Nigeria Guy Shares Selfie Showing His Friend Making Love To A White Lady In The Background

at 10:36 AM, 19/01/2018 (1 year ago)
(3452 | Gistmaniac) (m)

there is no limit to what we see on social media these days, this guy shares a selfie which shows 2 adult having sex in the background, looking at the photo, it seems he intentionally shows what the guy and the white lady were doing


SEE FULL PHOTO HERE

Published at: 10:36 AM, 19/01/2018 (1 year ago)
Author: kaygee
Problem with this article? Please email reporter[at]naijapals[dot]com or visit our contact page


angesco at 10:43 AM, 19/01/2018 (1 year ago)
(6631 | Gistmaniac) (f)
The picture showing two different coloured legs  is open to debate.

We will have to see the FULL PICTURE to draw a definite conclusion as to what is taking place.
Reply
tunlade70 at 10:48 AM, 19/01/2018 (1 year ago)
(517 | Upcoming) (m)
Quote from: angesco on 10:43 AM, 19/01/2018
The picture showing two different coloured legs  is open to debate.

We will have to see the FULL PICTURE to draw a definite conclusion as to what is taking place.
[img][/
Reply
slimber at 11:02 AM, 19/01/2018 (1 year ago)
(12068 | Hero) (f)
Which making love nonsense
Reply
cypanyahucha at 11:07 AM, 19/01/2018 (1 year ago)
(3680 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Arrant nonsense
Reply
ruthie at 11:11 AM, 19/01/2018 (1 year ago)
(17479 | Hero) (f)
dirty people...
Reply
xspraise at 11:23 AM, 19/01/2018 (1 year ago)
(6649 | Gistmaniac) (m)
na the end time i am talking about
Reply
Mykie010 at 11:30 AM, 19/01/2018 (1 year ago)
(6581 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Hahaha I know say Ruthie my friend dey Luke this kind thing
Reply
ruthie at 11:46 AM, 19/01/2018 (1 year ago)
(17479 | Hero) (f)
 Roll Eyes  Shocked  WHATS THERE TO LIKE? NO TIME....BUSY MAKING LEGIT MONEY ..WANNA RETIRE BEFORE AGE 40
Quote from: Mykie010 on 11:30 AM, 19/01/2018
Hahaha I know say Ruthie my friend dey Luke this kind thing
Reply
fineboy77 at 11:54 AM, 19/01/2018 (1 year ago)
(8113 | Hero) Online (m)
Quote from: ruthie on 11:46 AM, 19/01/2018
Roll Eyes  Shocked  WHATS THERE TO LIKE? NO TIME....BUSY MAKING LEGIT MONEY ..WANNA RETIRE BEFORE AGE 40
Ruthie no be 44 you suppose dey this year?Haba!
Reply
Mykie010 at 12:50 PM, 19/01/2018 (1 year ago)
(6581 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: fineboy77 on 11:54 AM, 19/01/2018
Ruthie no be 44 you suppose dey this year?Haba!
hahahahahahahaha
Reply
abrakata at 04:13 PM, 19/01/2018 (1 year ago)
(176 | Upcoming) Online (m)
Maybe, he is being happy seeing a white lady do it with a black guy for the first time
Reply
benosky4 at 05:08 PM, 19/01/2018 (1 year ago)
(4884 | Gistmaniac) (m)
funny guy.

Reply
kacylee at 07:51 PM, 19/01/2018 (1 year ago)
(20827 | Addicted Hero) Online (f)
this one na originl GOBE ooo!!! haba insensitive can he be
Reply

LATEST COMMENTS