Happy Fathers Day To Me - Mercy Aigbe Trashes Her Ex-Husband On Fathers Day

Published 4 months ago by: Daniel Bosai
at 09:30 AM, 16/06/2019 (4 months ago)

(17089 | Hero) Online (m)


Mercy Aigbe has got to be one of the biggest clowns around, she just couldn't resist the temptation of blowing her trumpet today, fathers day, she had to drag her (ex-)husband out in public one more time for being a very irresponsible man and terrible father, she ended up wishing herself a happy fathers day and extended the wish to other "Strong Black Women" out there like Linda Ikeji and Tonto Dikeh who are both "Fathers" and mothers to their children! delusions of grandeur! I say, see her silly message below:




Quote

Happy Father’s day to me, to all the great dads and to all the amazing single mothers who are playing both roles!!!!........ May the lord continue to strengthen us and may all our labour over our children not be in vain in Jesus Name! Y’all are the real MVPs



Problem with this article? Please contact us



Haso112 at 09:54 AM, 16/06/2019 (4 months ago)
(6329 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)

YOU ARE NOT A FATHER... STUPID....!
Reply
horizontal at 10:27 AM, 16/06/2019 (4 months ago)
(3037 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Quote from: Haso112 on 09:54 AM, 16/06/2019
YOU ARE NOT A FATHER... STUPID....!
SHE IS NOT A STUPID MEN CONTRIBUTE THIS MOST OF THE TIME WE WOMEN .WERE THE ONE TO MAKE THE CHILD HAS MEDICATION/SCHOOL/FOOD ETC..SHE RIGHT
Reply
horizontal at 10:28 AM, 16/06/2019 (4 months ago)
(3037 | Gistmaniac) (f)

THANKS YOU MERCY AND SAME TO YOU..
Reply
Haso112 at 10:52 AM, 16/06/2019 (4 months ago)
(6329 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)

Quote from: horizontal on 10:27 AM, 16/06/2019
SHE IS NOT A STUPID MEN CONTRIBUTE THIS MOST OF THE TIME WE WOMEN .WERE THE ONE TO MAKE THE CHILD HAS MEDICATION/SCHOOL/FOOD ETC..SHE RIGHT

I REPEAT, SHE IS NOT A FATHER.... YOU CAN LOOK IN YOUR DICTIONARY AND SEE WHAT THE WORD ''FATHER'' MEANS.... SHE'S STUPID AND YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID... I SAID WHAT I SAID.....
Reply
Haso112 at 10:56 AM, 16/06/2019 (4 months ago)
(6329 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)

Quote from: horizontal on 10:28 AM, 16/06/2019
THANKS YOU MERCY AND SAME TO YOU..

SO USING YOUR LOGIC... BEING A SINGLE FATHER WHO HAS DONE ALL THE TAKING CARE OF AND UPBRINGING OF MY CHILD, DO I THEN COME OUT ON MOTHERS DAYS AND SAY ''HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ME'' ? PLEASE ANSWER ME THIS QUESTION...
Reply
horizontal at 11:15 AM, 16/06/2019 (4 months ago)
(3037 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Quote from: Haso112 on 10:56 AM, 16/06/2019
SO USING YOUR LOGIC... BEING A SINGLE FATHER WHO HAS DONE ALL THE TAKING CARE OF AND UPBRINGING OF MY CHILD, DO I THEN COME OUT ON MOTHERS DAYS AND SAY ''HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ME'' ? PLEASE ANSWER ME THIS QUESTION...
yeah there is alot outside there called daddy-mom.you will find a woman walk out from him  in that point yes you can celebrate mother's day too..why am I supporting Mercy now days Men leave us with alot of the responsibilities..as a woman i have an experience  I pay my son fees,i buy cloth and make sure there is food in the house and all kinds bills paid by me as well plus Rent...Still i am living with the man inside the house ..
Reply
kp45 at 03:33 PM, 16/06/2019 (4 months ago)
(10246 | Hero) (m)

Continue deceiving yourself
Reply
Doyourworst at 03:39 PM, 16/06/2019 (4 months ago)
(1473 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: Haso112 on 10:52 AM, 16/06/2019
I REPEAT, SHE IS NOT A FATHER.... YOU CAN LOOK IN YOUR DICTIONARY AND SEE WHAT THE WORD ''FATHER'' MEANS.... SHE'S STUPID AND YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID... I SAID WHAT I SAID.....



I totally agree with you without reservation. A woman is not by any means A FATHER!....No matter what. Period.
Reply
horizontal at 04:33 PM, 16/06/2019 (4 months ago)
(3037 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Quote from: Doyourworst on 03:39 PM, 16/06/2019


I totally agree with you without reservation. A woman is not by any means A FATHER!....No matter what. Period.
FATHER WITHOUT TAKING CARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY WHAT KIND OF FATHER....TO ME YOU CAN NEVER CALL YOURSELF A FATHER WHILE YOU CANT EVEN BUY A PAMPERS OR FORMULA FOR YOUR CHILD STOP DECEIVE YOURSELF..SHAME
Reply
Haso112 at 05:23 PM, 16/06/2019 (4 months ago)
(6329 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)

Quote from: horizontal on 04:33 PM, 16/06/2019
FATHER WITHOUT TAKING CARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY WHAT KIND OF FATHER....TO ME YOU CAN NEVER CALL YOURSELF A FATHER WHILE YOU CANT EVEN BUY A PAMPERS OR FORMULA FOR YOUR CHILD STOP DECEIVE YOURSELF..SHAME

WHILE I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND YOUR PERSPECTIVE & WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH AS A MOTHER, REGARDLESS, YOU STILL CAN'T BE LABELLED A ''FATHER'' NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY TO PAINt THIS... HERE IS THE ACTUAL MEANING OF FATHER..

