AGAIN? Phone Triggered Gas Explosion Kills Rotary Club President, Opeyemi Omobolawa In Osun State

at 03:18 PM, 15/12/2017 (1 year ago)
(7444 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Barely 48 hours after a gas cylinder explosion triggered by a phone call, killed three people in Sagamu, Ogun State, reports have it that the Deputy Director, O-Ambulance, a State of Osun safety organisation, Olori Opeyemi Omobolawa Fola, has also died as result of gas explosion in Osogbo.

The sad incident happened on Wednesday December 13, 2017. The trained senior nurse who was also the President, Rotary Club International, GRA, Osogbo, was said to have gone to the popular Grace Gas, Osogbo, to refill her cylinder, when she suddenly had a call and brought out her phone from her pocket.

According to an eyewitness, the phone exploded instantly, set the woman and her car on fire, flung the cylinder to a far distance. Some others were also said to have been seriously injured as a result of the explosion.



tegonwa at 03:21 PM, 15/12/2017 (1 year ago)
(6493 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Sad
Reply
tegonwa at 03:21 PM, 15/12/2017 (1 year ago)
(6493 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Sad.Sadly Hopeless!
Reply
cypanyahucha at 03:30 PM, 15/12/2017 (1 year ago)
(3677 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Everone should be cautious now that people are going for gas instead of kerosene. The kereo even explode due to adulteration.
Reply
ruthie at 03:36 PM, 15/12/2017 (1 year ago)
(17455 | Hero) (f)
tragic
Reply
Haso112 at 03:39 PM, 15/12/2017 (1 year ago)
(5938 | Gistmaniac) (m)
HMMMM, NA WAH OOOO.... JUST LIKE THAT? THEN NA TO DEY APPLY CAUTION STEADY OOO..
Reply
kacylee at 06:59 PM, 15/12/2017 (1 year ago)
(20339 | Addicted Hero) Online (f)
na wa oooo... God help us ooo
Reply
Markeve at 02:31 AM, 16/12/2017 (1 year ago)
(4061 | Gistmaniac) (f)
nawaoo pple should be very very careful these days rip.
Reply
arusmu at 02:34 PM, 16/12/2017 (1 year ago)
(228 | Upcoming) (m)
Alway be safety wise when using
Reply
BournIdentity at 06:44 AM, 26/12/2017 (1 year ago)
(46279 | Addicted Hero) (m)
Roll Eyes                                                                         
Reply
arusmu at 05:32 PM, 26/12/2017 (1 year ago)
(228 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: BournIdentity on 06:44 AM, 26/12/2017
Roll Eyes                                                                         
we should be all ensure phone are switch off or keep it very far away when dealing or using gas. so sad RIP
Reply

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. GRANT03593 on: Suspected Thief Escaped Being Lynched By Angry Mob - Saved By Catholic Nun (Photos)
    Chaii the Lord is Good... 4 mins ago ago
  2. GRANT03593 on: Tragedy! As Fire Outbreaks Rocks Warri, Many Petrol Tanker Burnt (Photos)
    Na waooo... 5 mins ago ago
  3. kaposky on: DEPRESSION ALERT! "I Hate My Body, Being Sexy is a Curse" – Princess Shyngle Cries Out
    FOOL, U NEVER SEE ANYTHING... 8 mins ago ago
  4. Ziakeghalucky on: Two Sisters Caught While Trying To Smuggle Drugs Into Abuja Prison (Photos)
    y daughter is not a 17 year old girl And I also did not force Her Into Acting- Maame Yaa Jackson... 8 mins ago ago
  5. Ziakeghalucky on: Parents Thrown Into Mourning As Their Only Son Dies Mysteriously in Anambra (Photos)
    My daughter is not a 17 year old girl And I also did not force Her Into Acting- Maame Yaa Jackson�... 11 mins ago ago