WTH!! Muslim Youths Attack Christian School, Beat Up Principal Over Use Of Hijab (Page 3)

Date: 26-11-2013 7:35 pm (8 years ago) | Author: franel
1 2 [3] 4
- odprince at 27-11-2013 06:23 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
MUSLIMS AND OTHERS SHOULD NOT BE IN ONE COUNTRY.......THOSE PEOPLE ARE EVIL..THE BEST THING TO DO IS TO GIVE THEM ANOTHER COUNTRY OR LET EVERYONE GO AND DEFEND HIS OR HER OWN FATHER LAND...NIGERIA IS NOT ONE..MUSLIMS ARE EVIL..
Posted: at 27-11-2013 06:23 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Joacy at 27-11-2013 07:24 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
Demons from d pit of hell,islam is a cult
Posted: at 27-11-2013 07:24 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Dames at 27-11-2013 07:53 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: candela on 27-11-2013 02:24 PM
We will resist this temptation like our Christ taught us. We will not kill Moslems and bring ourselves down to the level of your demon prophet. In a peaceful way we will make you see the light and save your souls.

Are u kidding me? Yeah u really r resisting, like d crazy comments we always see about islam on ds forum even wen muslims are being wronged. Remember d issue of Angola bringing down mosques some days ago? Some Christians were like kill dm all, make dm eat pork every friday and all sort. I believe Jesus didn't teach u dt. Well can't stop laughing, it wasn't a good thing dy did anyway...
Posted: at 27-11-2013 07:53 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- chicco77 at 27-11-2013 08:23 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
 Angry Angry Angry Angry
Posted: at 27-11-2013 08:23 PM (8 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- freeway001 at 27-11-2013 09:54 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
It most be stupid and heartless to be called a Muslim . Actually  Who d he'll 1st came up with quran?Devilish  and tickling BOMB book.
Posted: at 27-11-2013 09:54 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- freeway001 at 27-11-2013 09:58 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Do you know? If quran was found in this 21st century,it would ve being banned automatically.

CANCER!!! cancer!!! CANCER!!!!!!
Posted: at 27-11-2013 09:58 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- issy4m at 27-11-2013 10:07 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
the point is either they wear hijab or not as nothing to do with brain i blame the principal for sending them away they have right to respect there religion maybe christian or muslim school that is not what they went there to learn if they believe that is the best way to proved there decency i dont think the principal suppose to send them out of school what about if they dress naked is that ok by the principal even the real christian in isreal cover there hair the so call principal should go and real his bible well about woman to cover head
Posted: at 27-11-2013 10:07 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- zoe61 at 27-11-2013 10:25 PM (8 years ago)
(f)
 Shocked Shocked Shocked
Posted: at 27-11-2013 10:25 PM (8 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- freeway001 at 27-11-2013 10:43 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: issy4m on 27-11-2013 10:07 PM
the point is either they wear hijab or not as nothing to do with brain i blame the principal for sending them away they have right to respect there religion maybe christian or muslim school that is not what they went there to learn if they believe that is the best way to proved there decency i dont think the principal suppose to send them out of school what about if they dress unclad is that ok by the principal even the real christian in isreal cover there hair the so call principal should go and real his bible well about woman to cover head

YOU SEEMS 1 OF THEM,  are u a Muslim?
Posted: at 27-11-2013 10:43 PM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- escapedprince at 27-11-2013 11:54 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Too many underlying problems in Nigeria, With the degree of constant attacks against Christians, religious confrontation may be looming not very far off in the horizon. may GOD forbid that the Christians become not as insufferable as the Muslims, Nigeria is already on the precipice , a religious war will tip it off the cliff to damnation !!!
Posted: at 27-11-2013 11:54 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- escapedprince at 28-11-2013 01:07 AM (8 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: cadanre on 27-11-2013 09:06 AM
The first person I blame is the one who send his child to a Christian School and expect that he (the child) will be allowed to behave as a Muslim. Why sending the chidren there in the first place? Secondly, I so much respect Yoruba people for their tolerance, but this time, it seems things went out of control. I know if it were here in the north, that school would have been on fire by now (truth is bitter). You know we don't tolerate nonsense.
No offense, With regard to the situation this comment of yours is very insensitive " I know if it were in the north, that school would have been on fire by now (truth is bitter ). You know we don't tolerate nonsense . " you seem to take pride in the extremism and heedless violence that rages on over there in the north, and it is this same intolerance that has turned the whole of the north into a Mad-Max world of few resources and marauding gangs of psychopaths, Are you happy with the endless circle of violence over there in the north that has claimed thousands of innocent lives ? Or do you take delight in the ceaseless killing spree of the Islamic terrorists group, Bokoharam  ??
 You've got to realize that, No economic development can take place in environment of fear and insecurity !!!  
Posted: at 28-11-2013 01:07 AM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- papadip at 28-11-2013 01:40 AM (8 years ago)
(m)
The level of intolerance in this country is unbearable.....

