This Kind Of Your Preaching Is What Plunged Nigeria Into Poverty - OAP Freeze Blasts Pastor Adeboye

Published 1 year ago by: kacy lee
at 08:30 AM, 24/11/2017 (1 year ago)

(23756 | Addicted Hero) Online (f)


So the reason why we pay Offerings, is not because we want to make heaven in the first place, its just to be rich, Hmm, Anyway today is not for Ebiwali. Straight to the point.

Daddy is not here to Freeze!lol.. Daddy Freeze is not giving up his #freethesheeple movement, infact the more Pastors preach the more he picks their words against them..

This time its Pastor Adeboye of Redeem Church who had earlier said that Curse will follow anyone who doesn’t pay tithe, however this time during a mid-week service he said the only reason he takes offering is to remove people from Poverty.

He said;
The only reason we take offering at all is because, that’s the only way to get you out of poverty’.

This is the part that Resurrected Freeze’s anger and other well Meaning Nigerians, he shared the video and lambast him heavily,  saying the preaching is False. see below!

See some reactions i quickly grabbed below!





Problem with this article? Please contact us



freethinker at 08:40 AM, 24/11/2017 (1 year ago)
(5203 | Gistmaniac) (m)

THIS FAKE OYIBO, LEBANESE OR CORA MAN SHOULD SHUT UP HIS MOUTH..............
HE WANT TO BE POPULAR BY FIRE BY THUNDER...
Reply
hpnotzm at 09:13 AM, 24/11/2017 (1 year ago)
(3 | Newbie) (m)

Quote from: freethinker on 08:40 AM, 24/11/2017
THIS FAKE OYIBO, LEBANESE OR CORA MAN SHOULD SHUT UP HIS MOUTH..............
HE WANT TO BE POPULAR BY FIRE BY THUNDER...
you are an idiot, fool
Reply
slimber at 09:30 AM, 24/11/2017 (1 year ago)
(12071 | Hero) (f)

Ddyfreeze tell them the truth#FreeTheSheeple movement#the tithe is for the poor and less privileged.
Reply
ruthie at 09:56 AM, 24/11/2017 (1 year ago)
(17510 | Hero) (f)

abeg freeze...dont pay tithes...its not by force o..
Reply
ficull at 09:59 AM, 24/11/2017 (1 year ago)
(2542 | Gistmaniac) (m)

The only reason I take your money is to make you rich... Can someone explain to me how that works?
Reply
Haso112 at 10:47 AM, 24/11/2017 (1 year ago)
(6286 | Gistmaniac) (m)

HMMMMM.....
Reply
abati666 at 12:14 PM, 24/11/2017 (1 year ago)
(1428 | Gistmaniac) (m)

MY FELLOW NIGERIANS........

GOD IS NOT A CHRISTIAN.....

GOD IS NOT A MOSLEM.........

GOD IS NOT A HINDU..........

GOD IS NOT A BUDDIST........

GOD CREATED MAN AND MAN CREATED RELIGION.........HA HA HA
Reply
olowoinlionsden at 02:09 PM, 24/11/2017 (1 year ago)
(1212 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Perhaps what Pa Adeboye really meant was that, if you pay your Offering, you are really thanking God for the provision of that money, and God will be happy with you and He will give u His grace in the provision of more money.
Reply
benosky4 at 02:34 PM, 24/11/2017 (1 year ago)
(4896 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: olowoinlionsden on 02:09 PM, 24/11/2017
Perhaps what Pa Adeboye really meant was that, if you pay your Offering, you are really thanking God for the provision of that money, and God will be happy with you and He will give u His grace in the provision of more money.

I DONT THINK GOD WILL LIKE HIS MONEY TO BE PUT IN WRONG PLACE OR LET HIS PPLE BE DECIEVED BY IMPOSTERS.

BESIDES WHEN HE WAS ON EARTH IN HUMAN FORM HE DID NOT STUCK UP MATERIAL THINGS OR BUILD EXPENSIVE SKOOLS RATHER HE SPENT ALMOST ALL HIS TIME AMONGST THE POOR AND NEEDY NOT EXTORTING THEM BUT HEALING AND DELIVERING THEM.

Reply
Jeonleon at 03:36 PM, 24/11/2017 (1 year ago)
(789 | Upcoming) (m)

Quote from: abati666 on 12:14 PM, 24/11/2017
MY FELLOW NIGERIANS........

GOD IS NOT A CHRISTIAN.....

GOD IS NOT A MOSLEM.........

GOD IS NOT A HINDU..........

GOD IS NOT A BUDDIST........

GOD CREATED MAN AND MAN CREATED RELIGION.........HA HA HA

Period!
Reply
Sniper101 at 04:20 PM, 24/11/2017 (1 year ago)
(2103 | Gistmaniac) (m)

only a pauper, a miser or a stingy fellow will see it as a 'huge crime' to pay tithe or give offerings
Reply
olowoinlionsden at 07:14 PM, 24/11/2017 (1 year ago)
(1212 | Gistmaniac) (m)

No amount of preaching by any Cleric can make a Nation poor. A Nation is BLESSED When such a Nation accepts God as its Lord - Psalm 33:12. As for your theatrics on Tithe, for which you became infamous, or famous, Tithe, which is a tenth of one's resource, is indeed ordered by God. You may get yourself the Holy Bible and read through the Book of Leviticus Chapter 27 verses 30 - 34.
Reply
olowoinlionsden at 08:16 PM, 24/11/2017 (1 year ago)
(1212 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: Jeonleon on 03:36 PM, 24/11/2017
Period!
. God is definitely Christian. Jesus Christ, the begotten Son of Gid, brought Christianity to the Earth. The Disciples of Jesus Christ personified Christianity, that's why it is written in the Holy Bible,"And the Disciples were called CHRISTIANS, first in Antioch" Acts 11:26.
Reply
kacylee at 10:25 PM, 24/11/2017 (1 year ago)
(23756 | Addicted Hero) Online (f)

u dont pay tithe, u dont gie offering,, then leave those that want to pay and give, whats ur problem??

Reply
olowoinlionsden at 08:16 AM, 25/11/2017 (1 year ago)
(1212 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: kacylee on 10:25 PM, 24/11/2017
u dont pay tithe, u dont gie offering,, then leave those that want to pay and give, whats ur problem??
. Don't mind the pale faced Idiot. Because Christianity is a liberal and accommodating Religion, he has taken the opportunity to wash his dirty mouth in public. Let him show us some boldness and attack Islam the way he has been doing to the other Religion. Atanyrate, he is a sponsored pig.
Reply
Jeonleon at 08:48 AM, 25/11/2017 (1 year ago)
(789 | Upcoming) (m)

Quote from: olowoinlionsden on 08:16 PM, 24/11/2017
. God is definitely Christian. Jesus Christ, the begotten Son of Gid, brought Christianity to the Earth. The Disciples of Jesus Christ personified Christianity, that's why it is written in the Holy Bible,"And the Disciples were called CHRISTIANS, first in Antioch" Acts 11:26.

So, the children of Israel who practice Judaism are not in line with God, since they're not Christians, right?....
Reply
willyking at 08:56 PM, 25/11/2017 (1 year ago)
(1953 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: olowoinlionsden on 08:16 AM, 25/11/2017
. Don't mind the pale faced Idiot. Because Christianity is a liberal and accommodating Religion, he has taken the opportunity to wash his dirty mouth in public. Let him show us some boldness and attack Islam the way he has been doing to the other Religion. Atanyrate, he is a sponsored pig.
he never attack christianity...he is simply trying to free mumu like u from metal slavery...our lord said...ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set u free...
Reply

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. kacylee on: After Engagement & Traditional Wedding, Lady Calls Off White Wedding On Wedding Day In Delta
    only her knows... its better than a broken marriage, but wait ooo the traditional has been done.. th... 1 hr ago
  2. kacylee on: XENOPHOBIA! Crowd Booed South Africa’s President, Cyril Ramaphosa At Mugabe’s Funeral Service
    South Africa is done for... 1 hr ago
  3. kacylee on: Why I Have Never Shown My Full Nak3d Br3asts – Cossy Orjiakor
    u know they would sweep the floor if u unleash them... 1 hr ago
  4. kacylee on: Curvy Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Flaunts Huge Cleavage (Photos)
    ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)... 1 hr ago
  5. kacylee on: "I’m A Terrible Twerker When I’m Dancing But I Twerk Excellent On My Boyfriend's D" - Shyngle
    mtchewwww, everything hard like one week fufu... 1 hr ago