''Tonto Dike,you are a monkey'' - Onyeka nwelue (Page 8)

Date: 05-01-2013 3:12 pm (9 years ago) | Author: dumex koolyarns
1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 16
- dickman2 at 6-01-2013 08:25 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: OSANSEBANE on  6-01-2013 08:19 PM
That is why I do not associate with the Edos in the United State. I do not like their ideology and orientation. I am BINI. I will tell you, I hate my people like sh*t. All they know is set up some secret club. Several times they have invited me to join their evil club; I refused, so they have stopped talking to me. Some even change their telephone number. Make my day. The thing is that they think all BINI speaking people have the same ideology and orientation like them. listen to this, all in Benin city, one bright sunny day, a nephew dragged out her sick Aunty who has been sick of chronic depression for years, whom they believed was a witch and the caused of all their problem, they beat, stone, lashed and boost her head to death. To make matter worst, the nephew called the dead auntie’s son in the United State to tell him that the juju man reveled that his mother was a witch so they had no choice than to mob her to death that he should be happy and praise God that his problem are solved that green card he has been looking for would be history soon. The foolish and primitive BINI man thanks them for job well done. This is a true story.
Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?..nawa ooh..hmmmmmmmm
Posted: at 6-01-2013 08:25 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- hello2003 at 6-01-2013 08:35 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
My brother, u are very correct this foolish woman by the name tonto in spanish meaning ( crazy) she is really ( mama) monkey for real. she soled her self (penni penni) after that she is expecting an igbo man to come for her she is MAD, she is now for the Edo's, devil will punish her even her world to come.
Posted: at 6-01-2013 08:35 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- isbigo at 6-01-2013 08:55 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: HOPEA23 on  6-01-2013 11:27 AM
you are abusing commas ooo....just a warning before an English man come arrest you....
YOU DID NOT EVEN FINISH YOUR PRIMARY 6,COMING TO TALK OF SECONDARY AND THE UNIVERSITY LEVEL.YOU DONT SPEAK MORETHAN I DO,U AINT MY CLASS AND WILL NEVER BE TILL YOU DIE ON GIRLS RUNS.TONTO DIKE IS EVEN BETTER THAN YOU BECAUSE SHE IS DOING IT AND SHOWING FOR IT,BUT YOURS IS CHEAP HALLOTING,FROM DICK TO MOUTH..BLOODY BAGGER BITCH
Posted: at 6-01-2013 08:55 PM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- helsinkinwata at 6-01-2013 09:10 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ivygal on  5-01-2013 06:08 PM
Lolzzzzzz! I luv igbos jare...proudly igbo babe...

I dey feel you die, babe. No mind jobless people wey di seek attention for nothing Cheesy
Posted: at 6-01-2013 09:10 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Solidstonez at 6-01-2013 09:40 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: FRATERNIZE on  6-01-2013 07:39 PM

GOOD POINT, YOU KNOW EDO'S WELL .OTHER TRIBE DEY MAKE NIGERIA PROUD WHILE EDO'S STILL DEY INTO WOMEN AND MEN AFFAIR ,LAZY PEOPLE.THE FIRST NIGERIA INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL ANINI IS FROM EDO,WITCH CRAFT HEADQUARTER  EDO ,OGBONI HEADQUARTER EDO,PROSTITUTE HEADQUARTER ALSO EDO. NO GOOD RECORD FROM EDO STATE.OTHER STATES DEY MAKE NIGERIA PROUD ONE WAY TO OTHER WHILE EDO PEOPLE CONTRIBUTE NOTHING BUT ONLY WOMAN MATTER.HERE IN EUROPE, BINI AND GHANAIAN WOMEN ARE THE FIRST TO MIGRATE TO EUROPE BUT HAVE NOTING TO SHOW FOR IT, ONLY PROSTITUTING. CHARMING WHITE MEN WITH DANGEROUS CONCOCTIONS, TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY USE SPELL TO COMMAND WHITE MEN TO GO TO BANK AND BOLLOW HIS MONEY YOU SEE THEM SPENDING FROM BANK. BECAUSE IN TERMS OF SEX, THEY ARE DEAD WOOD AND DIRTY PIGS TO COMPARE TO WHITE LADIES. I HAPPEN TO COME ACROSS TWO BINI WOMEN WHO ARE RUNNING MAD HERE IN EUROPE, LET ME NOT MENTION THEIR NAMES, BUT I TELL YOU ONE IN POLAND AND THE OTHER IN  HUGUES NETHERLANDS TO THE EXTENT THAT THE ONE IN HUGUES IS BEGGING MONEY TO SMOKE COKE. WHY MAD ?, BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T FULFILL ONE OF THEIR PLEDGES WHILE COMING TO EUROPE FOR PROSTITUTION. A BINI WOMAN DON'T LIKE BINI MAN HERE , IF U ASK HER SHE WILL TELL YOU, '' NA THE THING MY MAMA SEND ME TO COME DO HERE, NA HIM  PAPA ALSO SEND AM TO COME DO , AND OUR MEN ARE ALSO LAZY AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO CLEAR FOR WOMAN''. THE MAJORITY OF BINI MEN DON'T EVEN HELP MATTERS ON THERE OWN LAZY, WICKED, BELIEVE IN DIRTY, NAIVE AND STUPID YET THEY THINK THEY ARE THE MOST INTELLIGENT. DON'T WORRY GUYS MY BOOK ON ALL THIS SOCIAL VICES IS COMING OUT VERY SOON AND U PEOPLE WILL READ AND COVER EARS. IN IT, YOU WILL SEE THE AREA OF SPECIALIZATIONS OF ALL TRIBES OF NIGERIANS ABROAD IN TERMS OF ALL THE SOCIAL , MORAL AND ECONOMIC CRIMES.
This is so uncalled for , you people should not start what you cant finish, ur tribe is no better, one way or the other all tribe are involve in one crime
or other, this is new year forward i go not backward

