Scary Moment Doctors At UCH,Ibadan Perform Surgery On A Little Boy To Remove Toy Stuck In His Throat

1 year ago by: kaygee
(m) at 12-11-2018 09:37AM (1 year ago)

(4218 | Gistmaniac)


Parents should be vigilant to what their children put inside their mouth, a little boy playing with his toy mistakenly put it down his throat and it got stuck in there, it took doctors at UCH, Ibadan more than 3hours to remove the object. watch the video



topsy78 (m) at 12-11-2018 10:13AM
(295 | Upcoming)

 Shocked Shocked Shocked
Reply
kacylee (f) at 12-11-2018 07:57PM
(26792 | Addicted Hero)

OMG!!!! getting small toys like for kids is a NO NO NO for me... mehn this is terrible

Reply