Pastor Chris Oyakilome Blasted For Saying Women Were Not God's Original Idea Of A Partner For Men

Published 3 months ago by: kaygee
at 05:07 PM, 11/07/2019 (3 months ago)

(4218 | Gistmaniac) (m)



Nigerians blast Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for saying woman was not God's original idea and that they are not equal with men, see what people said:



Problem with this article? Please contact us



olowoinlionsden at 05:35 PM, 11/07/2019 (3 months ago)
(1243 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is correct to the extent that Woman was never in the Agenda of God during the creation of man. But Chris is not right when it comes to the relationship of man and his wife. Man was the last Creature God created, after the creation of Animals Reptiles and other objects. Man was created to supritend over the creatures hitherto created, and man was created in the form of Angels in Heaven, who are NOT married, or given in marriage. After a period of time, God observed man could not relate with the other creatures effectively, hence God made Woman out of Man to be a HELP to the former. When the 'couple' ate the Forbidden Fruit, otherwise causing the Fall of Man, God ejected this 'couple' from their comfort zone, EDEN. Since this duo apparently did not have  the Quality of the Angels in Heaven, God allowed them to go into the Earth and multiply, in this form of marriage God admonished them to love each other as one individual. The notion that woman is inferior to man, is therefore a fallacy.
Reply
Baye77 at 05:43 PM, 11/07/2019 (3 months ago)
(4651 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)

Quote from: olowoinlionsden on 05:35 PM, 11/07/2019
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is correct to the extent that Woman was never in the Agenda of God during the creation of man. But Chris is not right when it comes to the relationship of man and his wife. Man was the last Creature God created, after the creation of Animals Reptiles and other objects. Man was created to supritend over the creatures hitherto created, and man was created in the form of Angels in Heaven, who are NOT married, or given in marriage. After a period of time, God observed man could not relate with the other creatures effectively, hence God made Woman out of Man to be a HELP to the former. When the 'couple' ate the Forbidden Fruit, otherwise causing the Fall of Man, God ejected this 'couple' from their comfort zone, EDEN. Since this duo apparently did not have  the Quality of the Angels in Heaven, God allowed them to go into the Earth and multiply, in this form of marriage God admonished them to love each other as one individual. The notion that woman is inferior to man, is therefore a fallacy.
He is very wrong, all in all...God is not man that does things as events warrants or unfolds. From day one, Almighty God has it all planned it. It's not as if He created Adam and then later He be like "O Adam is lonely, let me create a partner for him...He knew from beginning Adam will be lonely ...He knew from beginning He was going to create Eve for Adam. God is not man please, stop talking as if He did not know what He was going to do from the beginning.
Reply
Baye77 at 05:46 PM, 11/07/2019 (3 months ago)
(4651 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)

Oh...that's what u feel
Reply
ficull at 06:05 PM, 11/07/2019 (3 months ago)
(2594 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Lilith was the first wife of Adam and not Eve. Lilith was made from dust just like Adam, but when she exerts equality with Adam, God cast her out of the garden and proceeded to make Eve from Adam’s rib. Pastor Chris knows this story which was why he preaches Misogyny because the logic suggests so.
Reply
kacylee at 07:32 PM, 11/07/2019 (3 months ago)
(24069 | Addicted Hero) (f)

Jesus never fought for mastership while on earth why then 'U' his follower Cool

Reply
Doyourworst at 10:59 PM, 11/07/2019 (3 months ago)
(1442 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: ficull on 06:05 PM, 11/07/2019
Lilith was the first wife of Adam and not Eve. Lilith was made from dust just like Adam, but when she exerts equality with Adam, God cast her out of the garden and proceeded to make Eve from Adam’s rib. Pastor Chris knows this story which was why he preaches Misogyny because the logic suggests so.




