too bad. Peace
Posted: at 30-11-2012 04:38 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- naturalqueen at 30-11-2012 04:43 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
A Wicked Treatment.........
Posted: at 30-11-2012 04:43 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- xband at 30-11-2012 07:06 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dlimelite on 30-11-2012 04:38 PM
Whatever. Back to sender. You're only mad cuz I proved to you that no tribe is perfect. Ppl like you needa take a good shower and read about your ppl before you go around judging & talking nonsense about others. Becuz you read news related to a certain group of ppl dont mean something similar has never or don't happen in your tribe or elsewhere. In most cases it happens everywhere in this world. Now you're mad and can't accept the truth too bad. Peace
Shut up, My brother just confirm you as a daughter of a prostitute and an Ashewo herself. Prostitute like you and a daughter of a prostitute. VagaBond Sad Sad Sad Sad
Posted: at 30-11-2012 07:06 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- xband at 30-11-2012 07:10 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Solidstonez on 30-11-2012 10:34 AM
leave EDO out of anything you say, i dont want to have issues with you
I swear i don't even wanna have beef with you but that your sister called dlamecripple or whatever is to headed. Just watch me and my brother disgrace her here and laugh. Please don't put your head into it if not your not gonna like our venom. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 30-11-2012 07:10 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- xband at 30-11-2012 07:15 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: mary11 on 30-11-2012 03:04 PM
Stupid ashewo na god go damage dat ur leg wey u use dey waka up n down dey spread HIV idiot
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Well said. Guy you are right. She is HIV AIDS positive just as you have said. No wonder she doesn't have a profile picture. She want to spread HIV AIDS here. Her t o t o is smelling like a rotten egg. I'm sure her families are HIV AIDS positive also. Ashewo like her. Non of her brothers ar sister wanna help her because they've notice she's a mental case. I'm sure they are laughing at her.
Posted: at 30-11-2012 07:15 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- xband at 30-11-2012 07:22 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: stesim33 on 30-11-2012 04:18 PM
Yoruba guys and silent killing of the needy.

why is it so rampant for yorubas to be killing women, children , aged,  sick people and weak people eeh?

am tired of this rubbish from these guys. why am i in the same country with this snakes.
My brother I'm tied of this same thing oh.
Posted: at 30-11-2012 07:22 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- dlimelite at 30-11-2012 08:03 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: xband on 30-11-2012 07:15 PM
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Well said. Guy you are right. She is HIV AIDS positive just as you have said. No wonder she doesn't have a profile picture. She want to spread HIV AIDS here. Her t o t o is smelling like a rotten egg. I'm sure her families are HIV AIDS positive also. Ashewo like her. Non of her brothers ar sister wanna help her because they've notice she's a mental case. I'm sure they are laughing at her.
Good to hear about your ashewo mother
Posted: at 30-11-2012 08:03 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dlimelite at 30-11-2012 08:09 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: xband on 30-11-2012 07:06 PM
Shut up, My brother just confirm you as a daughter of a prostitute and an Ashewo herself. Prostitute like you and a daughter of a prostitute. VagaBond Sad Sad Sad Sad
Keep running your filthy mouth son of a prostitute. Your brother is like you spitting venom
out of anger becuz I spoke the truth to him.
Posted: at 30-11-2012 08:09 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- xband at 30-11-2012 08:10 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dlimelite on 30-11-2012 08:03 PM
Good to hear about your ashewo mother
My brother just confirm your HIV AIDS positive with your mother  in prostitution. Fish bone like you that haven't uploaded her real Aids looking body on naijapals. When did the doctor say you and your mother with HIV AIDS will die? Before Christmas I guess... Daughter of a prostitute. pele oh
Posted: at 30-11-2012 08:10 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- xband at 30-11-2012 08:13 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dlimelite on 30-11-2012 08:09 PM
Keep running your filthy mouth son of a prostitute. Your brother is like you spitting venom
out of anger becuz I spoke the truth to him.
Grin Grin Grin Ashewo is no a job. Please come dlamecripple let me pray for HIV and Aids with lameness to leave you no. Daughter of a prostitute.
Posted: at 30-11-2012 08:13 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- xband at 30-11-2012 08:15 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dlimelite on 30-11-2012 08:09 PM
Keep running your filthy mouth son of a prostitute. Your brother is like you spitting venom
out of anger becuz I spoke the truth to him.
Grin Grin Grin Ashewo is not a job. Please come dlamecripple let me pray for HIV and Aids with lameness to leave you now. Daughter of a prostitute. Vagabond
Posted: at 30-11-2012 08:15 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ajanni at 30-11-2012 09:20 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 30-11-2012 09:20 PM (9 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- dlimelite at 30-11-2012 11:56 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: xband on 30-11-2012 08:10 PM
My brother just confirm your HIV AIDS positive with your mother  in prostitution. Fish bone like you that haven't uploaded her real Aids looking body on naijapals. When did the doctor say you and your mother with HIV AIDS will die? Before Christmas I guess... Daughter of a prostitute. pele oh
Xbastard na you and your ashewo mother na. a**wipe
Posted: at 30-11-2012 11:56 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dlimelite at 1-12-2012 12:06 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: xband on 30-11-2012 08:13 PM
 Grin Grin Grin Ashewo is no a job. Please come dlamecripple let me pray for HIV and Aids with lameness to leave you no. Daughter of a prostitute.