Posted: at 6-01-2013 09:40 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Solidstonez at 6-01-2013 09:42 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: OSANSEBANE on  6-01-2013 08:19 PM
That is why I do not associate with the Edos in the United State. I do not like their ideology and orientation. I am BINI. I will tell you, I hate my people like sh*t. All they know is set up some secret club. Several times they have invited me to join their evil club; I refused, so they have stopped talking to me. Some even change their telephone number. Make my day. The thing is that they think all BINI speaking people have the same ideology and orientation like them. listen to this, all in Benin city, one bright sunny day, a nephew dragged out her sick Aunty who has been sick of chronic depression for years, whom they believed was a witch and the caused of all their problem, they beat, stone, lashed and boost her head to death. To make matter worst, the nephew called the dead auntie’s son in the United State to tell him that the juju man reveled that his mother was a witch so they had no choice than to mob her to death that he should be happy and praise God that his problem are solved that green card he has been looking for would be history soon. The foolish and primitive BINI man thanks them for job well done. This is a true story.
For real, you are a bini man? abeg run back to bush where you belong

Posted: at 6-01-2013 09:42 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- osarobo62 at 6-01-2013 09:44 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
OSANSEBANE, you are not a Bini man. you only wish you were one.
our elders say'''' when meat no reach small pikin hand, he go say i didn't need
it anyways''
tell us the names of the people in your ''true'' story and the State it happened
so we can verify it. we no wan hear dem say dem say .
try and attend the next EDO NATIONAL ASSOCIATION CONFERENCE,(if fear let you reach near there)
and you will witness what the BINIS have accomplished in the Americas
Posted: at 6-01-2013 09:44 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Solidstonez at 6-01-2013 09:45 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: hello2003 on  6-01-2013 08:35 PM
My brother, u are very correct this foolish woman by the name tonto in spanish meaning ( crazy) she is really ( mama) monkey for real. she soled her self (penni penni) after that she is expecting an igbo man to come for her she is MAD, she is now for the Edo's, devil will punish her even her world to come.
Grow up

Posted: at 6-01-2013 09:45 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Solidstonez at 6-01-2013 09:47 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: osarobo62 on  6-01-2013 09:44 PM
OSANSEBANE, you are not a Bini man. you only wish you were one.
our elders say'''' when meat no reach small pikin hand, he go say i didn't need
it anyways''
tell us the names of the people in your ''true'' story and the State it happened
so we can verify it. we no wan hear dem say dem say .
try and attend the next EDO NATIONAL ASSOCIATION CONFERENCE,(if fear let you reach near there)
and you will witness what the BINIS have accomplished in the Americas
You dey mind that he goat? he wish

Posted: at 6-01-2013 09:47 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Solidstonez at 6-01-2013 09:50 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: OSANSEBANE on  6-01-2013 08:19 PM
That is why I do not associate with the Edos in the United State. I do not like their ideology and orientation. I am BINI. I will tell you, I hate my people like sh*t. All they know is set up some secret club. Several times they have invited me to join their evil club; I refused, so they have stopped talking to me. Some even change their telephone number. Make my day. The thing is that they think all BINI speaking people have the same ideology and orientation like them. listen to this, all in Benin city, one bright sunny day, a nephew dragged out her sick Aunty who has been sick of chronic depression for years, whom they believed was a witch and the caused of all their problem, they beat, stone, lashed and boost her head to death. To make matter worst, the nephew called the dead auntie’s son in the United State to tell him that the juju man reveled that his mother was a witch so they had no choice than to mob her to death that he should be happy and praise God that his problem are solved that green card he has been looking for would be history soon. The foolish and primitive BINI man thanks them for job well done. This is a true story.
you opened the account to run insults ewu, show ur true self. first comment na insult

