Shehu Sani Reacts To The Viral Video Of Cleric Calling For Killing Of Tinubu’s Wife, Remi

Date: 22-02-2024 5:06 pm (2 months ago) | Author: onuigbo felicia
- at 22-02-2024 05:06 PM (2 months ago)
Online (f)

Former Senator Shehu Sani, who represented the Kaduna Central Senatorial Zone, has strongly condemned a viral video in which a Muslim cleric called for the killing of Nigeria's First Lady, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, labeling her as an infidel and unbeliever.

In his response, Senator Shehu Sani emphasized that criticizing the government and its policies is a fundamental right within a democratic system. However, he firmly stated that advocating for violence, such as calling for the killing of Senator Tinubu by a religious cleric, is completely unacceptable and deserving of condemnation.

Senator Sani conveyed his stance through a post on his official social media handle, expressing his disapproval of the cleric's alleged statement. He made it clear that while dissent and criticism are integral parts of democracy, incitement to violence has no place in a civilized society.

The viral video in question sparked outrage as the cleric explicitly referred to Senator Tinubu as an infidel and suggested her execution on the grounds of her religious affiliation and political position. Such dangerous rhetoric not only threatens the safety of individuals but also undermines the principles of tolerance and coexistence in a diverse society like Nigeria.

Posted: at 22-02-2024 05:06 PM (2 months ago) | Addicted Hero
- Benti247 at 22-02-2024 05:37 PM (2 months ago)
(m)
Here they come again. The North and their killing mentality. It's Tinubu's wife's turn to be killed. Yesss. After all they did it to Abiola and his wife. Heavens didn't fall. You can't blame them. They are the only tribe in Nigeria that is constitutionally permitted to kill. You can see them doing it all over the country. Animals. Let's see if they will make good their threat this time around.
Posted: at 22-02-2024 05:37 PM (2 months ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- christiano10 at 22-02-2024 07:03 PM (2 months ago)
(m)
Those that belong to this terrorist religion will not call for his arrest or kill him because this is blasphemy. Very useless and terrorists religion.
Posted: at 22-02-2024 07:03 PM (2 months ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- OmoNobaUku at 22-02-2024 07:23 PM (2 months ago)
Online (m)
DSS should go forthrightly NOW and arrest the imbecile illiterate cleric who seems to neither understand democracy nor the rule of law and charge the idiot to court swiftly. Our country don't want brainwashed idiots like him around. It is the likes of him that also believes they'll have virgins in non-existent paradise and that it's OK to have minors married to pot bellied men.
Posted: at 22-02-2024 07:23 PM (2 months ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Dopybadass at 22-02-2024 08:27 PM (2 months ago)
(m)
I greet my chairman oh gogoman Cool
Posted: at 22-02-2024 08:27 PM (2 months ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- blowout at 22-02-2024 08:34 PM (2 months ago)
(m)
Nothing dey happen. Tomorrow he go say make them kill all Christian governors and nothing dem go do am.
Posted: at 22-02-2024 08:34 PM (2 months ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kp45 at 22-02-2024 08:51 PM (2 months ago)
(m)
Nigeria
Posted: at 22-02-2024 08:51 PM (2 months ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- fineboy77 at 22-02-2024 09:42 PM (2 months ago)
Online (m)
Baye77 where u dey? Na una people o, so I say make I greet you. Just that you will never appear in the comment section of this post. Normal strategy. That said, no matter what our differences are, no matter how much I hate Remi and her husband, I will never wish them executed (Not dead because everyone must die one day). This bastard pig Jihadist Mumuslim cleric should be hanged publicly.

Posted: at 22-02-2024 09:42 PM (2 months ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- angesco at 23-02-2024 05:31 AM (2 months ago)
(f)
Religion of PIECE(s)
Posted: at 23-02-2024 05:31 AM (2 months ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Baye77 at 23-02-2024 07:18 AM (2 months ago)
(m)
Quote from: fineboy77 on 22-02-2024 09:42 PM
Baye77 where u dey? Na una people o, so I say make I greet you. Just that you will never appear in the comment section of this post. Normal strategy. That said, no matter what our differences are, no matter how much I hate Remi and her husband, I will never wish them executed (Not dead because everyone must die one day). This bastard pig Jihadist Mumuslim cleric should be hanged publicly.
I really feel pity for you though, you are so obsessed with Islam and the Muslims you can't even have a good night's sleep. You know the difference between us and you people?? You are myopic and shallow minded. When a Muslim commits a crime or an offence, your myopic brain quickly directs you to attack the whole of Muslims and attack the religion. How many pastors have buried people in their alters of worship in this country who were caught and you even read about it in this platform?? How many pastors have chained people and beat them to death in the name of healing them of evil spirits?? How many pastors have been caught severally molesting minors in this country?? Have the Muslims condemned all the Christians because of the crimes of some of them??? When you stop being your usual fanatic self and think with your head, you'll realise that you can't condemn a whole community because of the crimes of few.
Posted: at 23-02-2024 07:18 AM (2 months ago) | Hero
Reply
- fineboy77 at 23-02-2024 08:23 AM (2 months ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: Baye77 on 23-02-2024 07:18 AM
I really feel pity for you though, you are so obsessed with Islam and the Muslims you can't even have a good night's sleep. You know the difference between us and you people?? You are myopic and shallow minded. When a Muslim commits a crime or an offence, your myopic brain quickly directs you to attack the whole of Muslims and attack the religion. How many pastors have buried people in their alters of worship in this country who were caught and you even read about it in this platform?? How many pastors have chained people and beat them to death in the name of healing them of evil spirits?? How many pastors have been caught severally molesting minors in this country?? Have the Muslims condemned all the Christians because of the crimes of some of them??? When you stop being your usual fanatic self and think with your head, you'll realise that you can't condemn a whole community because of the crimes of few.
If you can be truthful for once, you will realize that those Pastors or so called pastors do the crimes for their personal gains, but this cleric is calling for someone's head just because she is not in his religion, nothing else. Imams and Alfa's do those same things that the pastors do, the news is always here, and I will never say anything against any religion because of that, but whenever it is in defence of your Allah, prophet or religion, I will call you out. Its barbaric. Open your mind, be civilized, and you will realize this.

Posted: at 23-02-2024 08:23 AM (2 months ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Baye77 at 23-02-2024 10:07 AM (2 months ago)
(m)
Quote from: fineboy77 on 23-02-2024 08:23 AM
If you can be truthful for once, you will realize that those Pastors or so called pastors do the crimes for their personal gains, but this cleric is calling for someone's head just because she is not in his religion, nothing else. Imams and Alfa's do those same things that the pastors do, the news is always here, and I will never say anything against any religion because of that, but whenever it is in defence of your Allah, prophet or religion, I will call you out. Its barbaric. Open your mind, be civilized, and you will realize this.
lol...this has got to be the most hilarious thing I've heard this year. So a Muslim commits a crime and says he's doing it for Islam, you believe it?? You believe Islam or Allah (which simply means God in Arabic) ask people to kill or kidnap for Him?? And you believe it he said he's doing it for Allah?? How about you use your own head to decipher if he's truly doing it for God or himself??? Of course that pastor that kidnapped almajiri kids in Jos and hid them in underground building, forcing to convert said he was doing it for Christ. But now, you'll say it's a lie he was just doing it for himself, but if it was a Muslim, you'll believe he's doing it for Allah. Can you see your bias and sentiments??
Posted: at 23-02-2024 10:07 AM (2 months ago) | Hero
Reply
- fineboy77 at 23-02-2024 12:08 PM (2 months ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: Baye77 on 23-02-2024 10:07 AM
lol...this has got to be the most hilarious thing I've heard this year. So a Muslim commits a crime and says he's doing it for Islam, you believe it?? You believe Islam or Allah (which simply means God in Arabic) ask people to kill or kidnap for Him?? And you believe it he said he's doing it for Allah?? How about you use your own head to decipher if he's truly doing it for God or himself??? Of course that pastor that kidnapped almajiri kids in Jos and hid them in underground building, forcing to convert said he was doing it for Christ. But now, you'll say it's a lie he was just doing it for himself, but if it was a Muslim, you'll believe he's doing it for Allah. Can you see your bias and sentiments??
As a Muslim, calling someone an infidel, fit only for slavery, taxation or death, is it for personal gains or the teachings of your religion? Who is BH, ISWAP, ISIS, Al Queda etc fighting for? If you deny them because it is shameful, why do you habor them? Why is it difficult for you guys to go all out to condemn and fight them? Behead them, burn them or stone them just as you would, a defenceless little girl like Deborah? You now sound like a clown.

