Nigerian Man, Obasi Kills His Friend, Chidiebube Over Money In India (Photos)

Published 3 months ago by: Mister Jay Wonder
[1] 2
at 03:58 PM, 24/03/2019 (3 months ago)

(22529 | Addicted Hero) (m)


A Nigerian man identified as Obasi, has been arrested for allegedly killing his friend, Chidiebube, during a fight in New Delhi, India.

It was gathered that the duo were fighting over the money realized from a deal they did together. .

Obasi had reportedly accused Chidiebube of receiving payment from their client and refusing to give him his share.

In the course of the fracas, the deceased was said to have brought out a knife but was overpowered by Obasi and the knife ended up slashing him in the chest, leading to his death at the hospital, he was rushed to.

Problem with this article? Please contact us


osarobo62 at 04:36 PM, 24/03/2019 (3 months ago)
(11749 | Hero) (m)

minus one.....i am sure they can't mention the deal publicly
Reply
Baye77 at 04:54 PM, 24/03/2019 (3 months ago)
(2834 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Vanity upon vanity...
Reply
michaelniran at 05:51 PM, 24/03/2019 (3 months ago)
(63 | Newbie) (m)

Igbo man will kill his mother over #5 Naira. Don’t joke with Igbo man with money ooo.
Reply
fineboy77 at 01:32 AM, 25/03/2019 (3 months ago)
(8834 | Hero) Online (m)

Quote from: michaelniran on 05:51 PM, 24/03/2019
Igbo man will kill his mother over #5 Naira. Don’t joke with Igbo man with money ooo.
Yes,we like money.....and as you no like money,make money no enter your hand from now on IJN

Reply
Haso112 at 08:19 AM, 25/03/2019 (3 months ago)
(6201 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: fineboy77 on 01:32 AM, 25/03/2019
Yes,we like money.....and as you no like money,make money no enter your hand from now on IJN

YOU JUST KEEP DISPLAYING YOUR FOOLISHNESS.... IMAGINE YOUR FOOLISH PRAYER ENDING WITH ''IN JESUS NAME'' YOU'RE CURSED.....!
Reply
fineboy77 at 10:49 AM, 25/03/2019 (3 months ago)
(8834 | Hero) Online (m)

Quote from: Haso112 on 08:19 AM, 25/03/2019
YOU JUST KEEP DISPLAYING YOUR FOOLISHNESS.... IMAGINE YOUR FOOLISH PRAYER ENDING WITH ''IN JESUS NAME'' YOU'RE CURSED.....!
You are a FOOL and a disgrace to your tribe and generation this goat,so you did not read the meaning in what the other fool said?,generalizing an entire tribe for a crime committed by one....to you that is cool because your generation is cursed....Imbecile!. everyday,you are here displaying your foolery.

Reply
Haso112 at 11:40 AM, 25/03/2019 (3 months ago)
(6201 | Gistmaniac) (m)

NEVER IN YOUR LIFE END AN EVIL PRAYER WITH ''IN JESUS NAME'' YOU'RE CURSED, TAKE IT FROM ME.....!
Reply
Haso112 at 11:43 AM, 25/03/2019 (3 months ago)
(6201 | Gistmaniac) (m)

FINE MONKEY OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS... IT HURTS YOU VERY DEEPLY WHEN PEOPLE POINT OUT THINGS ABOUT YOUR TRIBE, BUT THEN YOU DO THAT EVERY DAY ON HERE AND I KNOW EVERYONE ON HERE CAN TESTIFY TO THAT.... GET A LIFE... ''YOU DON'T THROW STONES IF YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE''
Reply
fineboy77 at 12:25 PM, 25/03/2019 (3 months ago)
(8834 | Hero) Online (m)

Quote from: Haso112 on 11:43 AM, 25/03/2019
FINE MONKEY OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS... IT HURTS YOU VERY DEEPLY WHEN PEOPLE POINT OUT THINGS ABOUT YOUR TRIBE, BUT THEN YOU DO THAT EVERY DAY ON HERE AND I KNOW EVERYONE ON HERE CAN TESTIFY TO THAT.... GET A LIFE... ''YOU DON'T THROW STONES IF YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE''
I make sure to clap back at those that try to talk bad about my tribe....,that said,you bring curses upon yourself and your generation by assuming the role of God. I say a piece of my mind,and no matter what words I use,you deem it your responsibility to dish out curses,but in your stupidity,you fail to realize that you get what you wish others,so because you are no god,what you say to others comes back to you. You have cursed yourself and generations unborn with that tongue that you used to say that another is cursed.....you better start praying and asking for forgiveness,and if your problem is that you dont have enough English words in your brain to support conversations with,then use pidgin or your local dialect rather than use your own tongue to curse yourself thinking that you are cursing another.