If it is not tribe it is religion....
It is a shame....
Posted: at 28-11-2013 01:40 AM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- otib at 28-11-2013 09:00 AM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: issy4m on 27-11-2013 10:07 PM
the point is either they wear hijab or not as nothing to do with brain i blame the principal for sending them away they have right to respect there religion maybe christian or muslim school that is not what they went there to learn if they believe that is the best way to proved there decency i dont think the principal suppose to send them out of school what about if they dress unclad is that ok by the principal even the real christian in isreal cover there hair the so call principal should go and real his bible well about woman to cover head
I will keep on asking, is wearing of hijab part of the  school uniform? not if,,,,, u muslims must learn 2 abide by rules & regulations of d school or beta still establish ur schools & enroll ur guls there coz we r nt 1 & can neva b. Must u force all 2 become muslims or must u make a fight on every thing?. Rite 4rm wen i was born till now i ve not heard anything gud abt u muslims except killing of christians........... sick & death religion.
Posted: at 28-11-2013 09:00 AM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- otib at 28-11-2013 09:09 AM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: cadanre on 27-11-2013 09:06 AM
The first person I blame is the one who send his child to a Christian School and expect that he (the child) will be allowed to behave as a Muslim. Why sending the chidren there in the first place? Secondly, I so much respect Yoruba people for their tolerance, but this time, it seems things went out of control. I know if it were here in the north, that school would have been on fire by now (truth is bitter). You know we don't tolerate nonsense.
So weneva muslims destroy property & kill u r happy rite? which 1 ve u ppl been lieying dat abt boko haram? I cant see u ppl r carrying out exactly d tot of ur fake mod...mad.u ppl r afriaid of western education if u like it now its beta u muslims establish ur school & enroll ur guls so dat d can cover their face like masquerade,,, but I tell u nowadays some masquerade dnt cover their faces.nonsense
Posted: at 28-11-2013 09:09 AM (8 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- macdavies at 28-11-2013 10:39 AM (8 years ago)
(m)
 Tongue its well oooooo
Posted: at 28-11-2013 10:39 AM (8 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- cadanre at 28-11-2013 10:55 AM (8 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: escapedprince on 28-11-2013 01:07 AM
No offense, With regard to the situation this comment of yours is very insensitive " I know if it were in the north, that school would have been on fire by now (truth is bitter ). You know we don't tolerate nonsense . " you seem to take pride in the extremism and heedless violence that rages on over there in the north, and it is this same intolerance that has turned the whole of the north into a Mad-Max world of few resources and marauding gangs of psychopaths, Are you happy with the endless circle of violence over there in the north that has claimed thousands of innocent lives ? Or do you take delight in the ceaseless killing spree of the Islamic terrorists group, Bokoharam  ??
 You've got to realize that, No economic development can take place in environment of fear and insecurity !!!  


It seems you don't understand my three words in the bracket (truth is bitter).

Posted: at 28-11-2013 10:55 AM (8 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dickman2 at 28-11-2013 01:25 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
ok na..
Posted: at 28-11-2013 01:25 PM (8 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- virgineve at 28-11-2013 02:09 PM (8 years ago)
(m)
Why not send their wards to almajiri school
Posted: at 28-11-2013 02:09 PM (8 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- 2bify at 28-11-2013 06:37 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: cadanre on 27-11-2013 09:06 AM
The first person I blame is the one who send his child to a Christian School and expect that he (the child) will be allowed to behave as a Muslim. Why sending the chidren there in the first place? Secondly, I so much respect Yoruba people for their tolerance, but this time, it seems things went out of control. I know if it were here in the north, that school would have been on fire by now (truth is bitter). You know we don't tolerate nonsense.
WHAT ARE U TRYING TO SAY HERE THIS FOOL?Huh??? DO U MEAN THAT THE MUSLIMS THAT DID THE ACT WERE HAUSAS? DONT U HAVE YORUBA MUSLIM? IM QUITE SURE THAT IT WAS THE YORUBA MUSLIMS THAT DID IT AND NOT HAUSA MUSLIMS, COS U HAVE 40 PERCENT YORUBA MUSLIM, 40 PERCENT YORUBA CHRISTIANS PLUS 20 PERCENT PEGANS
Posted: at 28-11-2013 06:37 PM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- 2bify at 28-11-2013 06:40 PM (7 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: cadanre on 27-11-2013 10:29 AM
I am sure you are saying this from your hideout.
WELL HE IS NOT THE ONLY ONE SAYING SHIT ABOUT phyukING ISLAM, SO U CAN DRINK A GLASS OF ACCID IF UR NOT OK BY THAT, WHAT A RELIGION THAT PREACH KILLING, FIGHTING, BLOOD SUCKING E.T.C
Posted: at 28-11-2013 06:40 PM (7 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 2 [3] 4