BREAKING NEWS: Residents Flee Enugu Community Over Rumoured Herdsmen Attack (Page 2)

Date: 13-05-2016 1:00 am (4 years ago) | Author: Victor A. Ofoma
1 [2] 3 4
- zezprincess at 13-05-2016 09:29 AM (4 years ago)
(f)
Hmmmm,fear of the unknown,una no go stand&fight back?How strangers go come una land come defeat una?
Posted: at 13-05-2016 09:29 AM (4 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Maxwell29 at 13-05-2016 09:30 AM (4 years ago)
(m)
Again?
Posted: at 13-05-2016 09:30 AM (4 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- proly at 13-05-2016 09:32 AM (4 years ago)
(f)
So many tauts is this naijapal....they will open their stupid and dirty mouth...talking rubish...my cheered
Posted: at 13-05-2016 09:32 AM (4 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- odegbalegu at 13-05-2016 09:38 AM (4 years ago)
(m)
Abuja connection should work for you and your community.
Posted: at 13-05-2016 09:38 AM (4 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- CHRISETTE at 13-05-2016 09:42 AM (4 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: omoluwabi  kabukabu  link=topic=294809.msg4853477#msg4853477 date=1463122374
Where are our gallant soldiers and our fraudulent police poo pop? In fact, where are Niger delta militants? Bring all your pipe lines vandalizing arsenals and defend these innocent enu gun (long mouth) people.
When did Niger delta militant becomes security officers? Can you listen to your self mister commenter
Posted: at 13-05-2016 09:42 AM (4 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- emmy_real at 13-05-2016 10:13 AM (4 years ago)
(m)
Imagine dat Rubbish! Fleeing ur community 4 herds men... where are dose fools insulting Benue people when herdsmen attacks them... now the Igbo's are running. Shame!
Posted: at 13-05-2016 10:13 AM (4 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ugoviv at 13-05-2016 03:32 PM (4 years ago)
(f)
u are all coward in that community,disgrace to the igbo. why not stay and fight them. why areb you runing. runing to to where
Posted: at 13-05-2016 03:32 PM (4 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Buharigodie at 13-05-2016 04:49 PM (4 years ago)
(m)
Everyone of you that had made mockery of Igbos/Biafra. shame must be unto your Generation because there's no amount of stupid words that you people will say that will stop us Biafrans from marching on. Nigeria is expired and not even Buhari can change it. let me tell you one thing you don't know. your so called president of ZOO is the most confused man on planet earth. that MUMU president of ZOO should humble him self and call Jonathan and ask him how he managed the ZOO and be able to make the ZOO Economy normal at his time. don't you see how you people are crying now just few months of his leadership and all of you are crying"" HAHAHAHHAHAHA. what will happen When he turn his reign into years? it means that all hell will loose. we the Biafrans are aware of all the plan between MUMU Buhari and all the Yoruba people. but let me say it to you people. we are waiting. Diplomacy is a strategy of the wise, but the FOOL thinks first HIT is the BRAVE. NO NO, first hit is a sign of weak and fear. but the best planner is always the conqueror. Remember the war which Buhari and Yoruba won against Igbos was won because there's was no planner. but let me tell you that it will never be like before. you are just talking about HERDSMEN, why can't these smelling things called herdsmen burst into ABA? take note, they said that they will burst into ABA because ABA chased the whole of Hausa out of ABA. but we have responded to their letter and we say to their BOSS Buhari, BRING IT ON HERDSMEN UNTO ABA AND LET SEE IF ANY OF YOU WILL LEAVE ABA ALIVE. i am ABA born and brought up. and we don't take SHIT. let herdsmen come down to ABA and let us see if hell will not LOOSE on them. why can't herdsmen come to ABA? and why did all the HAUSA smelling things run away back to their dry lands? YORUBA people, i dey see una they laugh, because you people has no destination. ZOO will break and HAUSA will eat all your flesh alive. if you like, stay here and WAG your stupid mouth and talk nonsense. ONYE BURU EBU EBUOLA
Posted: at 13-05-2016 04:49 PM (4 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- Eazyatumeyi at 13-05-2016 05:36 PM (4 years ago)
(m)
Why are they running? na fooolani dey attack o what if government forces come against Biafraud? na im be say na fly dem go dey fly o
Posted: at 13-05-2016 05:36 PM (4 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Eazyatumeyi at 13-05-2016 05:37 PM (4 years ago)
(m)
Why are they running? na fooolani dey attack o what if government forces come against Biafraud? na im be say na fly dem go dey fly o
Posted: at 13-05-2016 05:37 PM (4 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- Buharigodie at 13-05-2016 09:28 PM (4 years ago)
(m)
@Eazyatumeyi!!!!!  you go hearing soon. they killed your brother fela cuti and you people still remain silent. Buhari will eat all Yoruba alive, i think you see how he has been using una brother and he think he is Vice President.  HAHAHAHAHA, Yoruba, una go hear Wiiiiiiiiiii
Posted: at 13-05-2016 09:28 PM (4 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- botlex at 14-05-2016 12:03 PM (4 years ago)
(m)
What is our Police force doing about this? Heartless Fulanis
Posted: at 14-05-2016 12:03 PM (4 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- yawa_don_gas at 14-05-2016 05:27 PM (4 years ago)
(m)
Police na yawa friend, fear they their head make Yawa no gas
Posted: at 14-05-2016 05:27 PM (4 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- botlex at 15-05-2016 12:58 AM (4 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: morgan tunji on 13-05-2016 01:26 AM
See ur life? now u people will be making noise Biafraud,,,,Biafraud,, ordinary Fulani u can't stand them,,,,mumu people
No be by force to comment coz this one no follow at all
Posted: at 15-05-2016 12:58 AM (4 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- botlex at 15-05-2016 12:58 AM (4 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: oworen obong on 13-05-2016 06:02 AM
So that's the reason why you have to run away from your home
Why they no go run away? If nah you you for stay back abi?
Posted: at 15-05-2016 12:58 AM (4 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- botlex at 15-05-2016 01:00 AM (4 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: dickieponga on 13-05-2016 07:36 AM
Cowards of d hightest oda, yeye people and una wan fight d whole of naija, make god punish una for dat mouth wey una get...
U can't even defend an ordinary village, if na city nko all of una go run comot from dat city....
Abeg make una go sidon make i see road....
This is not the first time they're attacking a village in the country. so stop talking trash
Posted: at 15-05-2016 01:00 AM (4 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- botlex at 15-05-2016 01:01 AM (4 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: precious Micheal on 13-05-2016 09:29 AM
Hmmmm,fear of the unknown,una no go stand&fight back?How strangers go come una land come defeat una?
My dear they've got to preserve their lives first coz preservation of life is the first law of nature
Posted: at 15-05-2016 01:01 AM (4 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- botlex at 15-05-2016 01:03 AM (4 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: prudy on 13-05-2016 09:32 AM
So many tauts is this naijapal....they will open their stupid and dirty mouth...talking rubish...my cheered

