na who sabi dis gal

Date: 21-04-2009 2:45 pm (12 years ago) | Author: oluwa olayemi
[1] 2 3 4 ... 6
- at 21-04-2009 02:45 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
ERICA 4 LUV is her user name n i dont knw her frm adam,she's been telling me to WATCH MY BACK..wat she means by dat i dont knw,and for her to tell me wat she meant by dat,she has refused.....now she's sending some kind of dirty message into my profile after blocked her mails...whoever knws dis gal shld plz tell her to come out straight n tell me wat she wants instead of freaking me out Angry Angry Angry Angry...any insult frm any1 n we'll get aggressive wit any1 in dis forum

Posted: at 21-04-2009 02:45 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
- mazi at 21-04-2009 02:48 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
first of all report her to admin to check it out...

secondly maybe she fancies u for a girl to girl action...just suggesting!
Posted: at 21-04-2009 02:48 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Katee at 21-04-2009 02:51 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
hmmmm, passing Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 21-04-2009 02:51 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- bilol at 21-04-2009 02:52 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
do u knw wat got me mad....she has a honeypot as her profile picture n my computer here just shut down cos i cant view stuff like dat...it has been programmed....n ERICA IM NOT A LESBIAN....BACK OFFF IF DATS WAT U WANT
Posted: at 21-04-2009 02:52 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- bilol at 21-04-2009 02:55 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Katee on 21-04-2009 02:51 PM
hmmmm, passing Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Grin Grin Grin
wats funny?u want me to start wit u?
Posted: at 21-04-2009 02:55 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Rambukar at 21-04-2009 02:55 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: mazi on 21-04-2009 02:48 PM
first of all report her to admin to check it out...

secondly maybe she fancies u for a girl to girl action...just suggesting!

O'Jes! maybe she wants to bilolo you Cool
Posted: at 21-04-2009 02:55 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- mazi at 21-04-2009 02:57 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
she is just putting u on a spot...
she really want to freak u out....stop showing it...
Posted: at 21-04-2009 02:57 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- bilol at 21-04-2009 02:59 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
ave heard u mazi...but she keeps dropping mad messages in my profile
Posted: at 21-04-2009 02:59 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- prencess at 21-04-2009 03:02 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
hahahahaha
war dey oooooooooooooo
Erica what do u really want, i distory every spirit of lesbianlisim
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin bilol take it easy she maybe just some one seeking for
somebody to talk to Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 21-04-2009 03:02 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- mazi at 21-04-2009 03:03 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: bilol on 21-04-2009 02:59 PM
ave heard u mazi...but she keeps dropping mad messages in my profile
if u cant fight back....
report to admin nd ignore every other correspondence 4rm her...
Posted: at 21-04-2009 03:03 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Rambukar at 21-04-2009 03:04 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: prencess on 21-04-2009 03:02 PM
hahahahaha
war dey oooooooooooooo
Erica what do u really want, i distory every spirit of lesbianlisim
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin bilol take it easy she maybe just some one seeking for
somebody to talk to Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Prencess1 you look tired and lonely! Grin Grin
Posted: at 21-04-2009 03:04 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- bilol at 21-04-2009 03:05 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
i tire oooooo
Posted: at 21-04-2009 03:05 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- onchedu at 21-04-2009 03:26 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Man fit don join this issue!
Posted: at 21-04-2009 03:26 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Katee at 21-04-2009 03:36 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote
wats funny?u want me to start wit u?
oya make we start na. Grin Grin u want make i dey cry, if na man him be, u 4 don gree 4 am nobody 4 hear anything  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 21-04-2009 03:36 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- lovemar at 21-04-2009 03:42 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
I think in dis case u have to make a formal report to d moderator, cos i really think dey can help.
Posted: at 21-04-2009 03:42 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- welli at 21-04-2009 03:44 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: onchedu on 21-04-2009 03:26 PM
Man fit don join this issue!
Gbam!!

Quote from: Katee on 21-04-2009 03:36 PM
oya make we start na. Grin Grin u want make i dey cry, if na man him be, u 4 don gree 4 am nobody 4 hear anything  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Dead!!!  Grin  Grin

Posted: at 21-04-2009 03:44 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- cyndi3 at 21-04-2009 03:45 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
take it easy dear, it cud be another reason u know, i also had the same issue here but it wasn't that intense, mine was she emailed once and left a comment that wanted me to leave one guy for him, but d guy no want the girl Grin!
Posted: at 21-04-2009 03:45 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Katee at 21-04-2009 04:17 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote
Quote from: Katee on Today at 03:36:23 PM
oya make we start na.   u want make i dey cry, if na man him be, u 4 don gree 4 am nobody 4 hear anything       

Dead!!!   
Dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gbam!!!!!!!!
Posted: at 21-04-2009 04:17 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- bilol at 21-04-2009 04:38 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Katee on 21-04-2009 03:36 PM
Quote
wats funny?u want me to start wit u?
oya make we start na. Grin Grin u want make i dey cry, if na man him be, u 4 don gree 4 am nobody 4 hear anything  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
ok na make we start,u think say i be like u wey be say na every man wey pass ur profile u must to gree for......oh gal dey look face ooooooo,im very nice but wat do u do wen all of a sudden sm1 picks on u and start to insult u.ave insulted enuff men,ave blocked enuff so no big deal   Grin Grin Grin Grin kateeri  Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 21-04-2009 04:38 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- bilol at 21-04-2009 04:40 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: lovemar on 21-04-2009 03:42 PM
I think in dis case u have to make a formal report to d moderator, cos i really think dey can help.
thank u jareee,u get sense pass some1 for here jorrr  Wink Wink
Posted: at 21-04-2009 04:40 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
[1] 2 3 4 ... 6

fire TRENDING GISTS fire