Video: Bobrisky Cautions A Man Harassing Him At Hilton Hotel In Abuja

1 year ago by: CLARA JANCITA
-- (f) at 17-06-2019 02:25PM (1 year ago)

(15099 | Hero)



The story keeps getting more interesting with Nigerian cross-dresser, Okuneye Idris, known as Bobrisky, as she was reported harassed at a recent outing.
A video of the controversial personality being referred to as walking ‘like a girl’ at the Hilton Hotel in Abuja, the Federal capital territory, recently surfaced online.

In the video making rounds on social media, Bobrisky was harassed by an onlooker as he was being accosted by a security personnel that works at the hotel.

Watch the video below;


Recall that Bobrisky had recently revealed how she got her two Bosom s, noting that they can not fall.

We also understands that the cross-dresser also wants not to be compared to a boy as she had publicly declared that he is a ‘beautiful girl’.



-- fineboy77 (m) at 17-06-2019 03:02PM
(10199 | Hero)

I hate Bobriskys lifestyle and choices,but i wont harass him. If he is doing anything wrong,then let the law take its course.....no one has the right to live his life for him.

Reply
-- waffibabe (f) at 17-06-2019 03:52PM
(3425 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: fineboy77 on 17-06-2019 03:02PM
I hate Bobriskys lifestyle and choices,but i wont harass him. If he is doing anything wrong,then let the law take its course.....no one has the right to live his life for him.
  do we have law in Nigeria? the law will only take it course on poor citizens.so let individuals take law into their hands as Nigeria is a lawless country
Reply
-- Henrybobo (m) at 17-06-2019 03:56PM
(2098 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: fineboy77 on 17-06-2019 03:02PM
I hate Bobriskys lifestyle and choices,but i wont harass him. If he is doing anything wrong,then let the law take its course.....no one has the right to live his life for him.
yeah that's true... I don't like the guy way too.. but that security guy has no right to do that.. And could lose his job for that ..
Reply
-- Brave5500 (m) at 17-06-2019 05:31PM
(972 | Upcoming)

Quote from: waffibabe on 17-06-2019 03:52PM
  do we have law in Nigeria? the law will only take it course on poor citizens.so let individuals take law into their hands as Nigeria is a lawless country

Nigeria is burnt by those ungodly trators called leaders ndi opku red and agbada
Reply
-- dopygenius (m) at 17-06-2019 07:10PM
(3598 | Gistmaniac)

Nigeria is still very uncivilized, That's why I love US where I come from where everyone minds their business
Reply
-- fineboy77 (m) at 17-06-2019 07:35PM
(10199 | Hero)

Quote from: dopygenius on 17-06-2019 07:10PM
Nigeria is still very uncivilized, That's why I love US where I come from where everyone minds their business
The way u talk about this ur US ehn,e dey be me like say na lie oh.....people wey really dey US or wey be Citizens no dey shout am like dis,abi ur own na United States of Akwa Ibom?

Reply
-- kacylee (f) at 17-06-2019 07:56PM
(27800 | Addicted Hero)

abeg why would u leave ur room with a PJ and net on the head... still local

Reply
-- smart61 (m) at 17-06-2019 09:10PM
(2058 | Gistmaniac)

Quote from: kacylee on 17-06-2019 07:56PM
abeg why would u leave ur room with a PJ and net on the head... still local
"Bomb"risky is stark illiterate.
Reply
-- Bebold (m) at 17-06-2019 09:30PM
(2585 | Gistmaniac)

I pray some day he will be jailed son a butch bastard please harass him idiot wearing lady’s PJ thunder fire your ass
Reply
-- james987 (m) at 18-06-2019 01:55AM
(8655 | Hero)

Quote from: dopygenius on 17-06-2019 07:10PM
Nigeria is still very uncivilized, That's why I love US where I come from where everyone minds their business
seems you are really into LGBT.
Reply