Aviation Minister Bought 4 Toyota Tundras And Four Limousines For VIPs (Page 3)

Date: 22-10-2013 1:10 am (7 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 2 [3] 4
- deboalabi262 at 22-10-2013 02:07 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Prosecute this slut and lets sanity prevail...... Huh? Huh? Huh?

Posted: at 22-10-2013 02:07 PM (7 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- gbojac at 22-10-2013 02:31 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
the woman is a witch, no doubt
Posted: at 22-10-2013 02:31 PM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Noble12 at 22-10-2013 02:33 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
chai!
Posted: at 22-10-2013 02:33 PM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- osamabinladin at 22-10-2013 02:33 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
I weep for Nigeria !
Posted: at 22-10-2013 02:33 PM (7 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Joblock62 at 22-10-2013 02:37 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Damn! Nigerians always call God, yeah keep on calling and keep on waitting. Never start thinking how to get those fools out of power.
Posted: at 22-10-2013 02:37 PM (7 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- tippa at 22-10-2013 02:50 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
yoruba propaganda et pull her down syndrome, tribal & media jingoist.
incestious fani kayode skewed N16B for just 6 months & still have balls to pull media stunts, obasanjo's bi courtney & meavis to mention a few drained the coffers of this parastatal before this woman assumed office. ncaa certified and approved the purchase, the money in question was not govt grant. what about the ministry's fleet fani took to ghana or was the ministry having up to N255M when he left office?
Posted: at 22-10-2013 02:50 PM (7 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Joblock62 at 22-10-2013 02:50 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Joblock62 on 22-10-2013 02:37 PM
Damn! Nigerians always call God, yeah keep on calling and keep on waitting. Never start thinking how to get those fools out of power.
Cuz I read most comment here from citizen that can fight and look for way forward for the country, only what they are good for is making noise, or calling God or say end time.
Posted: at 22-10-2013 02:50 PM (7 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- papadip at 22-10-2013 05:11 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: tippa on 22-10-2013 02:50 PM
yoruba propaganda et pull her down syndrome, tribal & media jingoist.
incestious fani kayode skewed N16B for just 6 months & still have balls to pull media stunts, obasanjo's bi courtney & meavis to mention a few drained the coffers of this parastatal before this woman assumed office. ncaa certified and approved the purchase, the money in question was not govt grant. what about the ministry's fleet fani took to ghana or was the ministry having up to N255M when he left office?

Why are you bringing the Yoruba thing into this?

It is like you are saying this story should not be reported because of her tribe….

You have pensioners in her department that are not being paid……. for years….

The issues of Obasanjo, Fani-Kayode and more were all reported.
Why should this not be known?

Every expense in the government is always approved.

This is not a tribal issue but extravagance given the situation in the country.

Posted: at 22-10-2013 05:11 PM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- tippa at 22-10-2013 05:40 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: papadip on 22-10-2013 05:11 PM
Why are you bringing the Yoruba thing into this?

It is like you are saying this story should not be reported because of her tribe….

You have pensioners in her department that are not being paid……. for years….

The issues of Obasanjo, Fani-Kayode and more were all reported.
Why should this not be known?

Every expense in the government is always approved.

This is not a tribal issue but extravagance given the situation in the country.


the ministry internally generated the money not as if it is govt's grant so y the fuss? if u are talking about the country's situation then start from the major players in looting, N225M for ordinary toy is not the cause of your country's dilemma. YOUR NIGERIA IS A FRAUD, PERIOD.

Posted: at 22-10-2013 05:40 PM (7 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- tippa at 22-10-2013 05:48 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: papadip on 22-10-2013 05:11 PM
Why are you bringing the Yoruba thing into this?

It is like you are saying this story should not be reported because of her tribe….

You have pensioners in her department that are not being paid……. for years….

The issues of Obasanjo, Fani-Kayode and more were all reported.
Why should this not be known?

Every expense in the government is always approved.

This is not a tribal issue but extravagance given the situation in the country.




the ministry internally generated the money not as if it is govt's grant so y the fuss? if u are talking about the country's situation then start from the major players in looting, N225M for ordinary toy is not the cause of your country's dilemma. YOUR NIGERIA IS A FRAUD, PERIOD.
Posted: at 22-10-2013 05:48 PM (7 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ebiteck at 22-10-2013 06:12 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
it is well
Posted: at 22-10-2013 06:12 PM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- orjiwolo at 22-10-2013 07:07 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Ibo women hmm na wao! Shocked
Posted: at 22-10-2013 07:07 PM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Senegal at 22-10-2013 08:15 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
OK
Posted: at 22-10-2013 08:15 PM (7 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Donsagacious at 22-10-2013 10:48 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Naija matter dan taya me self... Like seriously, we need serious change of attitude. D most annoying aspect of all this is when ill dis ill mannered, corrupt, heartless and brutal thieves fly abroad  with flimsy excuses just to go and squander what is meant for the populace.... Lemme drink panadol n sleep(b4 i vex)

