Would you rather marry a virgin? (Page 4)

Date: 14-11-2010 8:43 pm (12 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9
- mezkaz18 at 15-11-2010 11:01 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: bittersweet on 15-11-2010 10:56 AM
Quote from: mezkaz18 on 15-11-2010 10:54 AM
Quote from: bittersweet on 15-11-2010 10:51 AM
Quote from: mezkaz18 on 15-11-2010 10:45 AM
Quote from: hotguy77 on 15-11-2010 10:41 AM
I rather marry an experienced but not a spoilt woman who would make me be thinking of coming home early than an inexperienced virgin that will always be scared of .......
biterseet U hear it now, Virgins dont make good sex partner, let us be frank  Wink

One day God went up to adam and told him he had good news and bad news.
He started with the good news,He told adam he was giving him two new organs,
first was a brain that would help him communicate with Eve,and the second organ would help him
reproduce with Eve, the bad news was he wouldnt be able to use both of them
at the same time.


how am I lucky Huh?

Because your death was postponed for now! Angry
Hha ha ha ha ha , dont let me die laughing abeg. how U go kill me Huh?
Posted: at 15-11-2010 11:01 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- bittersweet at 15-11-2010 11:02 AM (12 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: onyiis on 15-11-2010 11:00 AM
lolz heheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!

 Wink

Posted: at 15-11-2010 11:02 AM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- mezkaz18 at 15-11-2010 11:05 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: bittersweet on 15-11-2010 11:02 AM
Quote from: onyiis on 15-11-2010 11:00 AM
lolz heheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!

 Wink
  till morrow about to sleep
Posted: at 15-11-2010 11:05 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- gabrisky at 15-11-2010 11:06 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
 if i see one today i will go for it, bcos she is more trustward in relationship.
Posted: at 15-11-2010 11:06 AM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- mezkaz18 at 15-11-2010 11:13 AM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: gabrisky on 15-11-2010 11:06 AM
if i see one today i will go for it, bcos she is more trustward in relationship.
gbam, see who dey look for trustworthy, hope she go trust U sha??
Posted: at 15-11-2010 11:13 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- sweetgift at 15-11-2010 11:20 AM (12 years ago)
(f)
its all by choice.............
Posted: at 15-11-2010 11:20 AM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- MissyBarbie at 15-11-2010 12:08 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
hehehehe i dont want anybody to disflower me here oooo...make i run comot for here sharp sharp
Posted: at 15-11-2010 12:08 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- MissyBarbie at 15-11-2010 12:11 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
hehehe grammatical error "deflower" Sorry grammer no be language oooo
Posted: at 15-11-2010 12:11 PM (12 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- richardugoo at 15-11-2010 12:51 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
too much to read no time.
Posted: at 15-11-2010 12:51 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- nhibon2012 at 15-11-2010 01:15 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
well on my own, virginity is not a pride, i believe say na loose of opportunity
Posted: at 15-11-2010 01:15 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- princedafe at 15-11-2010 02:04 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
BLA BLA BLA

TIS  POST IS JUST PLAIN RUBBISH
Posted: at 15-11-2010 02:04 PM (12 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- blazingdiamond at 15-11-2010 03:19 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
abeg y must it be the girl that is the virgin and not the guy? in short the best kind of marriage is between two virgins to guarantee 100% purity. hisss
Posted: at 15-11-2010 03:19 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- xter at 15-11-2010 03:27 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
whats so good about all dis baseles noise about virgins


what joy does it give u dating/marrying a virgin? Is it a guarantee ur wedding wont crash?





Or what about d mumu men busy chasing virgins only for dem to put it and zooom! it goes in

know what? d gal will kill u with some useless crocodile tears dat she got disvirgined while trying to jump over a fence






I thnk al dis preference for virgin is just sheer naivety

Posted: at 15-11-2010 03:27 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- mallorca at 15-11-2010 03:38 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: xter on 15-11-2010 03:27 PM
whats so good about all dis baseles noise about virgins


what joy does it give u dating/marrying a virgin? Is it a guarantee ur wedding wont crash?





Or what about d mumu men busy chasing virgins only for dem to put it and zooom! it goes in

know what? d gal will kill u with some useless crocodile tears dat she got disvirgined while trying to jump over a fence






I thnk al dis preference for virgin is just sheer naivety
let me for once laff..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha i love this comments

Posted: at 15-11-2010 03:38 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- xter at 15-11-2010 03:39 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
No wound oo bros

Posted: at 15-11-2010 03:39 PM (12 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- prempeh14 at 15-11-2010 04:12 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
yes
Posted: at 15-11-2010 04:12 PM (12 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- mezkaz18 at 15-11-2010 04:14 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: blazingdiamond on 15-11-2010 03:19 PM
abeg y must it be the girl that is the virgin and not the guy? in short the best kind of marriage is between two virgins to guarantee 100% purity. hisss
bcs una own dey show pasengers name , but we dey free
Posted: at 15-11-2010 04:14 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- seungbadebo at 15-11-2010 04:38 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
after all said and quotes, virginity is a thing of pride for human both ladies and guys, and a test of how one could endure pressure.but, it is never synonymous to faithfulness and decency. infact, i have had couple of friends who were virgins bt are far spoilt than nonvirgins.....they enjoy oral sex than "normal" sex.  it amazes me most times when men talk abt wanting to marry virgins when the first thing they wanna do on first date night is get between ladies legs. how could there have been enough virgins when men wouldnt stop at anything just to sleep ladies? my stand remains...virgin or no virgin, there are more things to marriage than this!
Posted: at 15-11-2010 04:38 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- mezkaz18 at 15-11-2010 04:41 PM (12 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: seungbadebo on 15-11-2010 04:38 PM
after all said and quotes, virginity is a thing of pride for human both ladies and guys, and a test of how one could endure pressure.but, it is never synonymous to faithfulness and decency. infact, i have had couple of friends who were virgins bt are far spoilt than nonvirgins.....they enjoy oral sex than "normal" sex.  it amazes me most times when men talk abt wanting to marry virgins when the first thing they wanna do on first date night is get between ladies legs. how could there have been enough virgins when men wouldnt stop at anything just to sleep ladies? my stand remains...virgin or no virgin, there are more things to marriage than this!
who be this, this ya suit sef, na somali U dey come from? lol
Posted: at 15-11-2010 04:41 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- veldana at 15-11-2010 05:14 PM (12 years ago)
(f)
It is very difficult for one to find a virgin in dis our present generation. people dont count Virginity as anything dis days but d guys make a girl loose her virginity cos they always believe dat without sex d relationship cannot work. but to me i dont really think virginity is a big deal. there's one of my uncle, whenever he's scolding me he always tell dat am no more a virgin and dat he met his wife as a virgin but he doesnt have a peaceful home, they quarell and fight everyday. so tell me wats difference does it make, u got married to a virgin and u dont have a peaceful home, and u got married to a girl dats not a virgin and u have a very peaceful home. But wat i observed is dat those dat got married as a virgin tends to cheat even while dey are married
Posted: at 15-11-2010 05:14 PM (12 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9