Cattle Thieves Deserves to Be Executed Says Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II

4 years ago by: Giwa bayo
[1] 2
(m) at 19-10-2015 12:43PM (4 years ago)

(11806 | Hero)


Emir of Kano state, Muhammad Sanusi II says Cattle rustlers deserve to be executed for all the havoc they have committed with their nefarious activities in Nigeria. Speaking at the presentation of 72 suspected cattle rustlers arrested in Falgore forest in Tudun Wada Local Government Area in Kano state yesterday October 18th, Emir of Kano said
"These people are supposed to be executed in accordance with Islamic laws because they have killed, raped and robbed people of their cattle and their valuable Items. I therefore call on the police to do the right thing in accordance with the law" he said


winace (f) at 19-10-2015 01:13PM
(30118 | Addicted Hero)

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha OMG!!! So cattle is so valuable in d north like dis? D humans dat are dying everyday does not matter to them. And Sanusi, wit all his education can say thgs like dis. No comment came from any of them wen pa Falae was kidnap o. I shake my head.
Reply
Lisabi (m) at 19-10-2015 01:48PM
(638 | Upcoming) Online

You are asking for capital punishment for stealing cow. What of politician looting our treasury?. The death sentence is good for corrupt politician. HRH Sanusi you are royal father you better think thrice before you talk.
Reply
Onyibochukwu (m) at 19-10-2015 01:58PM
(575 | Upcoming)

HE IS MISTAKING NAIJA FOR INDIA WHERE THEY WORSHIP COW!
Reply
Marah001 (m) at 19-10-2015 02:58PM
(415 | Upcoming)

Lollzzzz nothing we no go see for naija
Reply
suraj247 (m) at 19-10-2015 03:00PM
(44 | Newbie)

of course,they deserve death sentence for engaging in armed robbery. They steal cows in multiple trucks(worth millions upon millions) and sometimes mercilessly kill the owners.
Reply
diezo (m) at 19-10-2015 05:05PM
(2135 | Gistmaniac)

GOD IS WATCHING!!
Reply
emma4love3 (m) at 19-10-2015 05:06PM
(15079 | Hero)

yes...i support the sentence is good to me oh
yeye cattle men
Reply
Spatacuss (m) at 19-10-2015 05:06PM
(593 | Upcoming)

Quote from: winace on 19-10-2015 01:13PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha OMG!!! So cattle is so valuable in d north like dis? D humans dat are dying everyday does not matter to them. And Sanusi, wit all his education can say thgs like dis. No comment came from any of them wen pa Falae was kidnap o. I shake my head.
My sister na war for you ooo. You think say na for bush them dey pick CAW? Abi you no see Catles among GMB assets? Abi you never ask your self why Caw meat Ram cost too much for other part of the country? No rich man from North wey no they Rear Catles as business. As the way Oil teft be seriouse case for South na so Catle be for North cus na their own Bigest business be that. Gbam
Reply
Anthonimania (m) at 19-10-2015 07:28PM
(261 | Upcoming)

Thank you Sanusi. Fair Judgement for the Fulani herdsmen. Enough of molesting, molesting and killing of innocent people.
Reply
Trueyarn (m) at 19-10-2015 09:19PM
(10116 | Hero)

Fulani no dey play with cow,them value cow pass even their pikin.but all the same their are good people if you understand them.
Reply
greatestdon (m) at 19-10-2015 09:36PM
(221 | Upcoming)

He spoke well, no mercy!
Reply
stella1981 (f) at 19-10-2015 10:46PM
(782 | Upcoming)

That bad oh
Reply
dickieponga (m) at 20-10-2015 12:12AM
(13881 | Hero)

Political tif or cow tif dem be d same..Dem dey rob ppl of dere daily bread...
Reply
winace (f) at 20-10-2015 08:39AM
(30118 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: suraj247 on 19-10-2015 03:00PM
of course,they deserve death sentence for engaging in armed robbery. They steal cows in multiple trucks(worth millions upon millions) and sometimes mercilessly kill the owners.
.   So is dat why cow is more important than human in d north?Huh?
Reply
winace (f) at 20-10-2015 08:45AM
(30118 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: Ehgro on 19-10-2015 05:06PM
My sister na war for you ooo. You think say na for bush them dey pick CAW? Abi you no see Catles among GMB assets? Abi you never ask your self why Caw meat Ram cost too much for other part of the country? No rich man from North wey no they Rear Catles as business. As the way Oil teft be seriouse case for South na so Catle be for North cus na their own Bigest business be that. Gbam
.    If dat it is then they shld be collecting revenue from them. All d northerners are depending on d oil in d southern nigeria. Wat are they contributing to d country? Nothg
Reply
allenspike (m) at 20-10-2015 09:27PM
(4093 | Gistmaniac)

i'm not promoting stealing OO.. but them no see watin dem wan rob na cattle's, 
Reply
Spatacuss (m) at 21-10-2015 08:29AM
(593 | Upcoming)

Quote from: winace on 20-10-2015 08:45AM
.    If dat it is then they shld be collecting revenue from them. All d northerners are depending on d oil in d southern nigeria. Wat are they contributing to d country? Nothg
Be straight, B4 9ja discover crude oil many years ago when Agriculture was the main source of the country's Economy, Which part of the country was working so had in the farm to feed the nation d most, is it not North and west part of the country Untill when God blessed the country with Oil in one part that's when the Igbos started problem. My blame is on General Aguyi Ronsi cus he is the one who started coup and maltreatment of other people in the country who are not from the East and even put easterners to rule over northerners and westerners and becauose of that the northerners took power and they are afraid to give leadership to easterners and most Notherners and Westerners in power have to continue steeling from the crude Oil cus they are afraid that Divition may come in Nigeria some day and it will come if Jesus dint come first but by then the crude oil that has ran to west and some part of North would be enough for Nigerians then and Agriculture will be in Adition to the North and West while the  east and South will kill them selves over leadership and resources. Is that what you are praying for?
Reply
mary11 (m) at 21-10-2015 11:58AM
(18381 | Hero)

I know this people value cow more than human being cos I don't know why this man will come out to say this rubbish

Reply
mary11 (m) at 21-10-2015 11:59AM
(18381 | Hero)

Boko haram are there killing innocent citizens but when arrested will be given bail and now you want them to kill people just for stealing you cow

Reply
[1] 2