Don’t Compare Jonathan With Mandela, Obama – Fashola (Page 3)

Date: 23-04-2014 8:36 pm (6 years ago) | Author: Victor A. Ofoma
1 2 [3] 4 5
- SugarBB at 24-04-2014 12:42 PM (6 years ago)
(f)
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Posted: at 24-04-2014 12:42 PM (6 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kceemore26pp at 24-04-2014 01:31 PM (6 years ago)
(m)
NEXT?
Posted: at 24-04-2014 01:31 PM (6 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- skatadennuchi at 24-04-2014 02:44 PM (6 years ago)
(m)
Omo na third world war be this .pls.viwers are advice to wear your bullet proof vex.
Posted: at 24-04-2014 02:44 PM (6 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- papadip at 24-04-2014 04:41 PM (6 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: DrSoba on 24-04-2014 12:32 PM
What is wrong with all these senseless yoruba people.  How are you trying to compare an ordinary governor to a president.  Jona today is what Fashola is dreaming to become and guess what?  Fashola will never get there.
You are as senseless as your parents because you did not get proper home training from them.

Fashola was not comparing himself to Jonathan… You should learn how to read…….
….and besides what has the story got to do with Yoruba tribe or any tribe for that matter?
….you are nothing but a Jack-Ass.

If were the proprietor of NaijaPals I am sure you wouldn’t want comments like these to be posted…
….because it will drive members away.
You definitely have no common sense.

Omo Asinwin….

Posted: at 24-04-2014 04:41 PM (6 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- papadip at 24-04-2014 04:49 PM (6 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: SugarBB on 23-04-2014 08:42 PM
Go and die, "ijiot"
What a sick joke from a sick patient.
Your sick joke actually made my day…
…..please get some treatments.
…..otherwise you might “Go and Hang
Posted: at 24-04-2014 04:49 PM (6 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- SugarBB at 24-04-2014 05:54 PM (6 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: papadip on 24-04-2014 04:49 PM
What a sick joke from a sick patient.
Your sick joke actually made my day…
…..please get some treatments.
…..otherwise you might “Go and Hang

.                                                                                                                                                                                                  May thunder scatter those leprous fingers u used in typing this shit, bloody son of a useless rapist reasoning thru his anus! Shameless thug

Posted: at 24-04-2014 05:54 PM (6 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- SugarBB at 24-04-2014 05:57 PM (6 years ago)
(f)
  Cheesy Cheesy  Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 24-04-2014 05:57 PM (6 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 24-04-2014 06:30 PM (6 years ago)
(m)
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Posted: at 24-04-2014 06:30 PM (6 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- Kingoflion at 24-04-2014 07:05 PM (6 years ago)
(m)
Fashola is the most stupid Governor that i have ever seen after Tinubu in Lagos state. This man is full or ranting and making stupid statements about a government which he is also part of. He talked about insecurity and no steady electricity, what have been his contribution to as a governor to put those things in order since he assumed office in Lagos state?  President Good luck Jonathan has revived the economy of Nigeria to be the best in Africa today. When OBJ his tribe man was in power what was his contribution to solve the problems of Nigeria? Nothing. It was that same his tribal man Bola Ige whom the federal government under OBJ gave the contract to sort out steady power supply in the country but the money was squandered. Think of Abiola and ITT?  Nigerians can see that so many politicians like useless Fashola and his co- hurts are trying to tarnish the image of Mr. President so that they will convince some unreliable and feeble minded Nigerians to vote APC. But i assure you that Good luck will win and lead Nigeria to the promise land. Putting Nigeria in order is not a thing of few years. It is gradually and gradually. For a while now we have not heard from baba OBJ. Maybe he have realized that so many Nigerians are loosing respect for him because of his nonsense attack on our honorable President. The only man i respect till tomorrow is Gani Fahemi . Anyway God will expose all of them that do not need better Nigeria. End of discussion.
Posted: at 24-04-2014 07:05 PM (6 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Ashonibare at 24-04-2014 08:27 PM (6 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: odprince on 23-04-2014 09:14 PM
FASHOLA IS A AN IDIOT,,,YOU SPONSOR BOKO HARAM WITH ATIKU AND THINK THAT PEOPLE DOESN'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE?HIDE UNDER UMBRELLA,WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE,NO PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA THAT WILL BE LIKE JONATHAN,NO ONE AND THERE WILL NOT BE ANYONE AGAIN,OBASANJO IS ASHAMED OF HIMSELF.HAUSA'S ARE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES..SO WHETHER BOKO HARAM OR NO BOKO HARAM,JONATHAN AND OBAMA IS THE SAME,WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OF NOT,,ABIOLA AND OBASANJO IS THE PROBLEM WE HAVE AND HAUSA'S IN A ELECTRICITY,BUT VERY SOON,NEW NIGERIA WILL BE OUT,,,

hey! Sharrap b4 i slap u 4 dere! Whr hv u been since all diz yrs??? Kilimanjaro? Or Everest What has IMF got 2 do with d sufferings and pains d better part of d massess ar goin 2ru? U claim 2 hv d best economy in d continent and abt 69% of the populace stl live in abject poverty. What sort of testimony is dt? @least if the stomach is full, it will show on the face!
Posted: at 24-04-2014 08:27 PM (6 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ajanni at 24-04-2014 09:16 PM (6 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: papadip on 24-04-2014 04:41 PM
You are as senseless as your parents because you did not get proper home training from them.