Is your wife's name Lilith?Huh?Huh?Huh?.
Reply
ficull at 01:40 AM, 12/07/2019 (3 months ago)
(2594 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: Doyourworst on 10:59 PM, 11/07/2019



Is your wife's name Lilith?Huh?Huh?Huh?.
Lol.. being on this site can benefit ignorant people like yourself who are really knowledgeably bankrupt. Since you’ve refused to read books and conduct research’s, I’ll try to help you. As an expo, there’s this little search engine called ‘google’. Make use of it and update your deplorably pitiful information arsenal.
Reply
willyking at 07:38 AM, 12/07/2019 (3 months ago)
(1973 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)

Quote from: ficull on 01:40 AM, 12/07/2019
Lol.. being on this site can benefit ignorant people like yourself who are really knowledgeably bankrupt. Since you’ve refused to read books and conduct research’s, I’ll try to help you. As an expo, there’s this little search engine called ‘google’. Make use of it and update your deplorably pitiful information arsenal.
please O I am interested who is Lilith ? Educate us I haven't heard such name in my Bible before..leave Google out of this tell us who is Lillith and how she was created..
Reply
olowoinlionsden at 09:51 AM, 12/07/2019 (3 months ago)
(1243 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: willyking on 07:38 AM, 12/07/2019
please O I am interested who is Lilith ? Educate us I haven't heard such name in my Bible before..leave Google out of this tell us who is Lillith and how she was created..
.    Perhaps that Name is embedded in one of the Seven Books o Moses.
Reply
ficull at 09:59 AM, 12/07/2019 (3 months ago)
(2594 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: olowoinlionsden on 09:51 AM, 12/07/2019
.    Perhaps that Name is embedded in one of the Seven Books o Moses.
Apart from the seven Books of Moses which were not included in the Bible, there were other Scriptures that were discovered AFTER the Bible has been published. Some of those scriptures are currently hidden from the public, others were published in bits and pieces. Lilith was mentioned in one of the seven Books of Moses and indeed she was referenced in the other scriptures aforementioned.
Reply
Doyourworst at 08:52 PM, 12/07/2019 (3 months ago)
(1442 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: ficull on 01:40 AM, 12/07/2019
Lol.. being on this site can benefit ignorant people like yourself who are really knowledgeably bankrupt. Since you’ve refused to read books and conduct research’s, I’ll try to help you. As an expo, there’s this little search engine called ‘google’. Make use of it and update your deplorably pitiful information arsenal.



I refuse to be taught by an Antichrist!....to Hell with you and your Lilith!. Your FADA!.
Reply
ficull at 11:00 PM, 12/07/2019 (3 months ago)
(2594 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: Doyourworst on 08:52 PM, 12/07/2019


I refuse to be taught by an Antichrist!....to Hell with you and your Lilith!. Your FADA!.
Your 'mumuness' knows no bounds. A total waste of space you are.
Reply
Doyourworst at 05:29 PM, 14/07/2019 (3 months ago)
(1442 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: ficull on 11:00 PM, 12/07/2019
Your 'mumuness' knows no bounds. A total waste of space you are.




An unguided Baboon!. Thunder fire you there!. Idiot.
Reply

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. Baye77 on: Story Of A Nigeria Man Who Has Been Sharing Bosom Milk With His Newborn Baby.
    I didnt want to laugh while reading this...but when I read he frowns when the baby is sucking the br... 42 mins ago
  2. Baye77 on: Story Of A Nigeria Man Who Has Been Sharing Bosom Milk With His Newborn Baby.
    I didnt want to laugh while reading this...but when I read he frowns when the baby is sucking the br... 44 mins ago
  3. Baye77 on: Miley Cyrus Shocks Fans As She Gropes Boyfriend, Cody Simpson’s Bulge In Saucy Instagram Snap
    Oh...Ok... 49 mins ago
  4. Baye77 on: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family (Photo)
    8)... 50 mins ago
  5. Baye77 on: How Flooding Totally Destroyed Lagos State and Brought The City To a Halt
    This is serious :o... 51 mins ago