Take your own prayer cuz you and your mama will be needing it. Youre the only lame & crippled person here. Go and and run to the nearest psychiatrist and stop drinking so much honeypot juice. You sound like some punk. Na ya mama and you get HIV/AIDS.
DONT FORGET TO TAKE YOUR DYCK WITH YOU. Contaminated bastard. Son of a prostitute.

Posted: at 1-12-2012 12:06 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Andy47 at 1-12-2012 12:59 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
too bad. but now the government have money to prosecute him and they will have money to remove the dead corpse, but no money to take care of the homeless and needy. no plans,
Posted: at 1-12-2012 12:59 AM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- YomiBaby at 1-12-2012 01:14 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: mary11 on 29-11-2012 12:47 PM
Yoruba pple?fear them o!
[/quot
You obviously never went school, so you should fear me? You obviously don't believe in God then as you are not meant to fear man. I have seen so many forms of tribalism on here, you just added to the list of brainless idiots. Anyone could be insane and anyone could be a stupid as you.
Posted: at 1-12-2012 01:14 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- YomiBaby at 1-12-2012 01:15 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: xband on 29-11-2012 03:03 PM
My sister if it was before I would have told you to stop but now i have realise the truth you've just said. I pray i meet People like Dlimelite and Papadip on naijapals dinner night, let me teach them what a nineteen years old boy can do. Stupid ashewo Dlimelite, no wonder she's hiding her damning face. My sister ride on.
Let them talk, they are jealous that's why. Hatred starts from jealousy Grin
Posted: at 1-12-2012 01:15 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- YomiBaby at 1-12-2012 01:18 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: dlimelite on 29-11-2012 07:02 PM
Monkey4real you and your mama & papa are fools and stupid retarded ashewo

Exactly they are so illiterate, i'm crying for them right now. Bet they all failed in education. Imagine Huh? All one nation but so much hatred, actually amazing.
Posted: at 1-12-2012 01:18 AM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- dlimelite at 1-12-2012 02:23 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: YomiBaby on  1-12-2012 01:15 AM
Let them talk, they are jealous that's why. Hatred starts from jealousy Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin True. Your making sense.
Posted: at 1-12-2012 02:23 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. Final Result Shows Banky W Didn't Win PDP's House of Representatives Ticket

  2. Is Abba Kyari’s Life Really Under Threat In Jail? Check Out What The Prison Spokesman Has To Say

  3. Hackers Post P*rn Contents After Hacking Kenyan Government Agency Website

  4. Confusion In Ogun PDP Party As Two Governorship Candidates Emerge After Primaries

  5. Insecurity: Gunmen Behind South East Violence Are Igbos – Soludo

  6. 2023 Election: Ongoing Primaries A Mess, Not Standard Practice - Jonathan

  7. Biafra: You’re Insecure, Fulani Won't Make You President – IPOB Attacks Umahi

  8. Peter Obi’s Resignation Will Cost PDP So Much – Former Party Chieftain, Olisa Metuh

  9. 2023 Elections: EFCC Told To Arrest Failed Candidate Asking Delegates To Refund Their Monies

  10. Man Imprisoned For Motorcycle Theft In Jigawa

  11. I Have Not Dumped APC - Magnus Abe Cries

  12. Rapper Cardi B Cooks Burnt Chicken Wings For Husband, Offset (Video)


THIS WEEK
  1. Arrested Accountant General Has Allegedly Implicated The Minister Of Finance Zainab Ahmed

  2. Trouble As Regina Daniels Allegedly Moves Out Of Ned Nwoko’s House Over New Wife (Read Details)

  3. Pastor Caught Red-Handed Having S3x With Married Woman In Her Matrimonial Bed [Video]

  4. School Bus Driver Sleeping With 4 Parents Caught Red Handed

  5. Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return N2 Million Each He Gave Them After Losing PDP Election

  6. I Am Not A Lesbian - Bobrisky Leaks Video Of Tonto Dikeh Touching Him

  7. APC Fixes New Dates To Screen Osinbajo, Tinubu, Other Presidential Aspirants

  8. Bobrisky Reveals Why No Man Stays With Tonto Dikeh As Their Clash Heats Up, Leaks Chat

  9. BREAKING: 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Bola Tinubu Opens Up On Being Sick

  10. 2023: Ogun State Students Pledge Support For VP, Osinbajo APC consensus candidate


TOP MEMBERS: