Nigerian Company Rolls Out "WIZKID STEW" Seasoning (Photos)

Published On: October 30, 2018, 10:43 am (2 years ago)
Author: CLARA JANCITA

A company has rolled out a seasoning they named Wizkid's STEW.... A fan of Wizzy who bought and used it, one Funmi DC tweeted it at Wizzy and he replied saying 'WoWu'. We thought it was photoshopped but a look at it shows it isn't. His fans also couldn't get enough of the photo while 99% laughed and said Nigerians play too much, the other 1% wants Wizzy to sue if it's real.


What's your take on this? LMAO!



Posted: (2 years ago) on 30-10-2018 10:43 AM | Hero
Nigerians should avoid this stew, is this not the stew the prepared in China ?
Posted: (2 years ago) on 30-10-2018 01:24 PM | Upcoming
Reply
 Grin Grin Grin Grin oh Nija myKantiri, dem no dey carry last

Posted: (2 years ago) on 30-10-2018 06:44 PM | Addicted Hero
Reply