SMH: Sowore Would Not Be Alive Today If Not For The DSS - Buhari's Aide, Lauretta Onochie

Published 6 months ago by: Daniel Bosai
at 4-08-2019 05:57AM (6 months ago)

(18078 | Hero) (m)


Lauretta Onochie, social media aide to President Muhammadu Buhari, has said that the Department of State Security (DSS) saved Omoyele Sowore from setting himself ablaze.
Mrs Onochie said this on Saturday as reactions follow the arrest of Mr Sowore, a former presidential candidate.

Sowore was arrested at his apartment early Saturday and his phone seized when he tried to raise alarm over the invasion.
The arrest is believed to be connected to the #RevolutionNow protests which is set to commence nationwide on August 5.

Onochie, who has been severally involved in false claims, alleged that Sowore had threatened to set himself on fire in protest to President Buhari’s administration.



“This Is What DSS Saved Sowore from. (See image) With talks about setting himself ablaze, it’s in order for the security operatives, whose role it is to safeguard both lives and properties, to take him into custody to prevent him from harming himself and get him the help he needs,” she said in response to a tweet.

Former education minister, Oby Ezekwesili and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential candidate in the February 23 election, Atiku Abubakar has joined several others in calling for the release of Sowore.



Baye77 at 4-08-2019 06:07AM (6 months ago)
(5855 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)

Ok now...he wanted to kill himself Roll Eyes
Reply
tegonwa at 4-08-2019 06:30AM (6 months ago)
(6581 | Gistmaniac) (m)

I hardly dislike people but the manner in which I have this creature of a woman eh...such an idiot! Always talking rubbish and creating rooms for people to believe that she came from a family of imbeciles.
Reply
kingcalors at 4-08-2019 06:38AM (6 months ago)
(1494 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)

Whatever happens to any Nigerian is none of FG's business. Fulani herdsmen are busy killing innocent Nigerians, they have never prosecuted any of them, not to talk of jailing them. Boko Haram sect are busy killing our soldiers every week and FG is busy saying that they have been technically defeated. Kidnapping has now turned to a lucrative business in Nigeria, Nothing serious has been done to that effect.
It is obvious that this is the 'baddest' and the 'worsest' government that has ever been experienced in Nigeria. This government can be compared to that if Late Idi Amin of Uganda. The Best thing to happen in Nigeria now is either a Military or a Civilian Revolution which is imminent. Obasanjo, Sole Soyinka, Theophileous Danjuma, Bakassi Boys, OPC, Niger Delta Militants, ipob & Massob where are you all. Nigeria is ripe enough to ground this present madness going on. Some churches are not able to speak the truth anymore. Some men of God has been caged. Even the second in command of affairs in this country silent on sensitive issues. Those that are defending the killing of innocent citizens will soon receive their own reward on earth. God has not forsaken Nigeria. Soon and very soon God will begin to judge the wicked. GOD SAVE NIGERIA !
Reply
Doyourworst at 4-08-2019 07:09AM (6 months ago)
(1940 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: tegonwa on  4-08-2019 06:30AM
I hardly dislike people but the manner in which I have this creature of a woman eh...such an idiot! Always talking rubbish and creating rooms for people to believe that she came from a family of imbeciles.



GBAM!......the first and the best ever comment that makes sense from you!. I totally agree with you without any reservations. Well done!.
Reply
chidan1214 at 4-08-2019 07:22AM (6 months ago)
(104 | Upcoming) (m)

Quote from: kingcalors on  4-08-2019 06:38AM
Whatever happens to any Nigerian is none of FG's business. Fulani herdsmen are busy killing innocent Nigerians, they have never prosecuted any of them, not to talk of jailing them. Boko Haram sect are busy killing our soldiers every week and FG is busy saying that they have been technically defeated. Kidnapping has now turned to a lucrative business in Nigeria, Nothing serious has been done to that effect.
It is obvious that this is the 'baddest' and the 'worsest' government that has ever been experienced in Nigeria. This government can be compared to that if Late Idi Amin of Uganda. The Best thing to happen in Nigeria now is either a Military or a Civilian Revolution which is imminent. Obasanjo, Sole Soyinka, Theophileous Danjuma, Bakassi Boys, OPC, Niger Delta Militants, ipob & Massob where are you all. Nigeria is ripe enough to ground this present madness going on. Some churches are not able to speak the truth anymore. Some men of God has been caged. Even the second in command of affairs in this country silent on sensitive issues. Those that are defending the killing of innocent citizens will soon receive their own reward on earth. God has not forsaken Nigeria. Soon and very soon God will begin to judge the wicked. GOD SAVE NIGERIA !
U LIE. WHEN WE DEFEND OGA BUHARI FINISH COLLECT OUR PAY. AFTER D 4 YEARS WE RUN GO OBODO OYIBO LIKE OMOKRI LIKE OTHERS UNA KNOW NA
Reply
Doyourworst at 4-08-2019 07:35AM (6 months ago)
(1940 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: chidan1214 on  4-08-2019 07:22AM
U LIE. WHEN WE DEFEND OGA BUHARI FINISH COLLECT OUR PAY. AFTER D 4 YEARS WE RUN GO OBODO OYIBO LIKE OMOKRI LIKE OTHERS UNA KNOW NA




Who unleashed this unnurtured Baboon here?Huh?Huh?Huh??. Who you?Huh?Huh?Huh??.WTF.
Reply
kaposky at 4-08-2019 08:23AM (6 months ago)
(3650 | Gistmaniac) (m)

ASHAWO, WHAT ELSE CAN U SAY
Reply
busa04 at 4-08-2019 11:02AM (6 months ago)
(225 | Upcoming) (m)

This woman's SINS are pilling up everyday. I don't blame her now because she is doing the job she is paid for. But i am concern about her future because i know that 4 more years is like a day and very soon 2023 will come like a flash!
Reply
WhenYouThinkAboutIt at 4-08-2019 11:36AM (6 months ago)
(325 | Upcoming) (m)

is She telling stories to children
Reply