Lagos Taskforce Intercepts Truck With 123 Men, 48 Motorcycles Coming From Jigawa State(Photos)

10 months ago by: Mister Jay Wonder
-- (m) at 31-08-2019 06:31AM (10 months ago)

(24954 | Addicted Hero)


Lagos State Environment Sanitation and Special Offenses Taskforce on Friday intercepted a truck laden with 48 motorcycles and 123 men coming from Jigawa State.

The truck was seized, following a tip off by members of the public who raised security concern about the manner with which the occupants of the truck conducted themselves.

After the interception, the truck and its occupants were moved to the office of the Taskforce in Oshodi for interrogation.



Chairman of Lagos State Taskforce, Mr Yinka Egbeyemi, said the trailer was accosted in the wee hours on Friday, after a security alert from the public. He said his team swiftly responded to the information, which led to the seizure of the truck and its occupants at Agege area of Lagos.

He said: “While my team was on operation, we got information from the public that some people had entered into Lagos in trailer loaded with over 300 people. We swiftly responded to the alert and trailed the truck from Berger area to Agege. We eventually intercepted the truck which carried no few than 123 men and 48 motorcycles.

“We have interrogated most of the truck’s occupants; from the information we gathered, some of them said they were coming from Jigawa State, with 48 of them claiming to own seized motorcycles. The rest of them said they came to Lagos in search of greener pasture.”




Egbeyemi said the Lagos Police Command had directed that a fact-finding panel be constituted to profile the detained occupants of the truck, but he added that nothing incriminating was found on them apart from the motorcycles.

One of the detained occupants, Shuaibu Haruna, said he left Jigawa State to work in Lagos with his motorcycle. He claimed to have a wife and a son, but said he needed to double his income to cater for his family.



Haruna said he intended to stay in Isolo area to which he had already paid N7,000 as accommodation fee.

Another occupant, Mohammed Ibrahim, said he left his base in the Northern part of the country to keep himself busy after finishing his farm work. He said he was going to Badagry to join his brother.





-- Baye77 (m) at 31-08-2019 06:39AM
(7188 | Gistmaniac)

They wan come Lagos come do okada be that..
Reply
-- kaposky (m) at 31-08-2019 07:24AM
(3789 | Gistmaniac)

LOOK AT THEM, UPON ALL THE MONEY THEIR NORTHERN WICKED BROTHERS ARE LOOTING FROM THE COUNTRY, SEE HOW HAGARD THEY ARE LOOKING. LAGOS AND OTHER YORUBA LANDS ARE GRADUALLY BEING DOMINATED BY THE HAUSAS AND FULANIS, GOOD FOR THEM ANYWAY
Reply
-- SweetDaddy1 (m) at 31-08-2019 07:44AM
(2778 | Gistmaniac)

These are boko haram terrorist group members, their sponsors will pay for their release and Lagos would soon see wot is happening in the North East of Nigeria.
    Other States in Nigeria must be security conscious and vigilant because the terrorist groups are been transferred to other parts of Nigeria for a surprise attack.
Reply
-- kp45 (m) at 31-08-2019 08:52AM
(10395 | Hero)

Most of them there are filled with evil intentions.
Reply
-- johnnychuks2 (m) at 31-08-2019 11:24AM
(774 | Upcoming)

BUHARI HAS SUCCEDFULLY TRANSFERED THIS FIRST BATCH OF BOKO HARAM TERRORIST TO THE SOUTH. LAGOSIANS, VERY SOON UNA NA GO HEAR AM.
Reply
-- johnnychuks2 (m) at 31-08-2019 11:25AM
(774 | Upcoming)

BUHARI HAS SUCCEDFULLY TRANSFERED THIS FIRST BATCH OF BOKO HARAM TERRORIST TO THE SOUTH. LAGOSIANS, VERY SOON UNA NA GO HEAR AM.
Reply
-- fineboy77 Online (m) at 31-08-2019 11:39AM
(10199 | Hero)

Quote from: johnnychuks2 on 31-08-2019 11:25AM
BUHARI HAS SUCCEDFULLY TRANSFERED THIS FIRST BATCH OF BOKO HARAM TERRORIST TO THE SOUTH. LAGOSIANS, VERY SOON UNA NA GO HEAR AM.
First batch?,abi 50th batch

Reply
-- mgiwa6 Online (m) at 31-08-2019 05:10PM
(234 | Upcoming)

Tinubu invited them to appease the Fulani so he can become the next president. Welcome to FuLagos.
Reply