Wizkid Disown Tiwa Savage As He Refuses To Wish Her Happy 40th Birthday

at 5-02-2020 09:41PM (1 month ago)

(18277 | Hero) Online (m)


We all saw this coming, Wizkid is 28 years old and Tiwa Savage just turned 40 years old today. Tiwa Savage has been on the screen of almost every Nigerian using the internet or social media apps such as twitter, facebook and instagram, but guess who has refused to publicly associate with Tiwa Savage on her birthday? Yes, Star Boy Wizkid has decided not to join the well wishers and instead chose to remain with his 3 baby mamas. Tiwa Savage has been very cosy with Wizkid over the past years and people have seen that their relationship is beyond ordinary work relationship, but it seems all that is about to come to an end? The signs are starting to show and the cracks in the Tiwa Savage and Wizkid relationship is beginning to enlarge. This scenario is very typical when a guy has gotten what he needs from the girl - stay tuned for more updates...




musleh247 at 5-02-2020 10:04PM (1 month ago)
(1326 | Gistmaniac) (m)

As i read d headlines i know say na @nametalkam post dis news. Bruh if u nor dey see better news, go dey do undertaker make u dey join dem carry cuffin
Reply
nametalkam at 5-02-2020 10:54PM (1 month ago)
(18277 | Hero) Online (m)

Quote from: musleh247 on  5-02-2020 10:04PM
As i read d headlines i know say na @nametalkam post dis news. Bruh if u nor dey see better news, go dey do undertaker make u dey join dem carry cuffin

You dey craze, you suppose no say na me, Na me dey talk things wey people like you dey fear to talk

Reply
brokenbotttle at 5-02-2020 11:19PM (1 month ago)
(24 | Newbie) (m)

Quote from: nametalkam on  5-02-2020 10:54PM
You dey craze, you suppose no say na me, Na me dey talk things wey people like you dey fear to talk
you are just a confused human being sir ,your stories are boring,condescending and annoying ,to think you can tell a reader he is crazy , you are more crazier than I thought, name talk am KO  number talk am ni
Reply
nametalkam at 6-02-2020 12:17AM (1 month ago)
(18277 | Hero) Online (m)

Quote from: brokenbotttle on  5-02-2020 11:19PM
you are just a confused human being sir ,your stories are boring,condescending and annoying ,to think you can tell a reader he is crazy , you are more crazier than I thought, name talk am KO  number talk am ni

Oga ade, if you are annoyed that is your annoyed, it is your property. My 2020 vision is to drink water and mind my business, if you are annoyed you should be annoyed for your own self

Reply
davi at 6-02-2020 09:48AM (1 month ago)
(118 | Upcoming) (m)

HE DONE phyuk THE OLD honeypot HAHAH SO NO MORE FEELIN BCS THE honeypot IS TOO BIG FOR HIM
Reply
horizontal at 6-02-2020 02:10PM (1 month ago)
(3277 | Gistmaniac) (f)

Quote from: davi on  6-02-2020 09:48AM
HE DONE phyuk THE OLD honeypot HAHAH SO NO MORE FEELIN BCS THE honeypot IS TOO BIG FOR HIM
YOU'RE STUPID VERY VERY STUPID WITH NO RESPECT I WONDER WHO BORN YOU?
Reply
kacylee at 6-02-2020 08:46PM (1 month ago)
(26055 | Addicted Hero) (f)

hahahaha  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Reply