Fashola was not comparing himself to Jonathan… You should learn how to read…….
….and besides what has the story got to do with Yoruba tribe or any tribe for that matter?
….you are nothing but a Jack-Ass. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

If were the proprietor of NaijaPals I am sure you wouldn’t want comments like these to be posted…
….because it will drive members away.
You definitely have no common sense.

Omo Asinwin….


Posted: at 24-04-2014 09:16 PM (6 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- freeway003 at 24-04-2014 11:10 PM (6 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: DrSoba on 24-04-2014 12:32 PM
What is wrong with all these senseless yoruba people.  How are you trying to compare an ordinary governor to a president.  Jona today is what Fashola is dreaming to become and guess what?  Fashola will never get there.

YOUR GENERATION B4 AND TO COME ARE FAR BLESS WITH SENSE SIMILAR TO That of MONKEYS. The character reflects from your coments...    Ogun lo ma fo oju mejeji je,  ase wa ni ti ireke.
Posted: at 24-04-2014 11:10 PM (6 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- papadip at 25-04-2014 05:37 AM (6 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Kingoflion on 24-04-2014 07:05 PM
Fashola is the most stupid Governor that i have ever seen after Tinubu in Lagos state. This man is full or ranting and making stupid statements about a government which he is also part of. He talked about insecurity and no steady electricity, what have been his contribution to as a governor to put those things in order since he assumed office in Lagos state?  President Good luck Jonathan has revived the economy of Nigeria to be the best in Africa today. When OBJ his tribe man was in power what was his contribution to solve the problems of Nigeria? Nothing. It was that same his tribal man Bola Ige whom the federal government under OBJ gave the contract to sort out steady power supply in the country but the money was squandered. Think of Abiola and ITT?  Nigerians can see that so many politicians like useless Fashola and his co- hurts are trying to tarnish the image of Mr. President so that they will convince some unreliable and feeble minded Nigerians to vote APC. But i assure you that Good luck will win and lead Nigeria to the promise land. Putting Nigeria in order is not a thing of few years. It is gradually and gradually. For a while now we have not heard from baba OBJ. Maybe he have realized that so many Nigerians are loosing respect for him because of his nonsense attack on our honorable President. The only man i respect till tomorrow is Gani Fahemi . Anyway God will expose all of them that do not need better Nigeria. End of discussion.

Your post is as stupid as you

Even if you don’t agree with Fashola do you have to call him stupid? Fashola did not attack Pres. Jonathan personally.

Your post is tribally influenced in other words you are a tribalist.
Why are you turning a simple topic into a tribal issue?
Does that mean some of your tribal leaders did not contribute to the problems we have in this country today?
Every name you mentioned in your post is from one tribe but I can tell you this; Gani Fawehinmi will not be proud of your post…..
You just don’t know Fawehinmi… may his soul rest in peace.

Lagos state is a viable state in the country…….
……that’s why it is flooded by millions.

Fashola is stupid? The only governor in the nation to have appointed a non-indigene commissioner….. 
…..among other appointments.
Is your own state of origin better than Lagos state? If so it must be a paradise…then I’ll like to relocate.
I will ask you a question; what did your state leaders do for your people?

If I can have my way I’ll lock-up every Nigerian politician regardless of their race or tribe. I am not supporting any political party or any politician.

Why do you and likes have to sabotage a warranted debate on this topic?

Why would Jonathan run advertisements saying he is great as Mandela? 
How can you compare Jonathan with Mandela?
Mandela and Jonathan are not in the same league.

A forum like this is to debate issues, learn from each other and at the same time socialize.

Do you need to be told the history of Mandela and what he went through?
Did Jonathan spend 27 years hard labour at Kirikiri prison?
Did Jonathan fight for the independence of this nation or was he one of the founding fathers?
Did Mandela have the luxury of 10 jets, 23 cars and 17 ambulances like Jonathan?
Did Mandela pardon corrupt politicians?
What makes a leader great? Please let us know or explain.

What economy did Jonathan revive?
You are talking about the GDP being revised.. it is just about figures which is just a number thing orchestrated, aided and abetted by the western world. (IMF & World Bank) South Africa will soon come up with theirs.

We have millions of young Nigerians that are jobless, homeless, and hopeless with no future.
We cannot forget the immigration recruitment exercise that took place across the country not too long ago…
…….involving thousands of Nigerians and each paying a fee to get a government job
…….in the process 22 died.

Pensioners are not being paid as far back as 10 years…..
……these are old people that pioneered the country.

What about the infrastructure (electricity, water, roads & so on)? I am talking about necessities of life.
What about the missing $billions on his watch?
…..your answers to the above will be to point fingers to other quarters.

