Checkout Oluwo Of Iwo's Locally Made G-Wagon That Caused Serious Stir In Lagos Today (Photos)

at 08:36 PM, 20/03/2018 (9 months ago)
(20278 | Addicted Hero) Online (f)

The great Oluwo of Iwo appears to be leading the cause of buying locally-made goods in order to grow the local currency, naira. The Oluwo of Iwo land, Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi recently visited the University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos State to attend an event and he brought his locally-made exotic vehicle.







According to an eye witness, the beautiful SUV which shares a similar resemblance with a Mercedes Benz product, G-Wagon caused a stir due to the fact that it was made by Nigeria's only indigenous vehicle production company - Innoson Motors.
 
The vehicle had a customized plate number announcing his royal status. Students gathered around the black SUV in admiration as some others took pictures also.
 
The vehicle has been described as a technological breakthrough in Nigeria especially at a time when the current government is seeking to effectively diversity the Nigerian economy and avoid over reliance on oil.



Otikadinje at 10:20 PM, 20/03/2018 (9 months ago)
(3922 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Nice one kabiyesi

Reply
gogoman at 10:30 PM, 20/03/2018 (9 months ago)
(31872 | Addicted Hero) (m)
na wa oooo
Reply
fineboy77 at 11:03 PM, 20/03/2018 (9 months ago)
(8075 | Hero) (m)
And Buhari with his EFCC and APC thugs are fighting tooth and nail to bring down this man. People that abhor good things. Meanwhile,Igbos on the rise. Those that will come to say something bad,Please argue with your 3310
Reply
favourita at 11:13 PM, 20/03/2018 (9 months ago)
(1163 | Gistmaniac) (f)
I dey look Tongue Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Reply
nonsovin at 12:30 AM, 21/03/2018 (9 months ago)
(2838 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)
Quote from: fineboy77 on 11:03 PM, 20/03/2018
And Buhari with his EFCC and APC thugs are fighting tooth and nail to bring down this man. People that abhor good things. Meanwhile,Igbos on the rise. Those that will come to say something bad,Please argue with your 3310
exactly my thoughts!!
Reply
proly at 03:49 AM, 21/03/2018 (9 months ago)
(15360 | Hero) (f)
Nice
Reply
Mashbol at 07:56 AM, 21/03/2018 (9 months ago)
(1105 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Nigeria can rise only if we allow it
Reply
ruthie at 09:57 AM, 21/03/2018 (9 months ago)
(17455 | Hero) (f)
rubbish...how can mediocrity be celebrated?...mercedez benz should sue them for infringement of proprietary rights....it is only to copy we know how to do best....
Reply
slimber at 01:22 PM, 21/03/2018 (9 months ago)
(12068 | Hero) (f)
Okooooo
Reply
nature7888 at 02:15 PM, 21/03/2018 (9 months ago)
(4227 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Good
Reply
EMMYBOSS at 04:56 PM, 21/03/2018 (9 months ago)
(1212 | Gistmaniac) (m)
Quote from: ruthie on 09:57 AM, 21/03/2018
rubbish...how can mediocrity be celebrated?...mercedez benz should sue them for infringement of proprietary rights....it is only to copy we know how to do best....
I think we should learn how to appreciate our own.  All computers today from different Companies (except Apple Macintosh) were built on IBM architectural designs.
Reply
nonsovin at 12:07 PM, 22/03/2018 (9 months ago)
(2838 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)
Quote from: ruthie on 09:57 AM, 21/03/2018
rubbish...how can mediocrity be celebrated?...mercedez benz should sue them for infringement of proprietary rights....it is only to copy we know how to do best....
don't let this ur natural hatred on Igbos consumes and eat u up!
it's high time we start to appreciate our own regardless of which tribe.
with heartless people like u in this country, tell me how can we ever be one Nigeria??

SHAME !!
Reply
ruthie at 12:09 PM, 22/03/2018 (9 months ago)
(17455 | Hero) (f)
 truth hurts...deal with it...
Quote from: nonsovin on 12:07 PM, 22/03/2018
don't let this ur natural hatred on Igbos consumes and eat u up!
it's high time we start to appreciate our own regardless of which tribe.
with heartless people like u in this country, tell me how can we ever be one Nigeria??

SHAME !!
Reply
ruthie at 12:10 PM, 22/03/2018 (9 months ago)
(17455 | Hero) (f)
if we are going to be taken seriously.....copying wont work...be innovative
Quote from: EMMYBOSS on 04:56 PM, 21/03/2018
I think we should learn how to appreciate our own.  All computers today from different Companies (except Apple Macintosh) were built on IBM architectural designs.
Reply

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. Mykie010 on: VIDEO: Cardi-B Shows How She Drives Without Undies To Allow Fresh Air In Her Kpekus!
    [quote author=ruthie link=topic=375217.msg5510011#msg5510011 date=1547646323]see person mamaWhat is ... 22 mins ago ago
  2. Markeve on: "Nobody Takes Me Seriously Because Of My Big Bosom" - Lady Cries Out For Help
    Relax ur man is on the way the ones u're seeing now are just pass by visitors. ... 1 hr ago ago
  3. Markeve on: President Buhari Looking Feeble, Watch Viral Video of Him Almost Falling During APC Rally in Lok
    Fools in company of zombie. ... 1 hr ago ago
  4. Markeve on: Two Notorious Hoodlums Stripped Nak3d, Beaten And Paraded By Soldiers In Nasarawa (Photos)
    Only in the zoo u see animals. ... 1 hr ago ago
  5. olowoinlionsden on: JUST IN: Presidency Orders NFIU To Freeze Walter Onnoghen’s Accounts (See Documents)
    Foolish man.  Wonder why he was flexing muscle with the Government,  when he knows full we... 1 hr ago ago