Buhari Addresses Nigerians, Calls CoronaVirus Covid-1-9 Virus (Watch the Funny Video)

Published On: March 22, 2020, 10:56 pm (8 months ago)
Author: Daniel Bosai
[1] 2

Alas Nigeria's president has not addressed Nigerians on coronavirus due to his lack of knowledge on the issue. The president made a mistake by finally addressing the nation today and it was immediately obvious that Nigeria's president has no idea of what Coronavirus was about or even how to pronounce it. Most Nigerians were very unimpressed with the lack of knowledge or dept displayed by the president. Checkout the video of Buhari's address below:



Posted: (8 months ago) on 22-03-2020 10:56 PM | Hero
covik 1 -9verse are u quoting bible or constitution?
Posted: (8 months ago) on 22-03-2020 11:00 PM | Gistmaniac
Reply
Chei! Jubril No Go Kill Person.
Posted: (8 months ago) on 22-03-2020 11:19 PM | Upcoming
Reply
nametalkam u re very wicked for marking ur president like this Huh? Embarrassed
Posted: (8 months ago) on 22-03-2020 11:22 PM | Upcoming
Reply
Corona Virus what are u waiting for, see as this old baba de spoil ur name. Abeg go visit am with all his family and gangs.
Posted: (8 months ago) on 23-03-2020 01:46 AM | Upcoming
Reply
Quote from: KingPharoah on 22-03-2020 11:22 PM
nametalkam u re very wicked for marking ur president like this Huh? Embarrassed
I agreed with u, he’s wicked and a linus
Very rubbish poster
Posted: (8 months ago) on 23-03-2020 01:59 AM | Gistmaniac
Reply
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l96QO8OwYqE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l96QO8OwYqE</a>
Posted: (8 months ago) on 23-03-2020 02:14 AM | Newbie
Reply
Covid 4-1-9
Posted: (8 months ago) on 23-03-2020 05:03 AM | Upcoming
Reply
Just imagine a president address speech! COVIK  1- 9
Posted: (8 months ago) on 23-03-2020 06:09 AM | Gistmaniac
Reply
this man is not intouch with the happenings in his own domain how much more the whole country

Posted: (8 months ago) on 23-03-2020 06:44 AM | Addicted Hero
Reply
dleg dleg (m)
Naija always good in making issues out of nothing.

Many of those making issues now have once pronounce number in such manner.
Posted: (8 months ago) on 23-03-2020 06:59 AM | Gistmaniac
Reply
He sounds so weak and sick.I pray God heal him because no more medical trip to uk for now
Posted: (8 months ago) on 23-03-2020 07:08 AM | Gistmaniac
Reply
Quote from: waffibabe on 23-03-2020 07:28 AM
He sounds so weak and sick.I pray God heal him because no more medical trip to uk for now
My friend in holland was asking me if he is the president of nigeria, this man need to be in the elderly home and l don,t how nigeria get his place with opa.The world is in different place now than 30years ago.
Posted: (8 months ago) on 23-03-2020 07:28 AM | Gistmaniac
Reply
Listen to what he is saying AND not how he is saying it.

ALL tribes in Nigeria speak English in a different tone.

What I think is “funny” - is Nigerians listening to “Dr” Trump and HOARDING CHLOROQUINE.

We have  forgotten “Dr” Trump called us a SHITH*LE nation.

Well, Nigerians with their actions have shown “Dr” Trump we are a SHITH*LE nation!!!!
Posted: (8 months ago) on 23-03-2020 07:31 AM | Gistmaniac
Reply
Quote from: angesco on 23-03-2020 07:31 AM
Listen to what he is saying AND not how he is saying it.

ALL tribes in Nigeria speak English in a different tone.

What I think is “funny” - is Nigerians listening to “Dr” Trump and HOARDING CHLOROQUINE.

We have  forgotten “Dr” Trump called us a SHITH*LE nation.

Well, Nigerians with their actions have shown “Dr” Trump we are a SHITH*LE nation!!!!
Posted: (8 months ago) on 23-03-2020 07:36 AM | Gistmaniac
Reply
Baba know im weakness, dat is d reason he sit down dey look, he  no wan talk since, everyone com dey force am to speak to the nation, na waitin una dey find, una see so
Posted: (8 months ago) on 23-03-2020 08:15 AM | Upcoming
Reply
Quote from: kellyonly on 23-03-2020 08:15 AM
Baba know im weakness, dat is d reason he sit down dey look, he  no wan talk since, everyone com dey force am to speak to the nation, na waitin una dey find, una see so

Your reply is also somewhat embarrassing you know?

Posted: (8 months ago) on 23-03-2020 08:19 AM | Hero
Reply
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin abeg na him time no beef am
Posted: (8 months ago) on 23-03-2020 09:58 AM | Gistmaniac
Reply
There is problem.
Naija don surfer
Posted: (8 months ago) on 23-03-2020 10:16 AM | Upcoming
Reply
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT,S THE NOISE ABOUT? 1-9 IS NINETEEN WHICH ALL OF US KNOWS.  IF SUCH PRONOUCIATION IS WRONG, THEN ,WHY DO NIGERIANS SAY 4.1.9? WHY ARE THEY NOT SAYING FOUR HUNDRED AND NINETEEN?
Posted: (8 months ago) on 23-03-2020 10:26 AM | Gistmaniac
Reply
[1] 2