fa·ther
/ˈfäT͟Hər/
 
noun
1. A man in relation to his child or children.
synonyms:   male parent, begetter, patriarch, paterfamilias; More

THAT IS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE MEANING OF A FATHER EVERYWHERE ON THIS PLANET (A MAN), IN NO DICTIONARY DOES IT MEAN ''ANYONE WHO DOES THE TAKING OF THE CHILDREN AND EVERY THING ELSE IN A HOME'' FATHER IS A MAN, MOTHER IS A WOMAN... YOU CAN'T TWIST THIS FACT, EVERY WOMAN WHO SEES THEMSELVES AS FATHERS ARE TOTALLY DELUSIONAL AND SAY IT OUT OF PAIN, HATRED OR ANIMOSITY TOWARDS THEIR SPOUSES OR EX SPOUSES.. I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT..!
Reply
Doyourworst at 05:54 PM, 16/06/2019 (4 months ago)
(1473 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: horizontal on 04:33 PM, 16/06/2019
FATHER WITHOUT TAKING CARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY WHAT KIND OF FATHER....TO ME YOU CAN NEVER CALL YOURSELF A FATHER WHILE YOU CANT EVEN BUY A PAMPERS OR FORMULA FOR YOUR CHILD STOP DECEIVE YOURSELF..SHAME




Your problem is Illiteracy!.....And it disgusts me to be taught by a Moron. I have little or no sympathy for low iQ individuals. So, continue to fool yourself. SMH.
Reply
horizontal at 05:24 AM, 17/06/2019 (4 months ago)
(3037 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Quote from: Doyourworst on 05:54 PM, 16/06/2019



Your problem is Illiteracy!.....And it disgusts me to be taught by a Moron. I have little or no sympathy for low iQ individuals. So, continue to fool yourself. SMH.
you can be called a father if you  also perform your responsibility  not to  bring  a child in the world  thats it  and left all responsibility to a woman and your celebrate father's  day  aren't a shame of  yourself...were your position there as  a father Rubbish ,devil himself... I got no respest to the opportunist like you ..Got To Hell ..
Reply
horizontal at 05:28 AM, 17/06/2019 (4 months ago)
(3037 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Quote from: Haso112 on 05:23 PM, 16/06/2019
WHILE I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND YOUR PERSPECTIVE & WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH AS A MOTHER, REGARDLESS, YOU STILL CAN'T BE LABELLED A ''FATHER'' NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY TO PAINt THIS... HERE IS THE ACTUAL MEANING OF FATHER..

fa·ther
/ˈfäT͟Hər/
 
noun
1. A man in relation to his child or children.
synonyms:   male parent, begetter, patriarch, paterfamilias; More

THAT IS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE MEANING OF A FATHER EVERYWHERE ON THIS PLANET (A MAN), IN NO DICTIONARY DOES IT MEAN ''ANYONE WHO DOES THE TAKING OF THE CHILDREN AND EVERY THING ELSE IN A HOME'' FATHER IS A MAN, MOTHER IS A WOMAN... YOU CAN'T TWIST THIS FACT, EVERY WOMAN WHO SEES THEMSELVES AS FATHERS ARE TOTALLY DELUSIONAL AND SAY IT OUT OF PAIN, HATRED OR ANIMOSITY TOWARDS THEIR SPOUSES OR EX SPOUSES.. I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT..!

still i support her and doesnt make any  sense to me......this for all in  this world do not  celebrate father's day while you doesnt even know how is your children  doing?
Reply
Doyourworst at 04:54 PM, 17/06/2019 (4 months ago)
(1473 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: horizontal on 05:24 AM, 17/06/2019
you can be called a father if you  also perform your responsibility  not to  bring  a child in the world  thats it  and left all responsibility to a woman and your celebrate father's  day  aren't a shame of  yourself...were your position there as  a father Rubbish ,devil himself... I got no respest to the opportunist like you ..Got To Hell ..



I pity the he Goat that got an idiot like you pregnant!. But I'm not surprised why he dumped you..... Ashawo kobo kobo!. Lol.
Reply
horizontal at 02:40 PM, 20/06/2019 (4 months ago)
(3037 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Quote from: Doyourworst on 04:54 PM, 17/06/2019


I pity the he Goat that got an idiot like you pregnant!. But I'm not surprised why he dumped you..... Ashawo kobo kobo!. Lol.
YOUR NOT EDUCATED GO TO SCHOOL PLEASE...
Reply

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. angesco on: What Is Nigeria Turning Into? Nigerian Banker Shares Her Ordeal At Abuja Airport
    [quote author=titobenja link=topic=403841.msg5579950#msg5579950 date=1571663502]The suggestion may l... 2 mins ago
  2. angesco on: Nigerian Government Fight Switzerland For Not Getting Money For Deported Nigerians
    What do you expect from an organisation who call themselves - NIDO - for short.They behave like powd... 7 mins ago
  3. johnnychuks2 on: Pathetic! FRSC Officials Allegedly Beat Man To Death, Bury Body In Shallow Grave In Edo
    JUST IMAGINE, WHAT A ZOO. TUFIA KWA. ANIMALS EVERY WHERE, ANIMALS IN GOVT, ANIMALS IN POLICE FRSC, S... 10 mins ago
  4. angesco on: African Youths Charged To Take Advantage & Invest In Modern Agriculture To Improve Livelihood
    MODERN AGRICULTURE requires a constant POWER SUPPLY!!!Next.... 10 mins ago
  5. willyking on: Female UNILAG Student Accused Of Being a Mermaid By Her Roommate Is Not a Mermaid
    Senseless just look at higher institution students behaving like primary school  this is how th... 26 mins ago