Businessman Storms His Father's Burial With A Lion In Anambra State (Video)

Date: 15-05-2021 12:28 pm (1 month ago) | Author: Olusanya Akinrinola
- at 15-05-2021 12:28 PM (1 month ago)
(m)

In what will come across as a rather startling development, a man has stunned people when he did something quite unusual at his father's burial.

According to local reports, the incident happened in Anambra State.

The man, said to be a businessman, stunned people when he stormed his father's burial ceremony carrying a lion.

A video showing the moment he walked in with the lion has emerged on social media sparking a conversation on why he did what he did.

Watch the video below:


Posted: at 15-05-2021 12:28 PM (1 month ago) | Hero
- titobenja at 15-05-2021 12:46 PM (1 month ago)
(m)
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END. TO WHAT PURPOSE IS A LION IN A BURIAL CEREMONY?
Posted: at 15-05-2021 12:46 PM (1 month ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- GermoDon at 15-05-2021 01:30 PM (1 month ago)
(m)
 Shocked Grin
Posted: at 15-05-2021 01:30 PM (1 month ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- wolefafo at 15-05-2021 04:19 PM (1 month ago)
(m)
The lioness is the mother....He resembles his mama a lot though
Posted: at 15-05-2021 04:19 PM (1 month ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- gogoman at 15-05-2021 06:04 PM (1 month ago)
Online (m)
 Grin Grin Grin
Posted: at 15-05-2021 06:04 PM (1 month ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- waffibabe at 15-05-2021 09:11 PM (1 month ago)
(f)
Why baby lion? He should have carried a full grown lion let see how many dead people he will Burry that day
Posted: at 15-05-2021 09:11 PM (1 month ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kelv09 at 16-05-2021 06:58 AM (1 month ago)
(m)
mental health problem.
Posted: at 16-05-2021 06:58 AM (1 month ago) | Newbie
Reply
- OmoNobaUku at 16-05-2021 07:32 AM (1 month ago)
(m)
These Okoro people, shallow self esteem and unquenchable thirst to make themselves look important! What was the meaning of that nonsense which clearly posed safety risks to others at the event? A lion is a dangerous animal, even if sedated.
Posted: at 16-05-2021 07:32 AM (1 month ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- fineboy77 at 16-05-2021 10:01 AM (1 month ago)
(m)
Quote from: OmoNobaUku on 16-05-2021 07:32 AM
These Okoro people, shallow self esteem and unquenchable thirst to make themselves look important! What was the meaning of that nonsense which clearly posed safety risks to others at the event? A lion is a dangerous animal, even if sedated.
Who is this Efulefu?. Well, its a known fact that the Igbo's are the most proud people still walking this earth. They hold their heads very high no matter in whose company they are because they know that they are the smartest and most enterprising. Trying to talk down on them will not change any facts even though it will gladden your shallow mind in your little dark room.

Posted: at 16-05-2021 10:01 AM (1 month ago) | Hero
Reply
- morganaldore at 16-05-2021 02:53 PM (1 month ago)
(m)
Quote from: fineboy77 on 16-05-2021 10:01 AM
Who is this Efulefu?. Well, its a known fact that the Igbo's are the most proud people still walking this earth. They hold their heads very high no matter in whose company they are because they know that they are the smartest and most enterprising. Trying to talk down on them will not change any facts even though it will gladden your shallow mind in your little dark room.
So you really think what you just wrote makes sense...what has being proud got to do with stupidity....if you think being stupid is the same as being proud then you are the baby lion chief de thesame level...anw.... won't be supprise afterall you comment already pick a side for you.
Posted: at 16-05-2021 02:53 PM (1 month ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- fineboy77 at 16-05-2021 05:15 PM (1 month ago)
(m)
Quote from: morganaldore on 16-05-2021 02:53 PM
So you really think what you just wrote makes sense...what has being proud got to do with stupidity....if you think being stupid is the same as being proud then you are the baby lion chief de thesame level...anw.... won't be supprise afterall you comment already pick a side for you.
Your IQ level must be too low, cos you cant understand when someone is trying to put down an entire tribe. I cant be seen exchanging views with someone like you.

Posted: at 16-05-2021 05:15 PM (1 month ago) | Hero
Reply
- fineboy77 at 16-05-2021 05:19 PM (1 month ago)
(m)
Quote from: morganaldore on 16-05-2021 02:53 PM
So you really think what you just wrote makes sense...what has being proud got to do with stupidity....if you think being stupid is the same as being proud then you are the baby lion chief de thesame level...anw.... won't be supprise afterall you comment already pick a side for you.
Besides, I had a torrid time, reading your write up. Going back to primary 3 wont be that bad. Just an advise.

Posted: at 16-05-2021 05:19 PM (1 month ago) | Hero
Reply