OMG! Man Bursts Into Flames Inside A Shopping Mall While Charging His Phone In Dubai Mall (Video)

1 year ago by: success Xenab
(m) at 12-06-2018 07:58AM (1 year ago)

(9175 | Hero)


A video of a man engulfed in flames has gone viral on social media. The fire was reportedly caused by a cellphone the man had in his pocket.

The incident was initially believed to have happened in Dubai, yet Diamantine, a clothing store, is located in Casablanca, Morocco.

In the video, the man can be seen wandering through the mall in flames, with people trying to put the fire out with their clothes. Screams and panic can be seen as the man frantically takes his pants off inside the mall.

Dubai police have called the video fake after the incident was reported to have happened in a mall in Dubai, according to Gulf News.

The police pointed out the incident happened in Morocco on Sunday, June 3.

Another report, however, paints the man on fire as a “would-be shoplifter”. The report by Morocco World News claims the man was a shoplifter who set himself on fire at the Agadir supermarket.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4BUN8iLovQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4BUN8iLovQ</a>



fineboy77 (m) at 12-06-2018 08:26AM
(10136 | Hero) Online

people should be careful with all these phones in the market now

Reply
slimber (f) at 12-06-2018 09:24AM
(12070 | Hero)

Hmmm.mm made in China
Reply
nature7888 (m) at 12-06-2018 09:35AM
(4226 | Gistmaniac)

Explosion
Reply
crocatum (m) at 12-06-2018 10:47AM
(4594 | Gistmaniac)

fake news
Reply