SHOCKING TRAGEDY! Bride Slumps And Dies During Her Wedding Reception

3 weeks ago by: kacy lee
-- (f) at 13-07-2020 02:18PM

(28273 | Addicted Hero)

A bride died at her wedding after she went into anaphylactic shock believed to have been 'caused by a nut allergy.'

Alexandra Erokhova, 25, died after suffering an extreme reaction during the reception at a Russian palace.

The bride was said to have eaten sweet dishes at the meal immediately following her nuptials.

Shocked guests rushed to assist the bride as she “began to suffocate at the table”.

They called an ambulance to a banquet hall at Tsaritsyno Palace, in Moscow, where the wedding party was held.

A resuscitation team arrived but “was unable to save the bride”, according to Russian reports.

Doctors said the bride had suffered "anaphylactic shock" believed to be caused by a nut allergy.

The wedding was held at a lavish palace founded by Catherine the Great, and her family claimed they had warned caterers of the bride's allergies.

Alexandra had suffered from a nut allergy since childhood and the cooks were informed in advance, according to her relatives.

Reports claimed the sweet dishes the bride ate from did contain nuts, although it was not specified which type.

Alexandra had studied banking and finance at the elite Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration in Moscow.

Police are understood to be investigating the tragedy.

-- Olandetujaa Online (m) at 13-07-2020 07:23PM
(459 | Upcoming)

So sad! Joy quickly turns into sorrow. RIP
-- collinsuchendu (m) at 13-07-2020 08:13PM
(1374 | Gistmaniac)

-- Baye77 Online (m) at 14-07-2020 05:57AM
(7339 | Gistmaniac)