‘I’m Very Brilliant, See My First Leaving Certificate -- Omotola Jalade (Page 3)

Date: 02-07-2014 7:57 am (6 years ago) | Author: Victor A. Ofoma
1 2 [3]
- raybenzino at 2-07-2014 07:23 PM (6 years ago)
(m)
Next
Posted: at 2-07-2014 07:23 PM (6 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ogebig at 2-07-2014 07:51 PM (6 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: winace on  2-07-2014 07:21 PM
.    Na dat kain bad tin dem go see person like u na. Ole
i be ole, but na ur BOKO HARAM papa and ur igbadu mama, na dem teach me, so come make i teach u, remember we get serious wahala to settle and i don inbox u back as u inbox me, but soon i go carry that inbox come out, u better post it hia make everybody see what u talk about my tribe, bcs tomorow i go carry my own come out, make everybody judge  us.
Posted: at 2-07-2014 07:51 PM (6 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ogebig at 2-07-2014 07:53 PM (6 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ngfineface on  2-07-2014 11:23 AM
You dey mind her? She obviously can't be less than 40 and if she claim less than that, then she is ageing fast
[/quo     bros omotala was born April 1st 1970 check am, 44years old omosexy
Posted: at 2-07-2014 07:53 PM (6 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- winace at 2-07-2014 08:06 PM (6 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ogebig on  2-07-2014 07:51 PM
i be ole, but na ur BOKO HARAM papa and ur igbadu mama, na dem teach me, so come make i teach u, remember we get serious wahala to settle and i don inbox u back as u inbox me, but soon i go carry that inbox come out, u better post it hia make everybody see what u talk about my tribe, bcs tomorow i go carry my own come out, make everybody judge  us.
.   So e dey pain to insult ur tribe. My own tribe and other pple tribe wey u dey insult nko. Who go judge dat one. I delebrately no reply u wen I find out we were once frds. I felt ashame and ask myself wen did I becum tribalism like u. My dear I don't have anythg to hide. Bring it out. Mcthewww
Posted: at 2-07-2014 08:06 PM (6 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- toibeli at 2-07-2014 08:32 PM (6 years ago)
(m)
I love Omotola very dearly, but this certificate did not give any indication of her brilliance in school.
Posted: at 2-07-2014 08:32 PM (6 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Larry28 at 2-07-2014 09:00 PM (6 years ago)
(f)
Trash, get urself busy plz
Posted: at 2-07-2014 09:00 PM (6 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- ogebig at 2-07-2014 11:11 PM (6 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: toibeli on  2-07-2014 08:32 PM
I love Omotola very dearly, but this certificate did not give any indication of her brilliance in school.
guy don't love somebody's wife it's abomination, just like her chikina
Posted: at 2-07-2014 11:11 PM (6 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ogebig at 2-07-2014 11:14 PM (6 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: winace on  2-07-2014 08:06 PM
.   So e dey pain to insult ur tribe. My own tribe and other pple tribe wey u dey insult nko. Who go judge dat one. I delebrately no reply u wen I find out we were once frds. I felt ashame and ask myself wen did I becum tribalism like u. My dear I don't have anythg to hide. Bring it out. Mcthewww
i dey mad, who first start the tribal war hia? re u not the one talking about Ada Biafa, based on Ebubu and Cossy,Mcthewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Posted: at 2-07-2014 11:14 PM (6 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- papadip at 3-07-2014 03:09 AM (6 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: toibeli on  2-07-2014 08:32 PM
I love Omotola very dearly, but this certificate did not give any indication of her brilliance in school.

Your assessment of Omotala cannot be based on primary school  education.
There is nothing on this certificate to show her brilliance or intelligence.
Posted: at 3-07-2014 03:09 AM (6 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- akporunit at 3-07-2014 12:28 PM (6 years ago)
(m)
omo return to Jesus or ur result go give u job in
 hell 4    7000yrs
Posted: at 3-07-2014 12:28 PM (6 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Ololababs at 5-07-2014 09:58 AM (6 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: ngfineface on  2-07-2014 08:23 AM
Rubbish! As if when one leaves primary school determines true age and intelligence. Show us your baptismal (baptism) card abeg. That is where truth always reflects. I was in clad one at age 10, likewise my elder sister who was about 12 at that time. You are intelligent yet your English speaking abi na communication does not flow like that of Gene,Stephanie and Dokore.


True: her command of English is very poor. Not like Jenny or Steph. Pardon me. I'm only saying d truth. Also Tola is not posh at all.
Posted: at 5-07-2014 09:58 AM (6 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- Fertymor at 9-07-2014 06:59 PM (6 years ago)
(f)
Nice one...
Posted: at 9-07-2014 06:59 PM (6 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- elchymo at 26-08-2015 02:05 PM (5 years ago)
(m)
Ok thank u
Posted: at 26-08-2015 02:05 PM (5 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
1 2 [3]