SAD: 26-Years Old Russian, Evgenia Electrocuted After Phone She Was Charging Fell Into The Bath

9 months ago by: Chris Brazz
-- (m) at 17-09-2019 03:08PM (9 months ago)

(4733 | Gistmaniac)


An accountant was electrocuted after the mobile phone she was charging "slipped" into the bath.

Evgenia Shulyatyeva, 26, died within minutes after the device fell into the water she was in.

Her heartbroken mum Vera found her dead at her home in Kirovo-Chepetsk, west Russia.

Now the Russian Investigative Committee is investigating the death, the latest in a string of similar tragedies in the nation.


The alarming number of these cases includes the death of a 10-year-old girl who dropped her phone in the bath in August. It was also plugged into the mains.

And a poker star suffered a fatal electric shock in her bathroom in Russia back in June.

Evgenia's funeral will happen tomorrow in her remote hometown, 620 miles northeast of Moscow.



-- fineboy77 (m) at 17-09-2019 04:15PM
(10188 | Hero)

For people that cant do without their phones for a couple of minutes

Reply