I thought i was the only one who has noticed them. They're just so many here
Posted: at 15-05-2016 01:03 AM (4 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- botlex at 15-05-2016 01:03 AM (4 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ugonmaduruvivian on 13-05-2016 03:32 PM
u are all coward in that community,disgrace to the igbo. why not stay and fight them. why areb you runing. runing to to where
If they're actually cowards, then you that's brave enough should help them fight nah
Posted: at 15-05-2016 01:03 AM (4 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- botlex at 15-05-2016 01:04 AM (4 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Wilson Duke on 13-05-2016 04:49 PM
Everyone of you that had made mockery of Igbos/Biafra. shame must be unto your Generation because there's no amount of stupid words that you people will say that will stop us Biafrans from marching on. Nigeria is expired and not even Buhari can change it. let me tell you one thing you don't know. your so called president of ZOO is the most confused man on planet earth. that MUMU president of ZOO should humble him self and call Jonathan and ask him how he managed the ZOO and be able to make the ZOO Economy normal at his time. don't you see how you people are crying now just few months of his leadership and all of you are crying"" HAHAHAHHAHAHA. what will happen When he turn his reign into years? it means that all hell will loose. we the Biafrans are aware of all the plan between MUMU Buhari and all the Yoruba people. but let me say it to you people. we are waiting. Diplomacy is a strategy of the wise, but the FOOL thinks first HIT is the BRAVE. NO NO, first hit is a sign of weak and fear. but the best planner is always the conqueror. Remember the war which Buhari and Yoruba won against Igbos was won because there's was no planner. but let me tell you that it will never be like before. you are just talking about HERDSMEN, why can't these smelling things called herdsmen burst into ABA? take note, they said that they will burst into ABA because ABA chased the whole of Hausa out of ABA. but we have responded to their letter and we say to their BOSS Buhari, BRING IT ON HERDSMEN UNTO ABA AND LET SEE IF ANY OF YOU WILL LEAVE ABA ALIVE. i am ABA born and brought up. and we don't take SHIT. let herdsmen come down to ABA and let us see if hell will not LOOSE on them. why can't herdsmen come to ABA? and why did all the HAUSA smelling things run away back to their dry lands? YORUBA people, i dey see una they laugh, because you people has no destination. ZOO will break and HAUSA will eat all your flesh alive. if you like, stay here and WAG your stupid mouth and talk nonsense. ONYE BURU EBU EBUOLA
Hmm... Bross you just take your time fire these people
Posted: at 15-05-2016 01:04 AM (4 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 [2] 3 4

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. I’m Making More Money Now as Solo Artiste - Singer Peter Okoye 'Mr P' Reveals

  2. Photo: American Rapper, Drake Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumours With His Latest Shirtless Selfie

  3. AY’s Wife, Mabel Calls Out DSS Over Security Threats, Says She Is Facing Depression

  4. Man Left Stranded in His Car Amid Heavy Flood in Lagos (Video)

  5. Gunmen Invade UNIBEN Bursar's Residence, Kill Civil Defence Officer

  6. Late Comedienne, Ada Jesus Last Wish Revealed By Human Right Activist, Harrison Gwamnishu

  7. Security Agencies Thwart Attempted Jail Break in Kano Prison

  8. Tension As Gun-Wielding Cattle Dealers Attack Police, Commuters In Enugu

  9. Superstar Singer, Teni Insists We Are Supposed To Be Given Awards For Surviving Nigeria

  10. Nigeria Singer, Davido Becomes Most Followed African Artiste on Instagram


THIS WEEK
  1. Video: The Moment Ghanaian Female Pastor Using Her Br3ast To Heal Her Church Members

  2. Photos Of Laura Ikeji's Husband Ogbonna Kanu Picking From Dustbin in UK Hit Social Media

  3. Yikes! Ghanaian Female Student Caught Having S3x During Online Lecture Over Zoom (VIDEO)

  4. Nigerians Come For Prophet Odumeje Over Death Of Comedienne, Ada Jesus

  5. Sad! Comedienne Ada Jesus Has Just Died

  6. Woman Begs Court To End Her One Week Marriage Because Her Husband P3nis Is Too Big

  7. 'Pastor Odumeje Should Send His Account Number So We Refund His N1m' - Ada Jesus’s Mother (Vid)

  8. Man Confesses After Impregnating His Mother-in-Law Who Later Gave Birth To Boy

  9. Popular Bayelsa-Based Baker, George Dokubo Strangled To Death In His House (Photos)

  10. Popular Delta Big Boy, Omale Superior Dies After Ramming Into A Pole While Returning From Club


TOP MEMBERS: