Photos Of Army Colonel, Kinsgsley Elemele Who Was Killed In Boko Haram Ambush - PICTURES

Published 6 months ago by: success Xenab
at 02:00 AM, 21/07/2019 (6 months ago)

(8605 | Hero) Online (m)


photos of Army Colonel who was killed by in recent ambush Boko Haram terrorists.

Col. Kinsgsley E. Elemele who happens to be the Chief of Staff to 29 Task force Brigade lost his life in recent line of battle with Boko Haram in Borno state.

It was earlier reported on Thursday that a Nigerian army colonel including five other gallant soldiers were killed in an ambush by rebel fighters in northeast Nigeria's Borno state.

According to the reports, heavily armed fighters from the Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP) group on Wednesday, opened fire on a patrol vehicle of soldiers who were on their way to Maiduguri from Damaturu, the capital of neighbouring Yobe state, when the rebels attacked them around 16:20 GMT, near Jakana, 30km from the state capital Maiduguri, killing all the soldiers on board.

The attack was repelled by soldiers at the base, with ISWAP fighters abandoning weapons and one vehicle as they fled.

Igbere TV gathers that the attacks came hours after a military chief in the northeast warned "terrorists" in the region to disarm or be destroyed.

So many soldiers and civilians have been lost within the course of the war and the battle is beginning to seem like one which will end in a Pyrrhic victory for the nation.

May the Lord be with the Elemele's family.








Problem with this article? Please contact us



johnnychuks2 at 04:33 AM, 21/07/2019 (6 months ago)
(712 | Upcoming) (m)

All from they east west and south, nota Even a notherna is among these soldiers bein killed by bokoharam. This is peor ethnic cleansing by presidente Muhammadu buhari, chief sponsor of boko haram.evil leader with his demonic vice presidente osibanjo. All evil men on SEAT. Your family's. Ur Grand children children lo all Pat for all Ur evil. Satán incanates
Reply
Baye77 at 06:32 AM, 21/07/2019 (6 months ago)
(5674 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: johnnychuks2 on 04:33 AM, 21/07/2019
All from they east west and south, nota Even a notherna is among these soldiers bein killed by bokoharam. This is peor ethnic cleansing by presidente Muhammadu buhari, chief sponsor of boko haram.evil leader with his demonic vice presidente osibanjo. All evil men on SEAT. Your family's. Ur Grand children children lo all Pat for all Ur evil. Satán incanates
bros, stop all this propaganda and hate speech. Wait do u really think boko haram cares about your ethnicity or religion??boko haram started years before Buhari became president right till now...we know these things, so pls look for something else to hate Buhari for, not boko haram's killings.
Reply
Baye77 at 06:33 AM, 21/07/2019 (6 months ago)
(5674 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Another fallen hero.may God protect and guide his loved ones
Reply
emma4love3 at 07:30 AM, 21/07/2019 (6 months ago)
(15080 | Hero) (m)

so sad....see the beautiful family
Reply
kazeemolajide at 07:36 AM, 21/07/2019 (6 months ago)
(83 | Newbie) (m)

may the soul rest in peace.
Reply
fineboy77 at 10:53 AM, 21/07/2019 (6 months ago)
(10011 | Hero) (m)

Quote from: Baye77 on 06:32 AM, 21/07/2019
bros, stop all this propaganda and hate speech. Wait do u really think boko haram cares about your ethnicity or religion??boko haram started years before Buhari became president right till now...we know these things, so pls look for something else to hate Buhari for, not boko haram's killings.
why do you always choose to close your eyes to the truth?,when Gen. Ihejirika was almost wiping out BH,Buhari and the Northern elders accused him of Genocide,main reason being that he is being effective in fighting BH,and at the same time mixing up the fighting force impartially to fairly include soldiers from all regions of the country,the weak Goodluck Jonathan was forced into removing him from office....fast forward to the Buhari regime,and we now have Buratai,who is now posting only southerners to sambissa,so that all soldiers from that region will be systematically annihilated. Only the truth can set you free boy,so stop trying to convince anyone with your feigning of ignorance.

Reply
dareper at 11:53 AM, 21/07/2019 (6 months ago)
(20546 | Addicted Hero) (m)

Quote from: fineboy77 on 10:53 AM, 21/07/2019
why do you always choose to close your eyes to the truth?,when Gen. Ihejirika was almost wiping out BH,Buhari and the Northern elders accused him of Genocide,main reason being that he is being effective in fighting BH,and at the same time mixing up the fighting force impartially to fairly include soldiers from all regions of the country,the weak Goodluck Jonathan was forced into removing him from office....fast forward to the Buhari regime,and we now have Buratai,who is now posting only southerners to sambissa,so that all soldiers from that region will be systematically annihilated. Only the truth can set you free boy,so stop trying to convince anyone with your feigning of ignorance.
god bless u my Broda.
Reply
Brave5500 at 01:08 PM, 21/07/2019 (6 months ago)
(972 | Upcoming) (m)

Quote from: Baye77 on 06:32 AM, 21/07/2019
bros, stop all this propaganda and hate speech. Wait do u really think boko haram cares about your ethnicity or religion??boko haram started years before Buhari became president right till now...we know these things, so pls look for something else to hate Buhari for, not boko haram's killings.

This Baye77 u r satanic from d pit of hell... Ur life will b like d way Nigeria is going... I don't kno how much u are paid to b leading evil for gud,,, whatever ur intention is holy ghost fire..!
Reply
airboy02 at 06:31 PM, 21/07/2019 (6 months ago)
(29 | Newbie) (m)

kill deceiving us,5 solders
Reply
kelemann at 07:36 PM, 21/07/2019 (6 months ago)
(1025 | Gistmaniac) (m)

The southerners are qualified to defend the nation with their life but are not qualified to be service chief. May God punish our rulers.
Reply

LATEST COMMENTS

  1. SWORDMAN on: HELP! Is There Anything Wrong With This Food I Served My Husband? (Photos)
    Guy man get another plan..the meat level na escape root to fall out..... 28 mins ago
  2. Slimchery on: Witches & Wizards Flying Are Not Your Problem, The Government Are – Catholic Priest (Video)
    I so much love this man and I always listen to his teaches anytime I come across him preaching ... 1 hr ago
  3. chuwuka on: R.I.P: American Basketball Star, Kobe Bryant Dies In An Helicopter Crash Near Los Angeles
    Rip... 1 hr ago
  4. tyomon on: Ex-Kogi Governor, Tunde Ayeni Others Arrested By EFCC Over Alleged N6.5bn Fraud
    Useless efcc. ... 1 hr ago
  5. dopygenius on: I Will Release My Nood Photos, If Burna Boy Wins Grammy Award Tonight - Sara Sichael
    Ozuwor... 1 hr ago