Yoruba people are dirty! (Page 21)

Date: 08-10-2009 4:03 pm (12 years ago) | Author: Victor Onyii Blings
1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 77
- blings_is_back at 9-12-2009 11:57 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ronky on  9-12-2009 11:07 AM
vex for u? please, if i wan vex, i no go luk 4 beta pple? if u dey talk true, me 2 dey talk true, u look stupid, en looking at ur picture, u resemble a cow. moooooooooooooooooo

see dis thing oh!... who looks like cow here... look at the skinny bone on ur neck, honestly ur lacking vitamin q seriously... u need to start eating fried shit to regain ur health... otherwise ur own don kpomekwa....
Posted: at 9-12-2009 11:57 AM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- divineproject at 9-12-2009 02:01 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
hmmmm, Blings you don wake up?

Posted: at 9-12-2009 02:01 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- dprinceworld at 9-12-2009 02:43 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
no dey talk wetin n concern u
Posted: at 9-12-2009 02:43 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- ronky at 9-12-2009 10:02 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
at u bling is back. i have nothing to say to u because i knw ur life is really troubled, en u are  looking for attention. idiot. better go en du smtin reasonable wif ur life b4 it bcome a waste. if i lack vitamin q, den u lack IQ  mongopark
Posted: at 9-12-2009 10:02 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- dirtykid at 10-12-2009 12:44 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: teeco on  9-12-2009 09:22 AM
Quote from: ronky on  8-12-2009 08:20 PM
at teeco am talking because u cnt categorize millions of people as being dirty. u look stupid but i dint categorise everybody of ur tribe as stupid.

 Angry if you dey vex for me go and Hug transformer bcos i talk true

Cheii.. u know even want am alive oo.

Posted: at 10-12-2009 12:44 AM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Annizzle at 10-12-2009 01:47 AM (12 years ago)
(f)
Gosh u guys r all funny..."Hug Transformer"..hehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehe
Posted: at 10-12-2009 01:47 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- teeco at 10-12-2009 09:49 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ronky on  9-12-2009 11:07 AM
vex for u? please, if i wan vex, i no go luk 4 beta pple? if u dey talk true, me 2 dey talk true, u look stupid, en looking at ur picture, u resemble a cow. moooooooooooooooooo

Nawa Ooo Sory Wink

Posted: at 10-12-2009 09:49 AM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- teeco at 10-12-2009 09:50 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Annizzle on 10-12-2009 01:47 AM
Gosh u guys r all funny..."Hug Transformer"..hehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehe

 Grin Grin Grin Grin

Posted: at 10-12-2009 09:50 AM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- cyril4christ at 10-12-2009 10:25 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
nobe small fight here am only passing >>>>>
Posted: at 10-12-2009 10:25 AM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- nnekanda at 10-12-2009 02:00 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
blings there is no crime in asking question so i do not see why the people who anwsered you could not do that in a simple and short way e.g. it is not true or not all are dirty as you asked or in every tribe there is always a judas. for even agueing with you they are prooving you right in their own group but i know that not all of them are dirty like in every tribe there are some who are dirty.
Posted: at 10-12-2009 02:00 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- teeco at 10-12-2009 02:27 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: nnekanda on 10-12-2009 02:00 PM
blings there is no crime in asking question so i do not see why the people who anwsered you could not do that in a simple and short way e.g. it is not true or not all are dirty as you asked or in every tribe there is always a judas. for even agueing with you they are prooving you right in their own group but i know that not all of them are dirty like in every tribe there are some who are dirty.

Good Grin

Posted: at 10-12-2009 02:27 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- blings_is_back at 10-12-2009 05:48 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: divineproject on  9-12-2009 02:01 PM
hmmmm, Blings you don wake up?

i was never asleep, i was just watching dat stupid, dirty and useless girl
Posted: at 10-12-2009 05:48 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Mr-World at 11-12-2009 02:45 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ronky on  9-12-2009 10:02 PM
at u bling is back. i have nothing to say to u because i knw ur life is really troubled, en u are  looking for attention. idiot. better go en du smtin reasonable wif ur life b4 it bcome a waste. if i lack vitamin q, den u lack IQ  mongopark

EHN, MADAM ABEG NO VEX BUT NA 2DAY U HEAR SAY YORUBA PEOPLE ARE THE DIRTIEST PEOPLE IN AFRICA? I MEAN NO HARM OO, I JUST DEY ASK, NO DEY ATTACK MY BRODA BLINGS NA QUESTION HE DEY ASK, NO VEX TOO MUCH OOO

Posted: at 11-12-2009 02:45 AM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ebony_cutie at 11-12-2009 02:49 AM (12 years ago)
(f)
hahahahha...blings, u really dey find trouble
Posted: at 11-12-2009 02:49 AM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- AKTIV at 11-12-2009 04:48 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
No be lie yoruba ppl too dirty....no be small
Posted: at 11-12-2009 04:48 AM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- teeco at 11-12-2009 10:23 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: AKTIV on 11-12-2009 04:48 AM
No be lie yoruba ppl too dirty....no be small

 Grin Grin abi Ooo help me tell that dirty mumu wey dey call her self Donkey Abi Ronky  Angry

Posted: at 11-12-2009 10:23 AM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- blings_is_back at 11-12-2009 01:21 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
ronky wetin..... na donky be her real name.... lol.... dirty ronky
Posted: at 11-12-2009 01:21 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- lyinka at 11-12-2009 01:46 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
passing

Posted: at 11-12-2009 01:46 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- blings_is_back at 11-12-2009 02:11 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
to where?
Posted: at 11-12-2009 02:11 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- atika at 11-12-2009 02:22 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
THE GUY DEY PASS GO UR DIRTY honeypot STUPID GIRL NA IGBO PEOPLE NI NO DIRTY ABY NA ME AND U TO DEY U DON MEET UR MARTCH

Posted: at 11-12-2009 02:22 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 77