"I'm A Bad Influence And Also Nigeria's Problem, Not SARS, Police, Or The Govt."- Naira Marley

Published 3 months ago by: Chris Brazz
at 25-10-2019 10:28AM (3 months ago)

(4736 | Gistmaniac) (m)



Controversial Nigerian artiste Naira Marley has hinted that he is Nigeria’s problem.

The ‘soapy’ singer took to his social media space to make this statement yesterday.

The artiste who is currently being arraigned in court over alleged internet fraud and card fraud.


In his tweet, he has pointed out that he is Nigeria’s problem, not SARS, not the police and not even the government.

In his own words: “Naira Marley is a bad influence haha. Naira Marley is the problem of Nigeria, not SARS, not the police and not the government.”

See Post Here:






Olandetujaa at 25-10-2019 11:11AM (3 months ago)
(325 | Upcoming) (m)

That is a sarcastic statement ode!
Reply
Haso112 at 25-10-2019 11:35AM (3 months ago)
(6469 | Gistmaniac) (m)

ANOTHER ONE OF THEM.... THIS ONE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND SARCASM.. AWON ONIRANU GISTMANIA POSTERS....
Reply
Cominion at 25-10-2019 11:49AM (3 months ago)
(152 | Upcoming) (m)

I see that ur weed the seed don enter ur brain, You to say u be the problem we are facing for dis country we for don up root u since 2015
Reply
Doyourworst at 25-10-2019 11:57AM (3 months ago)
(1939 | Gistmaniac) Online (m)

Una don see wetin Tramadol dey cause?Huh???. Chai.
Reply
masblink at 25-10-2019 12:23PM (3 months ago)
(11 | Newbie) (m)

Non of ona way coment understand wating the  guy mean. Him they tell the whole world indirectly how the police, government and sars they corrupt. Instead of the government to tackle corruption them they tackle the poor masses. Before ona coment make ona reason deep to Uncode the code way Naira Marley mean
Reply
chidan1214 at 25-10-2019 01:49PM (3 months ago)
(104 | Upcoming) (m)

Quote from: masblink on 25-10-2019 12:23PM
Non of ona way coment understand wating the  guy mean. Him they tell the whole world indirectly how the police, government and sars they corrupt. Instead of the government to tackle corruption them they tackle the poor masses. Before ona coment make ona reason deep to Uncode the code way Naira Marley mean

THANK YOU JARE
Reply
nonsovin at 25-10-2019 02:25PM (3 months ago)
(3236 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: Olandetujaa on 25-10-2019 11:11AM
That is a sarcastic statement ode!
You are the "ode" here.
What is sarcastic about his comments?
Do u even know the meaning of that word.. "sarcastic" ??
Reply
Haso112 at 25-10-2019 02:40PM (3 months ago)
(6469 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: nonsovin on 25-10-2019 02:25PM
You are the "ode" here.
What is sarcastic about his comments?
Do u even know the meaning of that word.. "sarcastic" ??

IT'S SARCASM DUMMY....!
Reply
nonsovin at 25-10-2019 05:19PM (3 months ago)
(3236 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: Haso112 on 25-10-2019 02:40PM
IT'S SARCASM DUMMY....!
Seems like u are mad and stupid at the same time!
Don't u see the person I replied his comments and what he wrote??
Next time, make sure u understand before replying.
Dumb ass!!
Reply
Haso112 at 25-10-2019 05:22PM (3 months ago)
(6469 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: nonsovin on 25-10-2019 05:19PM
Seems like u are mad and stupid at the same time!
Don't u see the person I replied his comments and what he wrote??
Next time, make sure u understand before replying.
Dumb ass!!

YOU ARE A DUMMY STILL.. THE PERSON YOU REPLIED SAID HE WAS BEING SARCASTIC AND YOU DISPUTED THAT...! COMPREHENSION IS YOUR PROBLEM & YES YOU'RE A DUMMY....!
Reply
Haso112 at 25-10-2019 05:24PM (3 months ago)
(6469 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: nonsovin on 25-10-2019 05:19PM
Seems like u are mad and stupid at the same time!
Don't u see the person I replied his comments and what he wrote??
Next time, make sure u understand before replying.
Dumb ass!!

LET ME EDUCATE YOU DUMMY..

sar·cas·tic
/särˈkastik/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
marked by or given to using irony in order to mock or convey contempt.

sar·casm
/ˈsärˌkazəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
Reply
nonsovin at 25-10-2019 08:03PM (3 months ago)
(3236 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: Haso112 on 25-10-2019 05:24PM
LET ME EDUCATE YOU DUMMY..

sar·cas·tic
/särˈkastik/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
marked by or given to using irony in order to mock or convey contempt.

sar·casm
/ˈsärˌkazəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

Hian!
Who be this MORON biko??  hahahaha
Reply
Haso112 at 26-10-2019 12:00AM (3 months ago)
(6469 | Gistmaniac) (m)

Quote from: nonsovin on 25-10-2019 08:03PM
Hian!
Who be this MORON biko??  hahahaha

A PERFECT DEFINITION OF A MORON IS SOMEONE WHO DISPUTES FACTS.... WHAT NAIRA MARLEY SAID IS CLEARLY SARCASM, BUT BECAUSE YOU LACK A BRAIN, YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND IT, & THEN SOMEONE DID, AND YOU HAD THE GUTS TO TELL THAT PERSON TO DEFINE ''SARCASTIC'' HOW DUMBER CAN YOU GET.... VERY DUMB....!
Reply