There is corruption in every race and society but what we have today in Nigeria is just abnormal it is not acceptable.
Nigeria was not like this before his presidency…..you and I know that….
……yes Boko Haram is one his problems and I pity him for that. The sponsors of Boko Haram are within his reach basically within his own party mainly but I may be wrong.

We should be debating about the opinion of Fashola rather than you getting personal and being tribalistic.
……In my opinon.
Posted: at 25-04-2014 05:37 AM (6 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- papadip at 25-04-2014 05:47 AM (6 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: SugarBB on 24-04-2014 05:54 PM
May thunder scatter those leprous fingers u used in typing this sh*t, bloody son of a useless rapist reasoning thru his anus! Shameless thug
Luk @ dis “Real Idiot” I don’t have time for a crap and crack-head like you.
Di tin still dey pain yu han…!!!. “you ain't seen nothing yet
If yu see a thug yu go run away and lose yur fuccking wig
I am being gentle and also telling you not to be an ass…..that’s all.
You are the one who is being thuggish by your opening post.

You are just another phyukking product of a “Baby Factory” sold and resold all over again and again via Okrida markets.
If you want me to kick your ass I’ll kick it real hard.
Posted: at 25-04-2014 05:47 AM (6 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- HandsomeGP at 25-04-2014 10:10 AM (6 years ago)
(m)
wAITIN cONCERN fASHIOLA wITH dIS iSSUE sELF,,,kKKKK I gET iT hE iS a jEALOUS mAN.... heHEHE
Posted: at 25-04-2014 10:10 AM (6 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- SugarBB at 25-04-2014 01:29 PM (6 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: papadip on 25-04-2014 05:47 AM
Luk @ dis “Real Idiot” I don’t have time for a crap and crack-head like you.
Di tin still dey pain yu han…!!!. “you ain't seen nothing yet
If yu see a thug yu go run away and lose yur fuccking wig
I am being gentle and also telling you not to be an ass…..that’s all.
You are the one who is being thuggish by your opening post.

You are just another phyukking product of a “Baby Factory” sold and resold all over again and again via Okrida markets.
If you want me to kick your ass I’ll kick it real hard.

.                                                                                                                                                                                                   Look at this jobless scallywag ranting like a mad dog, no wonder you name ur stupid self "ur papa d.i.c.k"  foolish like your hopeless fada.   Instead of you to look for sth to do with your old haggard self, you are here venting your frustration on ppl, dnt worry, soon you'll die of Hbp becos of ppl's comment in this forum.  Useless he-goat.

Posted: at 25-04-2014 01:29 PM (6 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- papadip at 25-04-2014 05:00 PM (6 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: SugarBB on 25-04-2014 01:29 PM
.                                                                                                                                                                                                   Look at this jobless scallywag ranting like a mad dog, no wonder you name ur stupid self "ur papa d.i.c.k"  foolish like your hopeless fada.   Instead of you to look for sth to do with your old haggard self, you are here venting your frustration on ppl, dnt worry, soon you'll die of Hbp becos of ppl's comment in this forum.  Useless he-goat.
Hey SlutBB,

You called it ranting? Like I said “you ain't seen nothing yet
HBP ke? You go and take care of your mental health.
Am I the only one that condemned your gutless post? No. 
The problem with a riffraff like you is that you lack home training..
Is DICK your problem? Is that what you are looking for in life?

SlutBB….You must be suffering from BedGasim and lack of it.

Posted: at 25-04-2014 05:00 PM (6 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ajanni at 25-04-2014 10:01 PM (6 years ago)
(m)
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Posted: at 25-04-2014 10:01 PM (6 years ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- papadip at 25-04-2014 10:31 PM (6 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: papadip on 25-04-2014 05:00 PM
Hey SluttyBB,

You called it ranting? Like I said “you ain't seen nothing yet
HBP ke? You go and take care of your mental health.
Am I the only one that condemned your gutless post? No. 
The problem with a riffraff like you is that you lack home training..
Is DICK your problem? Is that what you are looking for in life?

SluttyBB….You must be suffering from BedGasim and lack of it.
Na mistake I correct ooH!!!
Posted: at 25-04-2014 10:31 PM (6 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- SugarBB at 25-04-2014 10:37 PM (6 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: papadip on 25-04-2014 05:00 PM
Hey SlutBB,

You called it ranting? Like I said “you ain't seen nothing yet
HBP ke? You go and take care of your mental health.
Am I the only one that condemned your gutless post? No. 
The problem with a riffraff like you is that you lack home training..
Is DICK your problem? Is that what you are looking for in life?

SlutBB….You must be suffering from BedGasim and lack of it.


.                                                                                                                                                                                                   "Ur papa d.i.c.k"  u are not even making sense anymore, empty vessel following ppl's post up and down like a moron.   phyuk off and go get a life, miserable old fool and quit displaying ur frustration on gistmania, grumpy bastard.

Posted: at 25-04-2014 10:37 PM (6 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 2 [3] 4 5