The Psychiatrist and the mad Man (Page 5)

Date: 20-04-2010 5:35 pm (11 years ago) | Author: Moneyin Kelly Brakemi
1 2 3 4 [5] 6
- sexylion at 19-06-2010 04:24 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: deguzman on 19-06-2010 10:15 AM
seen b4

Where you for see am IF NOR BE FOR THIS POST
Posted: at 19-06-2010 04:24 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- sexylion at 19-06-2010 04:28 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Braks---NICE ONE!
Still Laughing
Posted: at 19-06-2010 04:28 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- sexylion at 19-06-2010 04:32 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
KUDOS my guy
Posted: at 19-06-2010 04:32 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- talkandsave at 20-06-2010 04:56 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
PASSING.
Posted: at 20-06-2010 04:56 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- scorpionheart99 at 20-06-2010 09:19 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: moneyinbrakemi on 20-04-2010 05:35 PM
  A psychiatrist was incharge of an asylum where mad
people were been treated and catered for.One day the
Psychiatrist wanted to examine the Mad patients to see
if there is any improvement.He pushed of the mad men
into the pool and as he was drowning,the psychiatrist
shouted help,all of a sudden of the mad men jumped into
the pool and rescued him.The Psychiatrist was happy with
the Improvement.The next the psychiatrist found out that
the mad man whom he pushed into the pool was hung in a
tree with rope around the neck.He shouted who did this?
The mad man who rescued the drowning mad man came forth
Saying,I hung him there.The psychiatrist asked why?The mad
man replied he was wet so I am drying him under the sun.


 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Tongue Tongue
niceeeee...... good one there pal! Wink

Posted: at 20-06-2010 09:19 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- moneyinbrakemi at 25-06-2010 08:37 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: scorpionheart99 on 20-06-2010 09:19 AM
Quote from: moneyinbrakemi on 20-04-2010 05:35 PM
  A psychiatrist was incharge of an asylum where mad
people were been treated and catered for.One day the
Psychiatrist wanted to examine the Mad patients to see
if there is any improvement.He pushed of the mad men
into the pool and as he was drowning,the psychiatrist
shouted help,all of a sudden of the mad men jumped into
the pool and rescued him.The Psychiatrist was happy with
the Improvement.The next the psychiatrist found out that
the mad man whom he pushed into the pool was hung in a
tree with rope around the neck.He shouted who did this?
The mad man who rescued the drowning mad man came forth
Saying,I hung him there.The psychiatrist asked why?The mad
man replied he was wet so I am drying him under the sun.


 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Tongue Tongue
niceeeee...... good one there pal! Wink

Thank you very very MUCH---MUAHHHH
Posted: at 25-06-2010 08:37 PM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- moneyinbrakemi at 25-06-2010 08:39 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: sexylion on 19-06-2010 04:28 PM
Braks---NICE ONE!
Still Laughing

Thanki you my broda---you too much
Posted: at 25-06-2010 08:39 PM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- moneyinbrakemi at 25-06-2010 08:41 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: sexylion on 19-06-2010 04:24 PM
Quote from: deguzman on 19-06-2010 10:15 AM
seen b4

Where you for see am IF NOR BE FOR THIS POST

Help me ask am!
Posted: at 25-06-2010 08:41 PM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- moneyinbrakemi at 25-06-2010 08:43 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: kenyawest on 19-06-2010 09:46 AM
Quote from: moneyinbrakemi on 18-06-2010 03:29 PM
Quote from: kenyawest on 13-06-2010 04:35 PM
Quote from: moneyinbrakemi on 13-06-2010 03:12 PM
your laugh lacks NAFDAC number---so you are under arrest
I hereby arrest you too because you are making an illegal arrest.


You are hereby under PROBATION for the statement "Illegal Arrest"
I hereby charge you abuse of power.


Hehe---which POWER?
Posted: at 25-06-2010 08:43 PM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- moneyinbrakemi at 28-06-2010 08:32 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Someone needs to go to a psychiatrist cos NP is not thesame anymore
Posted: at 28-06-2010 08:32 PM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- moneyinbrakemi at 2-07-2010 05:05 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: talkandsave on 20-06-2010 04:56 AM
PASSING.

pass quick jare---make i see beta face
Posted: at 2-07-2010 05:05 PM (11 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- AskGod at 3-07-2010 05:03 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
can u see Improvement now??
Posted: at 3-07-2010 05:03 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- nu_bie at 4-07-2010 01:04 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
na wah 4 una sef. sombody go post here una go talk say postd b4, wu com dey do fotocopy 4 here?
Posted: at 4-07-2010 01:04 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- thresta at 4-07-2010 08:04 AM (11 years ago)
(f)
 Shocked Shocked a dun die  Shocked Shocked
Posted: at 4-07-2010 08:04 AM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- sweetnoxy at 12-07-2010 06:30 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
no be small tin......at least he knows that something wet shld be dried............lol
Posted: at 12-07-2010 06:30 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- sydneyiyke at 13-07-2010 12:58 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: sweetnoxy on 12-07-2010 06:30 PM
no be small tin......at least he knows that something wet shld be dried............lol

not all wet somethings shuld be dried....its easier to enter when wet
Posted: at 13-07-2010 12:58 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- jamekofe at 13-07-2010 02:46 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
na d psychiatrist mad pass...I like d mad man who rescued d oda mad man beta though!
Posted: at 13-07-2010 02:46 PM (11 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- sweetnoxy at 13-07-2010 09:33 PM (11 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: sydneyiyke on 13-07-2010 12:58 PM
Quote from: sweetnoxy on 12-07-2010 06:30 PM
no be small tin......at least he knows that something wet shld be dried............lol

not all wet somethings shuld be dried....its easier to enter when wet

hmmmmm.............na there ur mind don go already Huh?
Posted: at 13-07-2010 09:33 PM (11 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- frenzeecool_08 at 13-07-2010 10:01 PM (11 years ago)
(m)
lol
Posted: at 13-07-2010 10:01 PM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- talkandsave at 6-08-2010 05:31 AM (11 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: moneyinbrakemi on  2-07-2010 05:05 PM
Quote from: talkandsave on 20-06-2010 04:56 AM
PASSING.

pass quick jare---make i see beta face
YOU LOOK LIKE A GHOST AND A RETARD.
Posted: at 6-08-2010 05:31 AM (11 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
1 2 3 4 [5] 6