Posted: at 23-02-2024 12:08 PM (2 months ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Baye77 at 23-02-2024 07:37 PM (1 month ago)
(m)
Quote from: fineboy77 on 23-02-2024 12:08 PM
As a Muslim, calling someone an infidel, fit only for slavery, taxation or death, is it for personal gains or the teachings of your religion? Who is BH, ISWAP, ISIS, Al Queda etc fighting for? If you deny them because it is shameful, why do you habor them? Why is it difficult for you guys to go all out to condemn and fight them? Behead them, burn them or stone them just as you would, a defenceless little girl like Deborah? You now sound like a clown.
Ok moron of the century listen, first and foremost, you don't know the teachings of my religion. You don't know even the first letter of Islam. At all you don't know it. You know why Muslims are always ahead of your lies?? Because we own and read the Bible! Yes, very many Muslims own copies of the Bible (the different versions with their different narrations). So if you want to know the teachings of Islam, I am the one to tell you because you've never in your life read any Islamic script. We read your bibles and your publications. Bh, iswap or whatever they are called are business enterprises, just like many churches. People need to sell their guns, so some people need to be bad, to use those guns. People need to make millions and billions from insecurities, so yes they have to make sure that some people are holding on to some fallacy and fighting. All the guns being manufactured in Europe and America, why do you think they make them and who do you think they sell to?? It's sad you can't put one and one together and deduce. I pardon your ignorance. You said we should go after them and kill them?? LoL...look at this joker... Why haven't you guys gone after the unknown (known) gun men in the east and kill them all so there'll be peace in that region??? Why haven't you gone after the KKK and behead them for their crimes??? Think moron, think.
Posted: at 23-02-2024 07:37 PM (1 month ago) | Hero
Reply
- fineboy77 at 23-02-2024 08:08 PM (1 month ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: Baye77 on 23-02-2024 07:37 PM
Ok moron of the century listen, first and foremost, you don't know the teachings of my religion. You don't know even the first letter of Islam. At all you don't know it. You know why Muslims are always ahead of your lies?? Because we own and read the Bible! Yes, very many Muslims own copies of the Bible (the different versions with their different narrations). So if you want to know the teachings of Islam, I am the one to tell you because you've never in your life read any Islamic script. We read your bibles and your publications. Bh, iswap or whatever they are called are business enterprises, just like many churches. People need to sell their guns, so some people need to be bad, to use those guns. People need to make millions and billions from insecurities, so yes they have to make sure that some people are holding on to some fallacy and fighting. All the guns being manufactured in Europe and America, why do you think they make them and who do you think they sell to?? It's sad you can't put one and one together and deduce. I pardon your ignorance. You said we should go after them and kill them?? LoL...look at this joker... Why haven't you guys gone after the unknown (known) gun men in the east and kill them all so there'll be peace in that region??? Why haven't you gone after the KKK and behead them for their crimes??? Think moron, think.
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin oh dear, you sound so broken ! Moron, idiot, fool are English words there for anyone to use, but the people following this conversation knows who the Moron is. Now, BH, ISWAP, ISIS et al are only fighting because they want westerners to sell their guns  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin. OMG ! , so who sold their guns to Uthman Dan Fodio, your examplary and role model Jihadist? Here is your circus, clown !.

Posted: at 23-02-2024 08:08 PM (1 month ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- fineboy77 at 23-02-2024 08:13 PM (1 month ago)
Online (m)
And yes, your religion will not kill them until Igbo's kill IPOB and ESN people fighting for the actualization of Biafra. Yes, the two of them are similar fights.You Muslims, just like the northerners once said, see those people as your Jihadist warriors in the forests. You are just deceiving ONLY yourself here, and maybe, Gogoman that will go along with you. Maybe until the Catalonians also kill everyone in Barcelona. They are fighting for Christ, isnt it?

Posted: at 23-02-2024 08:13 PM (1 month ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- GOC1990 at 23-02-2024 10:34 PM (1 month ago)
(m)
Muslim, Muslim TICKET.  !!!!!!!!

RELIGIÓN IS THE MOST DIRTY POLITIES, THE WEST AND THE ARABS, BROUGHT INTO OUR NATIVE REGION.

YOUR FORE FATHER'S, WELCOME ALL THE TWO CRIMINAL RELIGION, OUT OF FOOLISHNESS.

THE VATICAN AND SAUDI.... ARE MAKING MORE MONEY, FROM THE BRAIN WASH, THEY PLANTED, IN THEIR FOLLOWERS MINES.
.
 I CALL ON, EVERY BLACK AFRICAN TO REJECT, THESE TWO RELIGIONS AND FOLLOW THEIR NATIVE,  WAYS OF WORSHIP.
Posted: at 23-02-2024 10:34 PM (1 month ago) | Upcoming
Reply