Posted: at 6-01-2013 09:50 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Solidstonez at 6-01-2013 09:51 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
ALL HATERS OF EDO STATE SHD BURN TO ASHES Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Posted: at 6-01-2013 09:51 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- osarobo62 at 6-01-2013 09:53 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Solidstonez on  6-01-2013 09:42 PM
For real, you are a bini man? abeg run back to bush where you belong
Thank you my Dear. becos he fit see somewhere hide for LIBYA desert, naim make am dey get mouth.
he say he hate his people like sh*t, he forget say him Papa and Mama na im people.
Posted: at 6-01-2013 09:53 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Solidstonez at 6-01-2013 09:54 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 6-01-2013 09:54 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Horpsy at 6-01-2013 10:01 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Tonto vs Nwelue pt 1
Tonto---2, Nwelue----5
Posted: at 6-01-2013 10:01 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- osarobo62 at 6-01-2013 10:05 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Horpsy on  6-01-2013 10:01 PM
Tonto vs Nwelue pt 1
Tonto---2, Nwelue----5
how you take get that score?
Posted: at 6-01-2013 10:05 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- etimoz at 6-01-2013 10:14 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Binin boys and girls where una,abi na true? Una nor won defend all these allegations?
Posted: at 6-01-2013 10:14 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- etimoz at 6-01-2013 10:15 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Binin boys and girls where una,abi na true? Una nor won defend all these allegations?
Posted: at 6-01-2013 10:15 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- seeuthere22 at 6-01-2013 10:23 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: TheIntruder on  6-01-2013 08:23 PM


who need or want you near were the binis dey.....firecrackers like you we dont need dem in bini..you are not one and you will never be one till Jesus Christ go come for the second time.....ivbabo vbiekunlelue.....no let me hear say you claim bini again.....
Posted: at 6-01-2013 10:23 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- seeuthere22 at 6-01-2013 10:28 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dickman2 on  6-01-2013 08:25 PM
Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?..nawa ooh..hmmmmmmmm

FIRECRACKER....WE DON'T NEED YOU IN BINI...YOU ARE NOT ONE AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ONE....A DEJECTED FELLOW CRYING WOLF....
Posted: at 6-01-2013 10:28 PM (9 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Solidstonez at 6-01-2013 10:30 PM (9 years ago)
(f)
Watin you want from bini boys and girls and what allegations?
hisssssssssss

Posted: at 6-01-2013 10:30 PM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 16

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. Davido's Cousin, Bamidele Adeleke Finally Replies Davido After Dragging Him, Davido Reacts

  2. Heartbroken Father Of 4, Yaqub Ganiyu After Discovering His 14Yrs Old Daughter Is Not His

  3. VID: Angry Nigeria Lady Pours Water On BoyF For Embarrassing Her With In Proposal In Public

  4. Olympics, Here Comes My Son - Davido Says As He Spends Time With His Son, Ifeanyi

  5. Embattled R&B Singer, R Kelly's 2 Lawyers Step Down From His S3x Trafficking Case

  6. Shocking As Oil 9 Thieves Caught With N200M Product Got Away With N2,000 Fine In Delta

  7. Cross River State Governor, Ayade Declares He'll Contest 2023 Presidency


THIS WEEK
  1. Viral Video Of Popular Female Preacher, Mummy G.O. Drinking Beer With A Man At A Joint

  2. ‘I Killed My Mother For Benz. If You Are Jealous Of Me, Go & Kill Yours Too’- Yahoo Boy (Video)

  3. “I Warned Her To Be Careful With Men” – Mum Of Lady Found Dead In Jos With Vital Organs Missing

  4. Governor Nyesom Wike Mentions Name Of Police Boss Who Owns Illegal Refinery In Rivers State

  5. "My Mum Asked Me To Use My Younger Brother For Rituals" - Suspect

  6. Osinbajo 'll Become President in 2023, Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho 'll Be Released - Prophet Olujobi

  7. Femi Otedola Accompanies His Friend, Aliko Dangote To Renew Driver’s License In Lagos (Photos)

  8. Nigerian Teen Faith Odunsi Crowned ''Mathematics Queen Of The World'' Beats US, China

  9. Woman Whose Husband Killed Their Three Children & Dumped Them In A Freezer Breaks Silence (Vid)

  10. Moment Showing How Mummy GO Grooves In A Hotel In Dubai, Flaunts Luxury Wardrobe, (Reactions)


TOP MEMBERS: