Watch Embarassing Moment 89-yr-old Cameroon President, Paul Biya Farts In Public (Video)

Date: 21-01-2023 9:59 pm (5 days ago) | Author: Mister Jay Wonder
- at 21-01-2023 09:59 PM (5 days ago)
Online (m)

Cameroon’s President, Paul Biya has made headlines after he completely forgot where he was during the Africa Leaders Summit in Washington DC, the United States.

An embarrassing video shows the moment the 89-year-old president didn’t know where he was and why he was there.

Biya’s aide kept trying to prompt him to give his speech after President Paul Kagame of Rwanda had spoken, but the old man was unaware of anything.

The president then audibly farted twice in public causing a moment of discomfort and embarrassment for those in attendance.

He was unable to deliver a speech, despite his aide’s repeated attempts to remind him that he was at the US Africa summit and the world was watching him.

The video showed how amazed the 89-year-old president was by the number of people in the room. He even asked whether he had become a celebrity.

“Who are all these people present?” he is heard asking in the clip. “Why? I did not ask for this,” Buya asked.

Efforts by his aide-de-camp to explain to him the purpose of his presence fails bear any fruits.

“Are there important personalities amongst them?” the president inquires.

“Yes. President Kagame just spoke and it is your turn. You have the microphone,” the aide de camp explains.

“There are ministers in the room. Your mic is on. You have been introduced,” he adds.

“Okay you mean I should now speak? Where?” President Biya asks.

“You can do it sitting down here,” the aide de camp answers

“Why?” he asks.

President Biya then begins scrutinizing the pamphlet that he was supposed to read. All this while he remains seated.

Then his aide-de-camp returns to the stage to prompt him but he remains seated perusing the pamphlet in his hand.

“Everyone is waiting for you to speak,” says the aide.

“Is there no one here to coordinate this?” President Biya shoots back.

Watch the video below:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsDrz-1XVfA?t=429" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsDrz-1XVfA?t=429</a>


Posted: at 21-01-2023 09:59 PM (5 days ago) | Addicted Hero
- gogoman at 21-01-2023 10:41 PM (5 days ago)
(m)
none issue  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Posted: at 21-01-2023 10:41 PM (5 days ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- OmoNobaUku at 21-01-2023 11:11 PM (5 days ago)
(m)
Very unfortunate and shameful to all Cameronians.
Posted: at 21-01-2023 11:11 PM (5 days ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- greatekaji at 21-01-2023 11:34 PM (5 days ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: OmoNobaUku on 21-01-2023 11:11 PM
Very unfortunate and shameful to all Cameronians.

How? is it a crime?? to an elderly man to fart they should be telling  him thank sir 89yrs is not here
Posted: at 21-01-2023 11:34 PM (5 days ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- vicky987 at 22-01-2023 12:06 AM (5 days ago)
(m)
Quote from: greatekaji on 21-01-2023 11:34 PM
How? is it a crime?? to an elderly man to fart they should be telling  him thank sir 89yrs is not here

You haven't said anything yet. A president of a country went to a VIP meeting unaware and fart on the process, and your here defending nonsense. Enemy of Africa.
Last time South Sudan president urinated on himself during a parade. I know you've defended him as well. Enemy of Africa.
Posted: at 22-01-2023 12:06 AM (5 days ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- gogoman at 22-01-2023 12:23 AM (5 days ago)
(m)
Quote from: vicky987 on 22-01-2023 12:06 AM
You haven't said anything yet. A president of a country went to a VIP meeting unaware and fart on the process, and your here defending nonsense. Enemy of Africa.
Last time South Sudan president urinated on himself during a parade. I know you've defended him as well. Enemy of Africa.


in few years u will get old and then be an enemy of your very self Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Posted: at 22-01-2023 12:23 AM (5 days ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- Boi2Man at 22-01-2023 03:13 AM (5 days ago)
(m)
The simple question is why are AFRICAN leaders and their aides so insensitive and selfish. If Robert Mogabe was forced out of power, he would have still be there, just look at Uganda, and we have one Emilokan running for president in Nigeria. African countries are indeed shithole countries. Donald Trump was right!
Posted: at 22-01-2023 03:13 AM (5 days ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- SWORDMAN at 22-01-2023 06:53 AM (5 days ago)
(m)
It's not a Criime to fart in public!! Its a crime when African leaders refused to step down when they are ill or old!! How can a sick man govern those that healthy that's where am having issues with them... have you had that Any African president step down cos of health issues. NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF AFRICA. ITS A DISGRACE TO THE PEOPLE  OF CAMEROON, SUDAN AND IVORY COAST
Posted: at 22-01-2023 06:53 AM (5 days ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- fineboy77 at 22-01-2023 10:07 AM (5 days ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: OmoNobaUku on 21-01-2023 11:11 PM
Very unfortunate and shameful to all Cameronians.
But you're campaigning for Emilokan?

Posted: at 22-01-2023 10:07 AM (5 days ago) | Hero
Reply
- kp45 at 22-01-2023 11:32 AM (5 days ago)
Online (m)
Greedy leaders who want to enter their grave with position especially in Africa.
Posted: at 22-01-2023 11:32 AM (5 days ago) | Hero
Reply
- angelzizi at 22-01-2023 01:39 PM (5 days ago)
Online (f)
Quote from: SWORDMAN on 22-01-2023 06:53 AM
It's not a Criime to fart in public!! Its a crime when African leaders refused to step down when they are ill or old!! How can a sick man govern those that healthy that's where am having issues with them... have you had that Any African president step down cos of health issues. NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF AFRICA. ITS A DISGRACE TO THE PEOPLE  OF CAMEROON, SUDAN AND IVORY COAST
Thank you! You've spoken my mind.
Posted: at 22-01-2023 01:39 PM (5 days ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- angelzizi at 22-01-2023 01:43 PM (5 days ago)
Online (f)
U guys arguing about fart are all missing the point which is, the man isn't competent and fit to remain in that position but as an African he is, he would rather be making a fool of himself than protecting his dignity and resigning quietly. This is so sad to watch, Cameroonians should demand his immediate resignation from the office. Such a shame and embarrassment!, Can Africans please put an end to all these greed for power and money  starting from this platform, anyone reading this should determine to vote for only eligible fit men that can actually move the country forward? Are we not all tired of this treachery? How long will it continue? Rise Africans and demand ur rights!!! Its high time! Nobody needs to fight, all we need is twitter/IG post the truth there and watch how it goes... we've been robbed for so long that it's become normal cos this nonsense will never happen in the western world and not cos they have better economy but because they recognise when something is wrong and call it out demanding a stop to it. Rise Africans rise you lots have slept enough.
Posted: at 22-01-2023 01:43 PM (5 days ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- angelzizi at 22-01-2023 01:50 PM (5 days ago)
Online (f)
I've been cracking my brains wondering why they're always campaigning abroad  Huh? Well I know they will say its cos of Nigerians abroad  Undecided
Posted: at 22-01-2023 01:50 PM (5 days ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- gogoman at 22-01-2023 01:57 PM (5 days ago)
(m)
Quote from: angelzizi on 22-01-2023 01:50 PM
I've been cracking my brains wondering why they're always campaigning abroad  Huh? Well I know they will say its cos of Nigerians abroad  Undecided


Because we are important, abroad people bankroll Nigeria.... the silly oil money can't do anything anymore.. sending money home from abroad is a big deal to Nigeria's economy... 
Posted: at 22-01-2023 01:57 PM (5 days ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- angelzizi at 22-01-2023 02:12 PM (5 days ago)
Online (f)
Quote from: gogoman on 22-01-2023 01:57 PM

Because we are important, abroad people bankroll Nigeria.... the silly oil money can't do anything anymore.. sending money home from abroad is a big deal to Nigeria's economy... 
Is it? Sad
Posted: at 22-01-2023 02:12 PM (5 days ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- gogoman at 22-01-2023 02:38 PM (5 days ago)
(m)
Quote from: angelzizi on 22-01-2023 02:12 PM
Is it? Sad


yes
Posted: at 22-01-2023 02:38 PM (5 days ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- smart61 at 22-01-2023 05:11 PM (4 days ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: angelzizi on 22-01-2023 01:43 PM
U guys arguing about fart are all missing the point which is, the man isn't competent and fit to remain in that position but as an African he is, he would rather be making a fool of himself than protecting his dignity and resigning quietly. This is so sad to watch, Cameroonians should demand his immediate resignation from the office. Such a shame and embarrassment!, Can Africans please put an end to all these greed for power and money  starting from this platform, anyone reading this should determine to vote for only eligible fit men that can actually move the country forward? Are we not all tired of this treachery? How long will it continue? Rise Africans and demand ur rights!!! Its high time! Nobody needs to fight, all we need is twitter/IG post the truth there and watch how it goes... we've been robbed for so long that it's become normal cos this nonsense will never happen in the western world and not cos they have better economy but because they recognise when something is wrong and call it out demanding a stop to it. Rise Africans rise you lots have slept enough.
…THIS IS THE BEST COMMENT HERE. ONE CARTON OF MALTEX DRINK FOR YOU. AFTER BEING IN POWER FOR OVER 40 YEARS WHAT ELSE DOES HE HAS TO OFFER HIS PEOPLE? NOTHING OF COURSE OTHER THAN TO CONTINUE LEADING THEM INTO MORE POVERTY. THE GOD OF BLACK PEOPLE IS TOO INCOMPETENT.
Posted: at 22-01-2023 05:11 PM (4 days ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kacylee at 22-01-2023 08:31 PM (4 days ago)
(f)
all these old that should go and retire and rest are stressing themselves like this all for power and position.. na wa

Posted: at 22-01-2023 08:31 PM (4 days ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply

fire TRENDING GISTS fire

TODAY'S TOP
  1. My Husband Was Chopped Into Pieces And Burnt Alive - Naja’atu Muhammad

  2. Living In The US Has Made Me Realize The Needless Suffering Nigerians Go Through - Omotola

  3. Why Tribunal Removed Ademola Adeleke As Governor of Osun State

  4. I Didn’t Brush, Bath For Days Over ‘Shanty Town’ Role — Chidi Mokeme

  5. Nigerian Gospel Singer Under Fire Over Alleged Assault Of Housewife

  6. Judy Austin Shares Moments With Pete Edochie And Yul On Movie Set

  7. Kidney Transplant: I Took My Health For Granted - Singer, Eedris Abdulkareem Opens Up

  8. She Was Burnt Alive & The Man Who Did This Is Still Free - Lady Recalls How Mother Was Killed

  9. Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman

  10. Tinubu’s Campaign Spokesperson Celebrates Sack Of Ademola Adeleke As Governor of Osun State

  11. It’s Illegal And Punishable By Law To Reject Old Notes Before January 31 Deadline – CBN Warns

  12. 28-year-old Man Caught Stealing A Generator In Court

  13. I Am Against Sending N00d Photos To Partners - Actress, Mary John Speaks

  14. Nigerian Women Don't Hate Polygamy, They Only Hate Poor Polygamists - Catholic Priest

  15. Actress, Ini Edo Shares Jaw Dropping Photos Making Her Fans Drool

  16. Lower Your Expectations On Men Of God, They Are Human Beings - Mary Njoku

  17. Igbos Can Only Achieve Its Dreams Of Producing Nigeria's President In PDP - Atiku


THIS WEEK
  1. Watch Embarassing Moment 89-yr-old Cameroon President, Paul Biya Farts In Public (Video)

  2. Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video)

  3. Massive Boost For Peter Obi As Popular Political Party Collapses Structure, Endorses Him

  4. I Am Peter Obi's Landlord In Lagos - Tinubu

  5. "No Extension Of Date For Depositing Old Naira Notes" – CBN Insists

  6. "Why I Resigned From APC Weeks Before Election" — Tinubu’s Campaign Director, Naja’atu Muhammad

  7. Atiku Is Planning To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation

  8. I Got Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar Opens More Cans of Worms (Video)

  9. Policewoman Nabbed After Recording Herself As She Forced 12-Yr-Old Son To Have S*x With Her

  10. Support Atiku If You Want To Be Elected For Second Term - Ex-Minister, Oyelese Tells Makinde


TOP MEMBERS: