MC Galaxy Finally Breaks Silence On The Part He Played In Bobrisky & Gateman, Jacob's Feud (Video)

2 years ago by: kaygee
-- (m) at 11-12-2017 04:07PM

(4218 | Gistmaniac)


for sometime now, their had been accusation from bobrisky on the part singer, MC Galaxy played in the quarrel and disappearance of his gateman, Jacob read here , MC galaxy has now come out in this lengthy video to explain his role and how bobrisky has allegedly been feeding the public with lies, watch video and draw conclusion by yourself


<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ6b6_K6gko" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ6b6_K6gko</a>



-- tegonwa (m) at 11-12-2017 04:24PM
(6588 | Gistmaniac)

Who Is Bobrisky?Is He That Man With A Pair Of Pampas Stuffed Poor Buttocks?Then I Jump And Pass!Too Hopeless!Bobriskily Hopeless!
Reply
-- ruthie (f) at 11-12-2017 04:45PM
(17430 | Hero)

TOUTS THATS ALL!
Reply
-- gogoman (m) at 11-12-2017 05:42PM
(31884 | Addicted Hero)

 Grin Grin
Reply
-- topceekool2008 (m) at 11-12-2017 05:45PM
(5 | Newbie)

and he can still drink beer abi?
Reply
-- Bebold (m) at 11-12-2017 05:53PM
(2607 | Gistmaniac)

May thunder without break fire thatbur smelling rotten mouth for saying that you supporting That useless Gay, so you are one of the people that promote this shit lifestyle  in Nigeria, may devil smoke your eyes out bastard
Reply
-- kacylee Online (f) at 11-12-2017 07:29PM
(28455 | Addicted Hero)

the truth can never be hidden... fake life will always be fake life.... Jacob God will heal ur dad ooo

Reply
-- smart61 (m) at 11-12-2017 08:03PM
(2164 | Gistmaniac)

his real name is BobEvil. mcgalaxy knows nothing about bible otherwise you are not suppose to associate yourself with human being like bobrisky if you know bible well. bobrisky is far from God. he is a son of satan. you are a man in your own class. then how come it is bobrisky of all people in nigeria you have to pay monthly to promote your music. anything bobrisky is bad news. he is a liar, arrogant, secret fraudstar and diabolical in nature. bobrisky was not there when you started your music career, then, why must he be around you now??? shame big shame.
Reply
-- Haso112 Online (m) at 12-12-2017 08:40AM
(6570 | Gistmaniac)

OMG..... GUYS, YOU KNOW AS GALAXY WAS TALKING, ME I WAS JUST LOOKING AT THE BEER BOTTLE IN FRONT OF JACOB'S FATHER & ASKING MYSELF, WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE, BUT UNTIL THE CAMERA WENT LOW AND SHOWED THE MAN'S LEG WHICH IS ROTTING, I EXCLAIMED... MY MY MY, THAT BOBORISKY NIGGA IS SUCH A LOW LIFE... AND I MUST SAY, I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS MC GALAXY GUY....
Reply
-- Haso112 Online (m) at 12-12-2017 08:42AM
(6570 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: smart61 on 11-12-2017 08:03PM
his real name is BobEvil. mcgalaxy knows nothing about bible otherwise you are not suppose to associate yourself with human being like bobrisky if you know bible well. bobrisky is far from God. he is a son of satan. you are a man in your own class. then how come it is bobrisky of all people in nigeria you have to pay monthly to promote your music. anything bobrisky is bad news. he is a liar, arrogant, secret fraudstar and diabolical in nature. bobrisky was not there when you started your music career, then, why must he be around you now??? shame big shame.

DUDE.... I WISH I COULD SHARE A VIDEO I HAVE ON HERE WITH YOU, BUT IT'S TOO LONG TO POST ON HERE.. DUDE, NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW, THE BIBLE CLEARLY STATED THAT WE SHOULD JUDGE NO ONE, JUDGEMENT IS FOR GOD... IF ONLY I COULD SHARE THAT VIDEO WITH YOU, YOUR PERSPECTIVE ON SO MANY THINGS RELIGIOUS WILL CHANGE FOREVER...
Reply
-- Bebold (m) at 12-12-2017 08:45AM
(2607 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: Haso112 on 12-12-2017 08:42AM
DUDE.... I WISH I COULD SHARE A VIDEO I HAVE ON HERE WITH YOU, BUT IT'S TOO LONG TO POST ON HERE.. DUDE, NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW, THE BIBLE CLEARLY STATED THAT WE SHOULD JUDGE NO ONE, JUDGEMENT IS FOR GOD... IF ONLY I COULD SHARE THAT VIDEO WITH YOU, YOUR PERSPECTIVE ON SO MANY THINGS RELIGIOUS WILL CHANGE FOREVER...


Please the bible never said judge no one or please send me the verse but please read it well before sending
Reply
-- Wazubia (m) at 12-12-2017 09:42AM
(5952 | Gistmaniac)

ALL YO BETTER BE CAREFULLL....
Reply
-- widowsson Online (m) at 12-12-2017 10:36AM
(121 | Upcoming)

M.C Galaxy, thank you for let us know that you are gay. The questions are, (1) What platform does Bobrisky have to promote your song? (2) Davido's If and other songs below, was it Bobrisky who promoted it? There are many platform in which you can use to promote your song other than Bobrisky. Galaxy, what you are doing, is that you are promoting gay in Nigeria.
Reply
-- Bebold (m) at 12-12-2017 11:15AM
(2607 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: widowsson on 12-12-2017 10:36AM
M.C Galaxy, thank you for let us know that you are gay. The questions are, (1) What platform does Bobrisky have to promote your song? (2) Davido's If and other songs below, was it Bobrisky who promoted it? There are many platform in which you can use to promote your song other than Bobrisky. Galaxy, what you are doing, is that you are promoting gay in Nigeria.


True & Correct
Reply
-- BournIdentity (m) at 26-12-2017 06:08AM
(46060 | Addicted Hero)

Roll Eyes                                                                        
Reply