Mercy Aigbe Pictured Undergoing CT Scan, As The Report Shows She Had A Fractured Skull - Photos

Published On: April 29, 2017, 12:48 pm
Author:
success Xenab
-- (m) at 29-04-2017 12:48PM

(9725 | Hero)



Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, who was allegedly assaulted by her husband Lanre Gentry, was pictured undergoing a CT scan as radiology report, reveals she suffered a fractured skull after being battered by her husband, which he has continued to deny.

The CT scan was done at St. Solomon HealthCare Limited, and it is recommended to check for swellings or fractures within the head, usually caused by blunt force trauma. Here's the
detailed conclusion from her CT scan;





The Finding states:

Quote
There is fracture of the medial wall of the left orbit, with herniation of the orbital fat and left media rectus muscle into the ethmoidal sinus and presence of peri-orbital emphysema.
There is also a fracture to the floor of the orbit with air/fluid level in the left maxillary sinus – indicative of hematoma.
Slight hermiation of the left inferior oblique muscle into the maxillary sinus is also noted.

No intracranial hermorrage is seen.

There is however, bilateral basal ganglia calcification (most like physiological).

Normal white/grey matter interface is preserved.

Posterior tossa strutures are normal.

No occular abnormality is seen.

The report further concludes:

1. Blow-out fracture of the left orbit with herniation of orbital fat, media rectus and left inferior oblique muscles.

2. Left maxillary sinus hermatoma.

3. incidental finding of bilateral basal ganglia calcification.



Quote



-- concentrate (m) at 29-04-2017 01:49PM
(1990 | Gistmaniac)

Some men are so useless. This is the same animal this fool keeps covering up for. I hope she she gets better and learn from her stupidity. I only feel for her people especially her parents because loosing her will be a huge blow to them while the stupid husband will move on to his next victim.
Reply
-- Vicky_joseph (f) at 29-04-2017 01:57PM
(2076 | Gistmaniac)

This is serious
Reply
-- Larry28 (f) at 29-04-2017 02:15PM
(16469 | Hero)

Nawa ooo
Reply
-- victorstic1 Online (m) at 29-04-2017 02:19PM
(5150 | Gistmaniac)

MR DOCTOR WHEN U KNOW IT WILL BE READ BY PUBLIC WHY NOT SIMPLIFY WHATS REALLY HAPPENING INSTEAD OF THE TERMINOLOGY TO CONFUSE THE PEOPLE THE MORE , IN A NUTSHELL SHE HAS FRACTURE THOU NOT AFFECTING THE BRAIN , SAVE US ALL THIS MEDICAL JAGONS BEORE U MAKE SOME PEOPLE USE MAKE SOME PEOPLE BP GO HIGH
Reply
-- james987 (m) at 29-04-2017 02:35PM
(8656 | Hero)

Wetin she do? Wetin the man find out Roll Eyes
Reply
-- schmit (f) at 29-04-2017 03:05PM
(11786 | Hero)

Beast
Reply
-- Jeonleon (m) at 29-04-2017 04:13PM
(789 | Upcoming)

Quote from: concentrate on 29-04-2017 01:49PM
Some men are so useless. This is the same animal this fool keeps covering up for. I hope she she gets better and learn from her stupidity. I only feel for her people especially her parents because loosing her will be a huge blow to them while the stupid husband will move on to his next victim.

The man is Igbo.... That's how they treat and beat their women....

#BlameItOnIgbos #TheWorstTribeInNigeria.

Lol

Reply
-- gogoman (m) at 29-04-2017 06:20PM
(32456 | Addicted Hero)

Quote from: james987 on 29-04-2017 02:35PM
Wetin she do? Wetin the man find out Roll Eyes



SEE THEY WILL NEVER TALK THAT ONE!!   JUST DEY LOOK THEM
Reply
-- komezy (m) at 30-04-2017 02:08AM
(9 | Newbie)

Quote from: Jeonleon on 29-04-2017 04:13PM
The man is Igbo.... That's how they treat and beat their women....

#BlameItOnIgbos #TheWorstTribeInNigeria.

Lol


  Like Tonto's husband right?
Reply
-- morgan1 (m) at 30-04-2017 07:38AM
(10648 | Hero)

 Huh?
Reply
-- Vicky_joseph (f) at 30-04-2017 07:55AM
(2076 | Gistmaniac)

This is serious
Reply
-- simonmani (m) at 30-04-2017 11:27AM
(37 | Newbie)

Why telling us now, after all she will soon go back to him again without telling nobody.
Reply
-- jp-free (m) at 30-04-2017 05:47PM
(555 | Upcoming)

Quote from: victorstic1 on 29-04-2017 02:19PM
MR DOCTOR WHEN U KNOW IT WILL BE READ BY PUBLIC WHY NOT SIMPLIFY WHATS REALLY HAPPENING INSTEAD OF THE TERMINOLOGY TO CONFUSE THE PEOPLE THE MORE , IN A NUTSHELL SHE HAS FRACTURE THOU NOT AFFECTING THE BRAIN , SAVE US ALL THIS MEDICAL JAGONS BEORE U MAKE SOME PEOPLE USE MAKE SOME PEOPLE BP GO HIGH
  Big grammar, fat cheque.....

Reply