Reply
fineboy77 at 12:28 PM, 25/03/2019 (3 months ago)
(8834 | Hero) Online (m)

Quote from: Haso112 on 11:40 AM, 25/03/2019
NEVER IN YOUR LIFE END AN EVIL PRAYER WITH ''IN JESUS NAME'' YOU'RE CURSED, TAKE IT FROM ME.....!
You are not God,and no god at all....Cursed are you and that mouth that you use to say curses at people you have no authority over.....as you do this...cursed is your generation unborn as i send your wish back to you.

Reply
Haso112 at 02:19 PM, 25/03/2019 (3 months ago)
(6201 | Gistmaniac) (m)

FINE MONKEY..... YOU BE IDIOT, GO TO CHURCH AND ASK YOUR PASTOR IF IT'S OKAY TO PRAY AN EVIL PRAY AGAINST SOMEONE AND END IT WITH ''IN JESUS NAME'' JESUS CHRIST STANDS FOR LOVE, COMPASSION AND FORGIVENESS.... YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE CHRIST TO WHOM YOU PRAY OR BELIEVE IN....! THE PERSON THAT ATTACKED YOUR TRIBE, DID HE LIE? EVEN IGBO PEOPLE KNOW THIS FOR A FACT, THAT ASIDE, DID HE PRAY EVIL AGAINST YOU OR ANYONE AT ALL... YOU'RE ONE REALLY DUMB BOY, I STILL HAVE YOUR RUTHIE GIST, I JUST DECIDED TO LET IT SLIDE, I KNOW YOUR TYPE...
Reply
fineboy77 at 03:37 PM, 25/03/2019 (3 months ago)
(8834 | Hero) Online (m)

Quote from: Haso112 on 02:19 PM, 25/03/2019
FINE MONKEY..... YOU BE IDIOT, GO TO CHURCH AND ASK YOUR PASTOR IF IT'S OKAY TO PRAY AN EVIL PRAY AGAINST SOMEONE AND END IT WITH ''IN JESUS NAME'' JESUS CHRIST STANDS FOR LOVE, COMPASSION AND FORGIVENESS.... YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE CHRIST TO WHOM YOU PRAY OR BELIEVE IN....! THE PERSON THAT ATTACKED YOUR TRIBE, DID HE LIE? EVEN IGBO PEOPLE KNOW THIS FOR A FACT, THAT ASIDE, DID HE PRAY EVIL AGAINST YOU OR ANYONE AT ALL... YOU'RE ONE REALLY DUMB BOY, I STILL HAVE YOUR RUTHIE GIST, I JUST DECIDED TO LET IT SLIDE, I KNOW YOUR TYPE...
It is unbelievable how stupid you are....,since the person did not lie,Igbos and Igbos alone love money,let money come to the Igbos in Abundance IJN,and to those of you that do not love money,let the penury that you so love dwell with you...so why are you flaring up?,I just supported you in what you love !!. The more you try to make sense,the more stupid you seem to be so just stop embarrassing yourself. And for the records,we all know the tribe where 95% of reported and confirmed ritual for money cases has been reported in Nigeria since the turn of the year..... You guys have sacrificed your mothers,daughters,church members,cousins,fathers,uncles aunts.....name it, and you are not about to stop.

Reply
Haso112 at 04:05 PM, 25/03/2019 (3 months ago)
(6201 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: fineboy77 on 03:37 PM, 25/03/2019
It is unbelievable how stupid you are....,since the person did not lie,Igbos and Igbos alone love money,let money come to the Igbos in Abundance IJN,and to those of you that do not love money,let the penury that you so love dwell with you...so why are you flaring up?,I just supported you in what you love !!. The more you try to make sense,the more stupid you seem to be so just stop embarrassing yourself. And for the records,we all know the tribe where 95% of reported and confirmed ritual for money cases has been reported in Nigeria since the turn of the year..... You guys have sacrificed your mothers,daughters,church members,cousins,fathers,uncles aunts.....name it, and you are not about to stop.

EVEN FOOLS THINK THEMSELVES WISE.... JESUS CHRIST SHOULDN'T BE COMING INTO YOUR DUMB AND SHALLOW COMMENTS AND HATE DRIVEN PRAYERS.... HE DOESN'T STAND FOR THAT....!
Reply
fineboy77 at 04:23 PM, 25/03/2019 (3 months ago)
(8834 | Hero) Online (m)

Quote from: Haso112 on 04:05 PM, 25/03/2019
EVEN FOOLS THINK THEMSELVES WISE.... JESUS CHRIST SHOULDN'T BE COMING INTO YOUR DUMB AND SHALLOW COMMENTS AND HATE DRIVEN PRAYERS.... HE DOESN'T STAND FOR THAT....!
This is a lame attempt at religious blackmail Mr Jesus's solicitor and acting god. Thank God you know that most times,fools think that they are wise because that is exactly what you are. A mad person doesn't know that he is mad,thats why he is not the one ashamed,but his relatives.

