Rivers State Media Aide Electrocuted While on Call With Charging Phone 2 Months After Wedding

Date: 15-10-2021 7:33 pm (1 month ago) | Author: kacy lee
- at 15-10-2021 07:33 PM (1 month ago)
(f)

A media aide to the member representing Degema state Constituency, Rivers State House of Assembly, Osaki Diri, has been electrocuted.

The unfortunate incident occurred on Thursday, in Port Harcourt barely two months after he got married to his wife in August 2021.

According to a source close to the deceased, Diri’s phone was charging when he received a call which led to his fatal end.

His wife who was present tried to help him but sadly the electrical currents reportedly threw her away.

The source said, “He picked the call while it was charging and got electrocuted. His wife saw him and tried helping but the electric threw her away.”

Hours before his sudden death, Osaki was active on Facebook and even released a press statement for his local government council.

Friends and family of the deceased have now taken to Facebook to express shock at his death while mourning him.


Posted: at 15-10-2021 07:33 PM (1 month ago) | Addicted Hero
- gogoman at 15-10-2021 09:53 PM (1 month ago)
Online (m)
na wa oooo
Posted: at 15-10-2021 09:53 PM (1 month ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Boi2Man at 15-10-2021 10:48 PM (1 month ago)
Online (m)
Village people things! Otherwise the voltage for charging phones is not high enough to electrocute. Go check his village people!
Posted: at 15-10-2021 10:48 PM (1 month ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Felixcam at 16-10-2021 06:36 AM (1 month ago)
(m)
This is to inform you all that you can now buy Dangote cement directly from the factory at a promo price of  2000 and transportation 300 rice 19,000 transportation 300 call 08034825434 for booking and supply we deliver nation wide to only serious buyers ..Note its payment before delivery.  Call +2348034825434
Posted: at 16-10-2021 06:36 AM (1 month ago) | Newbie
Reply
- smart61 at 16-10-2021 07:32 AM (1 month ago)
(m)
Quote from: Boi2Man on 15-10-2021 10:48 PM
Village people things! Otherwise the voltage for charging phones is not high enough to electrocute. Go check his village people!
...I WONDER OOO. THE MATTER TIRE ME MY BROTHER. INCIDENCE LIKE THIS HAVE BEEN SEEN IN NIGERIA MANY TIMES. I HAVE USED PHONE WHILE CHARGING ON SEVERAL OCCASION IN EUROPE AND NO SUCH EXPLOSION.
Posted: at 16-10-2021 07:32 AM (1 month ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply