VIDEO: Nigerian Man Lynched And Brutally Attacked By Public In India (Page 2)

Date: 07-11-2013 5:43 pm (7 years ago) | Author: allala
1 [2] 3 4 5 6
- jossy4reall at 7-11-2013 11:27 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: gbojac on  7-11-2013 11:18 PM
Read it again, you go see point inside or maybe you want me draw pictures for you....

I dont know if read my comment b4 telling me to sit down or u read without understanding....then I tried to check and see ur own comment based on the topic are are discussing but I found non except the words of attacks to those that commented....u are even contradicting ur self with ur words of attacks with baseless contradictory points...so go and my read my comment again.

Posted: at 7-11-2013 11:27 PM (7 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- jossy4reall at 7-11-2013 11:31 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: gbojac on  7-11-2013 11:24 PM
Go ask them Papadip, the guy who lost his life, is he Yoruba? and those people protesting his death, are they Yoruba? why not implement such unity inside 9ja,,,, Nigerians have demons, that's the problem..


Dis guy I dont know wia u belong,, somehow u sound like a Nigerian somehow u sound like enemy within......who are u really?

Posted: at 7-11-2013 11:31 PM (7 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- gbojac at 7-11-2013 11:34 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: 2bify on  7-11-2013 11:26 PM
CLAP 4URSELF, IF NIGERIANS THERE SHOULD PACK UP, WHAT ADVICE DO U HAVE 4INDIANS LIVINING IN NIGERIA?Huh?Huh?
Stupid question, read my comments on this very topic you go get answer
Posted: at 7-11-2013 11:34 PM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- 2bify at 7-11-2013 11:35 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: gbojac on  7-11-2013 10:45 PM
Which means everyone for his own land, Nigerians leave their country to their politicians to enjoy their oil money,,,it's time to go back your mother land, if we go eat oil, sand, stones or petrol let us eat am together.... If you want live inside foreign country, why not obey their rules, everyday we hear they arrested Nigerians here and there for drug, for prostitution, don't you get shame,,,you like money too much....The whole WORLD know you eeh,,,,,Not Ghana, not Togo, not Mali sef who have every reason to leave the country because of the desert but, Only 9ja, what kind of people are you,
AND YOU ARE THE ONLY SAINT IN NIGERIA, CLAP 4URSELF
Posted: at 7-11-2013 11:35 PM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- 2bify at 7-11-2013 11:35 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: gbojac on  7-11-2013 10:45 PM
Which means everyone for his own land, Nigerians leave their country to their politicians to enjoy their oil money,,,it's time to go back your mother land, if we go eat oil, sand, stones or petrol let us eat am together.... If you want live inside foreign country, why not obey their rules, everyday we hear they arrested Nigerians here and there for drug, for prostitution, don't you get shame,,,you like money too much....The whole WORLD know you eeh,,,,,Not Ghana, not Togo, not Mali sef who have every reason to leave the country because of the desert but, Only 9ja, what kind of people are you,
AND YOU ARE THE ONLY SAINT IN NIGERIA, CLAP 4URSELF
Posted: at 7-11-2013 11:35 PM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- 2bify at 7-11-2013 11:39 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: jossy4reall on  7-11-2013 11:31 PM

Dis guy I dont know wia u belong,, somehow u sound like a Nigerian somehow u sound like enemy within......who are u really?
HE IS  A FAG
Posted: at 7-11-2013 11:39 PM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- 2bify at 7-11-2013 11:39 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: jossy4reall on  7-11-2013 11:31 PM

Dis guy I dont know wia u belong,, somehow u sound like a Nigerian somehow u sound like enemy within......who are u really?
HE IS  A FAG
Posted: at 7-11-2013 11:39 PM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- 2bify at 7-11-2013 11:40 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: gbojac on  7-11-2013 11:34 PM
Stupid question, read my comments on this very topic you go get answer
STUPID ANSWER, GIVE MA A BETTER ANSWER
Posted: at 7-11-2013 11:40 PM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- 2bify at 7-11-2013 11:40 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: gbojac on  7-11-2013 11:34 PM
Stupid question, read my comments on this very topic you go get answer
STUPID ANSWER, GIVE MA A BETTER ANSWER
Posted: at 7-11-2013 11:40 PM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- daveobahon at 7-11-2013 11:42 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
y the protest? u think they will listen to you? they will surely support their own
Posted: at 7-11-2013 11:42 PM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- gbojac at 7-11-2013 11:44 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: jossy4reall on  7-11-2013 11:31 PM

Dis guy I dont know wia u belong,, somehow u sound like a Nigerian somehow u sound like enemy within......who are u really?
So you don't know, I'm Alien, I come from Mars,,,does it help you or change your view on the topic and my comments,,,,If you want study me please yourself but, I advise you to read books to study how we go improve Nigeria because we are the future,,,,I don't even know why you worry yourself, so you cannot accept contradiction or fault,,,I don't blame you that's why 9ja will never go forward, it's a pity
Posted: at 7-11-2013 11:44 PM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- jossy4reall at 7-11-2013 11:45 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: gbojac on  7-11-2013 11:34 PM
Stupid question, read my comments on this very topic you go get answer

u dont have any comment on dis very topic,,,all u have were just attacks on people dat commented

Posted: at 7-11-2013 11:45 PM (7 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- gbojac at 7-11-2013 11:46 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: 2bify on  7-11-2013 11:40 PM
STUPID ANSWER, GIVE MA A BETTER ANSWER
My answer is on page 2, second from the top
Posted: at 7-11-2013 11:46 PM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- 2bify at 7-11-2013 11:51 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: gbojac on  7-11-2013 11:46 PM
My answer is on page 2, second from the top
@JOYCEE4REAL MADE A POINT, UR ONLY HERE TO ATTACK PEOPLE, COS UR COMMENT IS MEANINGLESS, U CAN READ IT AGAIN MY DEAR
Posted: at 7-11-2013 11:51 PM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- 2bify at 7-11-2013 11:51 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: gbojac on  7-11-2013 11:46 PM
My answer is on page 2, second from the top
@JOYCEE4REAL MADE A POINT, UR ONLY HERE TO ATTACK PEOPLE, COS UR COMMENT IS MEANINGLESS, U CAN READ IT AGAIN MY DEAR
Posted: at 7-11-2013 11:51 PM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- gbojac at 7-11-2013 11:51 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: jossy4reall on  7-11-2013 11:45 PM
u dont have any comment on dis very topic,,,all u have were just attacks on people dat commented
Within my attacks, there's comments for the topic,,,, The comments that stand out or I found difficult to support are the one I replied to.....Read well you go see my comments on the topic, try page 2, second from the top
Posted: at 7-11-2013 11:51 PM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- jossy4reall at 7-11-2013 11:54 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: gbojac on  7-11-2013 11:44 PM
So you don't know, I'm Alien, I come from Mars,,,does it help you or change your view on the topic and my comments,,,,If you want study me please yourself but, I advise you to read books to study how we go improve Nigeria because we are the future,,,,I don't even know why you worry yourself, so you cannot accept contradiction or fault,,,I don't blame you that's why 9ja will never go forward, it's a pity

u said u are the future....really?...the same set of people that were ruling Nigeria the time you were born are still ruling Nigeria today,,and u are getting old and still telling me that u are the future.....abeg na which future u dey talk about?...obi is a boy...I will how you move Nigeria ahead with dis ur future hope....I just have one advise to give u....if u dey hungry abeg make u go find something eat and sleep then when you wake up u go think straight...if u like ignore it

Posted: at 7-11-2013 11:54 PM (7 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- gbojac at 7-11-2013 11:56 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Ok 2bify and jossy4reall I am sorry for the attack, I repeat everyone should stay in his own country to deal with the problem of the country, and not leave the country to politicians and most of all we must not worship money or like money....I hope you do understand me now...
Posted: at 7-11-2013 11:56 PM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- jossy4reall at 7-11-2013 11:57 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: gbojac on  7-11-2013 11:44 PM
So you don't know, I'm Alien, I come from Mars,,,does it help you or change your view on the topic and my comments,,,,If you want study me please yourself but, I advise you to read books to study how we go improve Nigeria because we are the future,,,,I don't even know why you worry yourself, so you cannot accept contradiction or fault,,,I don't blame you that's why 9ja will never go forward, it's a pity

u said u are the future....really?...the same set of people that were ruling Nigeria the time you were born are still ruling Nigeria today,,and u are getting old and still telling me that u are the future.....abeg na which future u dey talk about?...obi is a boy...I will see how you move Nigeria ahead with dis ur future hope....I just have one advise to give u....if u dey hungry abeg make u go find something eat and sleep then when you wake up u go think straight...if u like ignore it

Posted: at 7-11-2013 11:57 PM (7 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- gbojac at 8-11-2013 12:01 AM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: jossy4reall on  7-11-2013 11:54 PM
u said u are the future....really?...the same set of people that were ruling Nigeria the time you were born are still ruling Nigeria today,,and u are getting old and still telling me that u are the future.....abeg na which future u dey talk about?...obi is a boy...I will how you move Nigeria ahead with dis ur future hope....I just have one advise to give u....if u dey hungry abeg make u go find something eat and sleep then when you wake up u go think straight...if u like ignore it
Ok, I get you, you want people to fold arms and go look better life for India, or just sleep until Rapture dey....no problem, I leave you alone, I go fight with those who wanna fight, this your advice I don't like am
Posted: at 8-11-2013 12:01 AM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 [2] 3 4 5 6