Tragedy In Edo Community As Generator Fume Kills Family Of Seven (Video)

at 08:28 PM, 19/06/2018 (8 months ago)
(21684 | Addicted Hero) (m)

The residents of Egor community in Edo State, have been thrown into mourning after waking up to the devastating news of how a family of seven died in their sleep.

According to multiple reports making the rounds on social media, a family of seven, have died after they were choked to death by generator smoke inside their room in Edo State.

 

More details about the shocking incident were not ascertained by GISTMANIA as at the time of filing this report.
 








Watch the video recorded from the scene of the incident below;


Published at: 08:28 PM, 19/06/2018 (8 months ago)
Author: Mister Jay Wonder
Problem with this article? Please email reporter[at]naijapals[dot]com or visit our contact page


SOGaiya at 10:24 PM, 19/06/2018 (8 months ago)
(5452 | Gistmaniac) (m)
total ignorance wich is worse than cancer
Reply
kaposky at 10:31 PM, 19/06/2018 (8 months ago)
(2485 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)
CHAII, MAY U ALL REST IN PEACE, BUT SURELY, THERE MUST BE NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED AND HEARTLESS NIGERIAN GOVT AND LEADERS  WHO ARE SUBJECTING THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY IN SUFFERING STATE

Reply
slimber at 10:43 PM, 19/06/2018 (8 months ago)
(12068 | Hero) (f)
Hmmm.mm
Reply
osarobo62 at 11:31 PM, 19/06/2018 (8 months ago)
(11565 | Hero) (m)
what a sad and needless death.....always read instructions and warning before using any equipment. Carbon monoxide kills silently.
Reply
mgiwa6 at 02:40 AM, 20/06/2018 (8 months ago)
(106 | Upcoming) (m)
They should take their bodies to Aso Rock so that Buhari and his ministers can see what their inability to provide electricity is doing their fellow citizens.
Reply
fineboy77 at 08:37 AM, 20/06/2018 (8 months ago)
(8113 | Hero) Online (m)
And the government is still being supported by puppets
Reply
osarobo62 at 04:53 PM, 20/06/2018 (7 months ago)
(11565 | Hero) (m)
Quote from: mgiwa6 on 02:40 AM, 20/06/2018
They should take their bodies to Aso Rock so that Buhari and his ministers can see what their inability to provide electricity is doing their fellow citizens.
what about those who die by Nepa wire electrocution....who do you blame for it Huh?
Reply