Posted: at 22-10-2013 10:48 PM (7 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- K-TRUTH at 23-10-2013 02:37 AM (7 years ago)
(m)
Honestly the Ministers and many of their workers deserve any punishment due for them. Why the purchase of all these cars, is car d problem Nigerians are facing in this Country, which road are they driving the cars, what has d cars to do with our economy, in short d administration as a whole are very disappointing. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Posted: at 23-10-2013 02:37 AM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Azubuike1 at 23-10-2013 02:47 AM (7 years ago)
(m)
Sahara reporters is bias. What do you expect of a Yoruba online reporting website? Why didn't it investigate the likes of Obasanjo, Bankole, Fani-Kayode and other Yoruba thieves that stole billions of dollars? Former President OBJ spent over $16 billion on the pretense of finding everlasting solution to the epileptic power supply in the country, yet,what happened? 24 hours power supply, daily? ha! ha!. What happened to former Speaker Bankole who took over 15 billion Naira with him when he left office. Or is it Femi Fani-Kayode who is yet to account for the missing 19 billion Naira during his tenure as the minister of Aviation. Who is deceiving who, I ask? Sahara reporters and its agents are crooks and hypocrites. Yeye dey smell.
Posted: at 23-10-2013 02:47 AM (7 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- papadip at 23-10-2013 04:09 AM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: tippa on 22-10-2013 05:48 PM

the ministry internally generated the money not as if it is govt's grant so y the fuss? if u are talking about the country's situation then start from the major players in looting, N225M for ordinary toy is not the cause of your country's dilemma. YOUR NIGERIA IS A FRAUD, PERIOD.

First of all buying N225M car is not a toy when Nigerians are in dire straits.

Playing race card is unwarranted and I did not expect that from you.

The last time I checked…. Aviation ministry and its subsidiaries are government established and controlled at the expense of tax payers.

As far as I am concerned all politicians from all political stripes and tribes are thieves meaning she is not the only one and not acting alone.
They are very cooperative.  Cooperation in their dictionary means corruption.

My question is; is this extravagance justifiable or warranted given the situation in the country?

My Nigeria is also your Nigeria at least for now regardless how fraudulent……
....therefore we don’t need crooked ministers she got caught just like the major players.
Posted: at 23-10-2013 04:09 AM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- papadip at 23-10-2013 04:21 AM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Azubuike1 on 23-10-2013 02:47 AM
Sahara reporters is bias. What do you expect of a Yoruba online reporting website? Why didn't it investigate the likes of Obasanjo, Bankole, Fani-Kayode and other Yoruba thieves that stole billions of dollars? Former President OBJ spent over $16 billion on the pretense of finding everlasting solution to the epileptic power supply in the country, yet,what happened? 24 hours power supply, daily? ha! ha!. What happened to former Speaker Bankole who took over 15 billion Naira with him when he left office. Or is it Femi Fani-Kayode who is yet to account for the missing 19 billion Naira during his tenure as the minister of Aviation. Who is deceiving who, I ask? Sahara reporters and its agents are crooks and hypocrites. Yeye dey smell.

So what you are saying is; Yoruba thieves made her to defraud……

This same Sahara Reporters exposed Obasanjo, Fani-Kayode , Bankole, Tinubu etc.

Ethnicity is your problem….. You don’t care about the ordinary people of Nigeria…

You won't be a good lawyer if you are one......

Posted: at 23-10-2013 04:21 AM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Bj1st at 23-10-2013 05:33 AM (7 years ago)
(m)
Nice car, by next year we all buy more.
Posted: at 23-10-2013 05:33 AM (7 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- BABAOWOesq at 23-10-2013 06:44 AM (7 years ago)
(m)
MY FELLOW NIGERIAN CITIZEN .MR PRESIDENT CHIEF COMMANDER OF ARMED ROBBER,SENATATE PRESIDENT, /SPEAKER HOUSE OF REPRESENTATVE. .E FCC .THE LAW MAKER .WHO ABOVE THE LAW/.OUR OLD AGE PEOPLE(O A P)DYING OF HUNGER .NO WORK, NO SALARIES . NO ANY INFASTRUCTURE.,BAD ROAD. ,WHERE IS OUR AIR LINE.NO PERMANENIT ELECTRICITY AT AIR PORT .NO WATER ,AT OUR AIR PORT.?MR PRESIDENT ACT NOW
. FOR GOD SAKE
Posted: at 23-10-2013 06:44 AM (7 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
1 2 [3] 4