Yoruba people are dirty! (Page 20)

Date: 08-10-2009 4:03 pm (12 years ago) | Author: Victor Onyii Blings
1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 77
- Mr-World at 26-11-2009 07:34 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: zolazola on 26-11-2009 12:10 PM
Quote from: Mr-World on 21-11-2009 05:53 PM
TEECO E BE LIKE SAY U DON TRY AM B4.lOl
u sef

ME SEF WETIN??

Posted: at 26-11-2009 07:34 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- blings_is_back at 28-11-2009 01:38 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: caseycute on 26-11-2009 05:47 PM
some of u r so immature....
Poster nobody needs dis rubbish...all dis retarded posts if u need answers then u av to have reasonable questions...u should act ur age questions dat can tick ppl off are not needed and so many similar sh.it av been posted.
scram!

see as u use ur hand dey give urself waka... sorry
Posted: at 28-11-2009 01:38 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Mr-World at 5-12-2009 09:21 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
HAHAHAHAHAHAA

Posted: at 5-12-2009 09:21 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Eddy-nwamama at 5-12-2009 10:16 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
hey bling, u don rememba me abt dos dayz 4 isale eko
mama rashida go sidon on top plastic rubber (kpole)
she go dey tie bread, u no go no say na shit she dey shit

haa, eko oni baje o  Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 5-12-2009 10:16 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- blings_is_back at 5-12-2009 11:17 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
chai!!!!!........ na waoooo...........hahahahahahhahahha
Posted: at 5-12-2009 11:17 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dirtykid at 6-12-2009 03:15 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
I don laugh tire with all this post.. Blings u must be a comedian.. But really i remember once i drive enter Amukoko area menh .. Undecided Undecided is unbelieveable, i was wondering if this area is part of Lagos... Damn  Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed!! with what u will see, dirtys every corner, u will hardly eat, i wonder how people cope in those areas, even the air u breath in there is dirty... Govt need to do sumtin abt those areas..

Posted: at 6-12-2009 03:15 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dirtykid at 6-12-2009 03:16 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: teeco on 21-11-2009 08:51 AM
them go shit inside leather and trow from there house outside  Grin Grin Grin


 Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

Posted: at 6-12-2009 03:16 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- adedupcy at 7-12-2009 12:14 AM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: Eddy-nwamama on  5-12-2009 10:16 PM
hey bling, u don rememba me abt dos dayz 4 isale eko
mama rashida go sidon on top plastic rubber (kpole)
she go dey tie bread, u no go no say na shit she dey shit

haa, eko oni baje o  Grin Grin Grin
ummmmmmmmm, Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Posted: at 7-12-2009 12:14 AM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- teeco at 7-12-2009 10:09 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dirtykid on  6-12-2009 03:16 PM
Quote from: teeco on 21-11-2009 08:51 AM
them go shit inside leather and trow from there house outside  Grin Grin Grin


 Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

 Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 7-12-2009 10:09 AM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- pancho at 7-12-2009 11:30 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dirtykid on  6-12-2009 03:15 PM
I don laugh tire with all this post.. Blings u must be a comedian.. But really i remember once i drive enter Amukoko area menh .. Undecided Undecided is unbelieveable, i was wondering if this area is part of Lagos... Damn  Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed!! with what u will see, dirtys every corner, u will hardly eat, i wonder how people cope in those areas, even the air u breath in there is dirty... Govt need to do sumtin abt those areas..
Damn Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

Posted: at 7-12-2009 11:30 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- teeco at 7-12-2009 01:12 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: pancho on  7-12-2009 11:30 AM
Quote from: dirtykid on  6-12-2009 03:15 PM
I don laugh tire with all this post.. Blings u must be a comedian.. But really i remember once i drive enter Amukoko area menh .. Undecided Undecided is unbelieveable, i was wondering if this area is part of Lagos... Damn  Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed!! with what u will see, dirtys every corner, u will hardly eat, i wonder how people cope in those areas, even the air u breath in there is dirty... Govt need to do sumtin abt those areas..
Damn Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

 Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 7-12-2009 01:12 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- ronky at 8-12-2009 05:58 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
at poster, i dnt see u as sm1 who  is looking for trouble, i see u as a very sad person looking for attention. you are accusing over 25 milloin people of being dirty, wat a retarded person u are. who dominate lagos if its not igbo. its dirty en ur pple keeps running there.
pple say nigeria will be better, hw cn it be better with people like you alive? i knw ur upbriging has everything to du with this.
you said you are doing research, wen pple said is true that yoruba s are dirty u ll be happy but wen they said its nt true u start insulting them.
u are a human being with no future, am sorry but that who u are.
have neva seen any body with a juvenile  act in my entire life.
 u nid help.
Posted: at 8-12-2009 05:58 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- teeco at 8-12-2009 06:40 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ronky on  8-12-2009 05:58 PM
at poster, i dnt see u as sm1 who  is looking for trouble, i see u as a very sad person looking for attention. you are accusing over 25 milloin people of being dirty, wat a retarded person u are. who dominate lagos if its not igbo. its dirty en ur pple keeps running there.
pple say nigeria will be better, hw cn it be better with people like you alive? i knw ur upbriging has everything to du with this.
you said you are doing research, wen pple said is true that yoruba s are dirty u ll be happy but wen they said its nt true u start insulting them.
u are a human being with no future, am sorry but that who u are.
have neva seen any body with a juvenile  act in my entire life.
 u nid help.

why you dey talk like sey you no know sey Yoruba people dirty die Sad

Posted: at 8-12-2009 06:40 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Eddy-nwamama at 8-12-2009 07:26 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: teeco on  8-12-2009 06:40 PM
Quote from: ronky on  8-12-2009 05:58 PM
at poster, i dnt see u as sm1 who  is looking for trouble, i see u as a very sad person looking for attention. you are accusing over 25 milloin people of being dirty, wat a retarded person u are. who dominate lagos if its not igbo. its dirty en ur pple keeps running there.
pple say nigeria will be better, hw cn it be better with people like you alive? i knw ur upbriging has everything to du with this.
you said you are doing research, wen pple said is true that yoruba s are dirty u ll be happy but wen they said its nt true u start insulting them.
u are a human being with no future, am sorry but that who u are.
have neva seen any body with a juvenile  act in my entire life.
 u nid help.

why you dey talk like sey you no know sey Yoruba people dirty die Sad

am just minding ma business tank God say no be me talk am Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
Posted: at 8-12-2009 07:26 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ronky at 8-12-2009 08:20 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
at teeco am talking because u cnt categorize millions of people as being dirty. u look stupid but i dint categorise everybody of ur tribe as stupid.
Posted: at 8-12-2009 08:20 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- teeco at 9-12-2009 09:22 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ronky on  8-12-2009 08:20 PM
at teeco am talking because u cnt categorize millions of people as being dirty. u look stupid but i dint categorise everybody of ur tribe as stupid.

 Angry if you dey vex for me go and Hug transformer bcos i talk true

Posted: at 9-12-2009 09:22 AM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- ronky at 9-12-2009 11:07 AM (12 years ago)
(f)
vex for u? please, if i wan vex, i no go luk 4 beta pple? if u dey talk true, me 2 dey talk true, u look stupid, en looking at ur picture, u resemble a cow. moooooooooooooooooo
Posted: at 9-12-2009 11:07 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- divineproject at 9-12-2009 11:17 AM (12 years ago)
(f)
chaiiiiiiiii.....see beefing ooo.........blings don dash una beefing???......oya oya, e don do abeg......return your sword back to is sheath abeg............

Posted: at 9-12-2009 11:17 AM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- pancho at 9-12-2009 11:27 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
 Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

Posted: at 9-12-2009 11:27 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- blings_is_back at 9-12-2009 11:45 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ronky on  8-12-2009 05:58 PM
at poster, i dnt see u as sm1 who  is looking for trouble, i see u as a very sad person looking for attention. you are accusing over 25 milloin people of being dirty, wat a retarded person u are. who dominate lagos if its not igbo. its dirty en ur pple keeps running there.
pple say nigeria will be better, hw cn it be better with people like you alive? i knw ur upbriging has everything to du with this.
you said you are doing research, wen pple said is true that yoruba s are dirty u ll be happy but wen they said its nt true u start insulting them.
u are a human being with no future, am sorry but that who u are.
have neva seen any body with a juvenile  act in my entire life.
 u nid help.

well i have told u, u dont look attractive to me, leave me alone i have a sweet hearthrob, if u dey vex say yoruba people dirty die go jump inside bar beach... and before i forget make sure u wash that ur dirty, stinking, pant wey u wear since last week...... hahahhahahahha
Posted: at 9-12-2009 11:45 AM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 77