Woman & Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death While Asleep In Fire Inferno Caused By Mosquito Coil (Sad Photos)

at 07:20 AM, 22/02/2018 (1 year ago)
(21228 | Addicted Hero) Online (f)

A mother and her four children were burnt to death following midnight fire outbreak at their residence in Maiduguri, Borno state capital. It was reported that the fire was caused by a burning mosquito coil.
Twitter user Dan Borno who shared the sad and graphic pictures online said that people should be sensitized on how to make use of mosquito coils.

The mother was reported to have lit the mosquito coil before she and her children retreated to bed the night before. And according to sources at the scene of the incident, the burning coil had probably torched one of the garments spread across the room.

The unsuspecting family were however burnt to death in the inferno that was caused by the mosquito coil and a lot of people wondered how they didn’t wake in the process of the fire burning in the room.

See the graphics photo below:







In a similar incident an expectant mother, her husband and two children were burnt to death in their Lagos home in latter part of 2017. The incident occurred at 13, Buraimoh Street, Bariga.
The man identified as Kenneth Eze, his wife, Favour and their daughters Miracle and Marvellous were sleeping in their shop when the fire broke out. Kenneth, who ran a drug outlet, resided in his aluminium shop with his family.

Two other shops, a tailoring centre and a provision store attached to the chemist’s store were also razed by the inferno.
Neighbours who were alarmed by their screaming said the metallic component of the burglary secured shop made it difficult to render timely assistance.

They were said to have died from burns and suffocation from the fire.
While some residents blamed the outbreak on electric surge, others claimed it was caused by a lit candle that was left unattended.

Published at: 07:20 AM, 22/02/2018 (1 year ago)
Author: kacy lee
Problem with this article? Please email reporter[at]naijapals[dot]com or visit our contact page


cypanyahucha at 08:09 AM, 22/02/2018 (1 year ago)
(3693 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Oh my God!!!
Reply
slimber at 08:47 AM, 22/02/2018 (1 year ago)
(12068 | Hero) (f)
Hmmmmm RIP
Reply
nature7888 at 09:25 AM, 22/02/2018 (1 year ago)
(4227 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Sad.. RIP
Reply
fineboy77 at 09:30 AM, 22/02/2018 (1 year ago)
(8285 | Hero) Online (m)
so sad... Rip
Reply
ruthie at 09:37 AM, 22/02/2018 (1 year ago)
(17514 | Hero) (f)
sad...RIP
Reply

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. DMJazz on: "He Dumped Me Even After I phyuked Him With Styles I Saved For Marriage"- Heartbroken Lady Lamen
    All you need to do is invent new styles for marriage SMH... 12 mins ago
  2. chz7777 on: PHOTOS: Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac
    NA REAL WA ... 33 mins ago
  3. chz7777 on: No Casualty As Another Building Collapses And Injures Many At Jakande Estate, Lagos
    IT IS WELL ... 34 mins ago
  4. kenshin2 on: VIDEO: Two Nigerian Women Fight Dirty On The Street Of Italy
    [quote author=fineboy77 link=topic=381621.msg5526786#msg5526786 date=1553280960]I see no Igbo woman ... 47 mins ago
  5. fineboy77 on: I Slept With My Friends Younger Brother Due To Scarcity Of Men - Cynthia Mubanga
    [quote author=kacylee link=topic=381628.msg5526771#msg5526771 date=1553279738]u need deliverance aft... 57 mins ago
x