Check Out Singer Victoria Kimani’s Stunning New Photos

4 years ago by: CLARA JANCITA
[1] 2 3 4 ... 6
-- (f) at 21-04-2016 12:59PM

(15206 | Hero)


While you were busy at work Wednesday, Kenyan singer, Victoria Kimani was looking gorgeous in these new photos she shared on social media.READ: Annie Idibia Signed As Slim Tea Ambassador

Suited up in a neon bomber jacket over a cropped top and distressed jeans in the first set of pictures, the beautiful singer was a perfect picture of cool as she posed for the camera.
In the other set, she went for a sexier look in a see-through top, short-shorts, baseball cap and a hooded jacket.
See more photos of the sexy singer showing off her fabulous body below.



-- gogoman (m) at 21-04-2016 01:15PM
(31812 | Addicted Hero)

 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Reply
-- Passion8Soul (f) at 21-04-2016 01:40PM
(1482 | Gistmaniac)

Ok
Reply
-- diezo (m) at 21-04-2016 02:48PM
(2135 | Gistmaniac)

POSTER SHEY NO WORK TODAY COME GO HELP ME OPEN MY SPARE PARTS STORE SO THAT ATLEAST U GO GET URSELF BUSY BUT BEFORE U COME MAKE U NO FORGET SAY PERSON NO WELL ANOTHER PERSON WEY WELL COME DEY TAKE TABLET FOR PERSON WEY NO WELL NA WHO NO COME WELL يراقب الله !!!
Reply
-- morgrawl231 (m) at 21-04-2016 03:09PM
(10403 | Hero)

Booooooooombooooooh!!
Reply
-- dickieponga (m) at 21-04-2016 03:14PM
(13877 | Hero)

Na wen kenyan babes dey yellow like dis...
Anyway she's not important to me cos i no no am..Pointless telling us about her...
Reply
-- beneno (m) at 21-04-2016 05:48PM
(25925 | Addicted Hero)

Ni wetin Annie Idibia name come find inside this news ?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Reply
-- dareshola (m) at 21-04-2016 08:05PM
(524 | Upcoming)

the world is over
Reply
-- CHRISETTE (f) at 21-04-2016 08:46PM
(12679 | Hero)

She looks good
Reply
-- Sparky12 (m) at 21-04-2016 10:38PM
(3668 | Gistmaniac)

kk... lyf goes on
Reply
-- Eazyatumeyi (m) at 21-04-2016 11:15PM
(14115 | Hero)

useless post
Reply
-- Akpan22 (m) at 22-04-2016 07:59AM
(3321 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: Timothy Eazy on 21-04-2016 11:15PM
useless post

Am telling you
Reply
-- Akpan22 (m) at 22-04-2016 08:00AM
(3321 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: Collins chigoziri on 21-04-2016 10:38PM
kk... lyf goes on

Na so na
Reply
-- Akpan22 (m) at 22-04-2016 08:00AM
(3321 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: Sussan odili on 21-04-2016 08:46PM
She looks good

Yes she is
Reply
-- Akpan22 (m) at 22-04-2016 08:01AM
(3321 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: Dare Shola David on 21-04-2016 08:05PM
the world is over

Please don't say this
Reply
-- Akpan22 (m) at 22-04-2016 08:01AM
(3321 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: ben eno on 21-04-2016 05:48PM
Ni wetin Annie Idibia name come find inside this news ?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I tire oh
Reply
-- Akpan22 (m) at 22-04-2016 08:01AM
(3321 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: dickieponga on 21-04-2016 03:14PM
Na wen kenyan babes dey yellow like dis...
Anyway she's not important to me cos i no no am..Pointless telling us about her...

You get bad mouth
Reply
-- Akpan22 (m) at 22-04-2016 08:03AM
(3321 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: rukky paul urhobodoro on 21-04-2016 02:48PM
POSTER SHEY NO WORK TODAY COME GO HELP ME OPEN MY SPARE PARTS STORE SO THAT ATLEAST U GO GET URSELF BUSY BUT BEFORE U COME MAKE U NO FORGET SAY PERSON NO WELL ANOTHER PERSON WEY WELL COME DEY TAKE TABLET FOR PERSON WEY NO WELL NA WHO NO COME WELL يراقب الله !!!

You talk well my my friend
Reply
-- kison (m) at 26-04-2016 03:12PM
(19274 | Hero)

NEXT TIME BE careful, be very very careful, CAREFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL……………………………….
Reply
-- kison (m) at 26-04-2016 03:12PM
(19274 | Hero)

NEXT TIME BE careful, be very very careful, CAREFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL……………………………….
Reply
[1] 2 3 4 ... 6