Epic Throwback Independence Celebration With Tafawa Balewa - Photos

[1] 2 3
(m) at 1-10-2015 04:23PM (4 years ago)

(3756 | Gistmaniac)


Throw back photos as Nigeria celebrates another Independence Day.


papadip (m) at 1-10-2015 04:34PM
(7128 | Gistmaniac)

Nice and memorable pictures...
May the soul of Tafawa Balewa continue to "Rest in Peace"...

Reply
proly (f) at 1-10-2015 04:52PM
(15534 | Hero)

Hmmmmmmmm
Reply
PosheL (f) at 1-10-2015 05:04PM
(359 | Upcoming)

Quote from: papadip on  1-10-2015 04:34PM
Nice and memorable pictures...
May the soul of Tafawa Balewa continue to "Rest in Peace"...


Amin
Reply
PosheL (f) at 1-10-2015 05:05PM
(359 | Upcoming)

Quote from: proly on  1-10-2015 04:52PM
Hmmmmmmmm
O gini?
Reply
PosheL (f) at 1-10-2015 05:05PM
(359 | Upcoming)

Nice
Reply
zobi (m) at 1-10-2015 05:06PM
(172 | Upcoming)

Independent of who?? we were here before the looters came and still here when they left??? This day should be totally cancelled,stop fooling the nation!!!!  Something to ponder,  does UK celebrate Independence day at all??? Another brainwash utility for us......I digress!!!
Reply
gogoman (m) at 1-10-2015 05:23PM
(31814 | Addicted Hero)

when naija still dey sweet
Reply
dickieponga (m) at 1-10-2015 05:33PM
(13881 | Hero)

Quote from: zobi on  1-10-2015 05:06PM
Independent of who?? we were here before the looters came and still here when they left??? This day should be totally cancelled,stop fooling the nation!!!!  Something to ponder,  does UK celebrate Independence day at all??? Another brainwash utility for us......I digress!!!
Tank u very much, dem con join us wit hausa man say we be naija..
Greatest mistake ever made...
So na d british carry us come from anoda land con put us here..
Colonial mentality...
Reply
sandra78 (f) at 1-10-2015 05:38PM
(1390 | Gistmaniac)

Those days
Reply
factfinding (m) at 1-10-2015 05:55PM
(1962 | Gistmaniac)

Seems the White man is teaching Aboki how to wave or how to match lol
Reply
papadip (m) at 1-10-2015 06:40PM
(7128 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: sandra78 on  1-10-2015 05:38PM
Those days
When things were sane at least a bit.
Reply
papadip (m) at 1-10-2015 06:44PM
(7128 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: oworen obong on  1-10-2015 06:11PM
Na lie oh
It is not a lie….Life was much better then…..
Reply
chylind5 (f) at 1-10-2015 07:00PM
(1752 | Gistmaniac)

Nice throw back pictures
Reply
okatee (m) at 1-10-2015 08:23PM
(7638 | Hero)

#GreatLeaders, #[email protected]
Reply
mary11 (m) at 1-10-2015 09:28PM
(18392 | Hero)

Quote from: papadip on  1-10-2015 04:34PM
Nice and memorable pictures...
May the soul of Tafawa Balewa continue to "Rest in Peace"...


Amen

Reply
mary11 (m) at 1-10-2015 09:28PM
(18392 | Hero)

Quote from: proly on  1-10-2015 04:52PM
Hmmmmmmmm
Na real hmmm

Reply
mary11 (m) at 1-10-2015 09:29PM
(18392 | Hero)

Quote from: Princess on  1-10-2015 05:04PM
Amin
Yeah

Reply
mary11 (m) at 1-10-2015 09:29PM
(18392 | Hero)

Quote from: Princess on  1-10-2015 05:05PM
O gini?
Ask am

Reply
mary11 (m) at 1-10-2015 09:30PM
(18392 | Hero)

Quote from: Princess on  1-10-2015 05:05PM
Nice
Very nice

Reply
[1] 2 3