OMG! Knockout Amputates A 10 Years Old Boy's Arm In Enugu - Photo

Published On: December 26, 2015, 10:17 pm (4 years ago)
Author: Daniel Bosai
[1] 2
An unamed 10-year old boy's right arm is positioned for full amputation at the National Orthopedic Hospital in Enugu State as a result of Xmas firework also knows as knockouts which exploded and shattered his hand as he was handling it on Christmas day.



Warn your wards to desist from throwing knockouts!

See the full photo here


Posted: (4 years ago) on 26-12-2015 10:17 PM | Hero
o boy sorry oooh
Posted: (4 years ago) on 26-12-2015 10:21 PM | Hero
Reply
Why will he hold it in his hands at d first place.
Posted: (4 years ago) on 26-12-2015 10:23 PM | Addicted Hero
Reply
End time knockout..!
Posted: (4 years ago) on 26-12-2015 10:25 PM | Upcoming
Reply
Quote from: EDWIN GRACE on 26-12-2015 10:23 PM
Why will he hold it in his hands at d first place.


wicked woman, common pity u cant pity 10yrs old... na wa ooo
Posted: (4 years ago) on 26-12-2015 10:36 PM | Addicted Hero
Reply
Novic Novic (m)
They have tell them to stop this kockout they we nt listening, when sum country ban xmas many fools they shout that what they do want wrong. can you see what those country see to stop it. Seriously for me i dislike xmas frm this year.
Posted: (4 years ago) on 26-12-2015 10:38 PM | Hero
Reply
so sorry dear, wish you quickest recovery
Posted: (4 years ago) on 26-12-2015 10:43 PM | Upcoming
Reply
Hmmmm,every where you go,you saw small small children throwing knock out anyhow,children age from 8yrs up,chaaii,what has mothers been doing about this? How can you allow your child to be throwing knock out,them be bokoharam?or suicide bombers? Anyway,sorry&get well soon child,next time,stay entirely away from knockout.
Posted: (4 years ago) on 26-12-2015 10:50 PM | Hero
Reply
kp45 kp45 (m)
kpele but since you dont have experience you shouldn't have hold on your hand.
Posted: (4 years ago) on 26-12-2015 11:20 PM | Hero
Reply
Not only this boy, there is one in my area that throw this knockout inside his fellow friend's cloth and the knockout burned the boy he his now in the hospital, I think that the government should ban this knockout for kid.
Posted: (4 years ago) on 27-12-2015 04:36 AM | Hero
Reply
sorry dear
Posted: (4 years ago) on 27-12-2015 06:25 AM | Upcoming
Reply
sorry dear
Posted: (4 years ago) on 27-12-2015 06:26 AM | Upcoming
Reply
Sorry boy......Next time, let grown ups play with such toys.
Posted: (4 years ago) on 27-12-2015 06:28 AM | Hero
Reply
Bad experience boy soonest recovery
Posted: (4 years ago) on 27-12-2015 12:26 PM | Gistmaniac
Reply
sorry dear get well soon
Posted: (4 years ago) on 27-12-2015 12:50 PM | Hero
Reply
jeez! which kind knockout be this?
Posted: (4 years ago) on 27-12-2015 08:05 PM | Upcoming
Reply
I used to make use of knockout and no blast on people's hands. What is wrong these days?
Posted: (4 years ago) on 27-12-2015 09:32 PM | Upcoming
Reply
Quote from: Opeyemi Oladipupo on 26-12-2015 10:38 PM
They have tell them to stop this kockout they we nt listening, when sum country ban xmas many fools they shout that what they do want wrong. can you see what those country see to stop it. Seriously for me i dislike xmas frm this year.
you're MAD OPEYEMI OLADIPUPO if not you won't say so.........seen you're a muslim BOKO HARRAM family u won't like xmas ODE
Posted: (4 years ago) on 28-12-2015 02:43 AM | Upcoming
Reply
It's a pity take it easy mehn
Posted: (4 years ago) on 28-12-2015 04:30 AM | Gistmaniac
Reply
knockouts,now adays is not well prepared.

a lots of immitations  circulation.
better hands off from shooting knockouts.

sorry small boy.
Posted: (4 years ago) on 28-12-2015 08:01 AM | Gistmaniac
Reply
[1] 2