Reply
kenshin2 at 11:03 PM, 26/03/2019 (3 months ago)
(302 | Upcoming) Online (m)

That's the only thing he's good at, talking shit all in the name of making point. They are so hopelessly desperate!!! Is not recently one indolent Igbo killed an innocent taxi just to rob him of his taxi? I wish the devil had used that fool (nnamdi cownu) to bring another civil war again, I swear the error of sparing those Igbo worms would have been corrected permanently. Awon Oloshi!
Reply
kenshin2 at 11:27 PM, 26/03/2019 (3 months ago)
(302 | Upcoming) Online (m)

Breaking news! Fine-dog, I just heard that your father have been caught selling an innocent child for 100k in order for him to send you school. Your eldest sister too was caught in India recently for pushing drugs too. Sorry, I mean why is your family or should say the igbos are so unfortunate like this? I dead sure that very soon the need to sell your prick will arise just for you to make money. Confused people.
Reply
fineboy77 at 11:32 AM, 29/03/2019 (3 months ago)
(8834 | Hero) Online (m)

Quote from: kenshin2 on 11:27 PM, 26/03/2019
Breaking news! Fine-dog, I just heard that your father have been caught selling an innocent child for 100k in order for him to send you school. Your eldest sister too was caught in India recently for pushing drugs too. Sorry, I mean why is your family or should say the igbos are so unfortunate like this? I dead sure that very soon the need to sell your prick will arise just for you to make money. Confused people.
Such a senseless write-up from a man of terribly low IQ. Mentioning my father here makes you look so stupid and low,I thank God that you have shown the whole world how childish you are. I keep saying that fools and illiterates resort to name calling when they are overwhelmed by the truth and good reasoning,so i am not surprised.

Reply
kenshin2 at 09:57 AM, 30/03/2019 (3 months ago)
(302 | Upcoming) Online (m)

Quote from: fineboy77 on 11:32 AM, 29/03/2019
Such a senseless write-up from a man of terribly low IQ. Mentioning my father here makes you look so stupid and low,I thank God that you have shown the whole world how childish you are. I keep saying that fools and illiterates resort to name calling when they are overwhelmed by the truth and good reasoning,so i am not surprised.
Don't get it twisted, any reasonable person should have  known that I have not written what I wrote to impress you or anyone else. About you father I mentioned accept my sincere apology, it wasn't your father I wanted to mention, it was your fore fathers, ancestors and that pathetic lineage  that produced a demented and imbecilic imbecile like you. What does one expect from an animalistic tribe who greet their parents with kicks on bed? Nincompoop!
Reply
fineboy77 at 10:48 AM, 30/03/2019 (3 months ago)
(8834 | Hero) Online (m)

Quote from: kenshin2 on 09:57 AM, 30/03/2019
Don't get it twisted, any reasonable person should have  known that I have not written what I wrote to impress you or anyone else. About you father I mentioned accept my sincere apology, it wasn't your father I wanted to mention, it was your fore fathers, ancestors and that pathetic lineage  that produced a demented and imbecilic imbecile like you. What does one expect from an animalistic tribe who greet their parents with kicks on bed? Nincompoop!
I am already bringing you to your knees,you will soon have to apologize for being so stupid.

Reply
[1] 2

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. smart61 on: Exposed! President Muhammadu Buhari Owns Houses In Abuja,Port Harcourt And Other Cities
    What is exposed? Nonsense... 57 mins ago
  2. smart61 on: 'Keep Crying While I Enjoy Your Ex-Husband's Money' - Blessing Osom Slams Ex-Friend Tonto Dikeh
    I knew it from the beginning that churchhill would have been a good husband. But for her arrogance, ... 1 hr ago
  3. maxzy277 on: Man Criticises Jealous Sex Worker Trying To Stop Him From Picking Another Harlot In Abuja
    Their life, dem wahala, upon all the problem facing this Country una won add join am ko :o... 1 hr ago
  4. smart61 on: "I Woke Up Missing Your Cuddles" – Actress, Tonto Dikeh Tells Her Ex Husband or New Boyfriend
    Maybe Amunike... 1 hr ago
  5. FloxyB on: Immigration Set To Capture Foreign Fulani In Migrant E-registration In Cross River State
    Good start and every other part of the country should emulate this action.... 1 hr ago