TRAGEDY: 3 Siblings Die Of Suffocation As They Play Inside Car In Father’s Compound In Kwara

Date: 26-02-2024 3:24 pm (1 month ago) | Author: onuigbo felicia
- at 26-02-2024 03:24 PM (1 month ago)
(f)

The tragic incident occurred on Sunday at No. 8, Boluke Line, Zango-Kulende quarters in Ilorin, Kwara State, where three siblings, two girls and a boy, lost their lives due to extreme suffocation inside a parked car.

According to reports, the children, all from the same parents, were playing inside the parked car when they accidentally locked themselves in. The car had been borrowed by their father from his sister, who also resided in the same premises, for quick domestic use.

Their mother, Shade Silifat, had stepped out to buy noodles for the children's school meals when the unfortunate incident took place.

Upon her return, she noticed the absence of the children and their footwear placed outside the parked car. Alarmed, she forced the car doors open and discovered the motionless bodies of her three children inside, succumbing to suffocation.

In a state of shock and distress, Shade reportedly fainted upon finding her children in such a dire situation.

Efforts were made to rescue the children, and they were promptly rushed to Olutayo Clinic, located near their residence, for medical attention. However, the medical director, Dr. Adeyemo, advised that they be transferred to the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital for further treatment.

Tragically, despite all efforts, the three siblings were pronounced dead upon arrival at the hospital.

Following Islamic tradition, the deceased siblings were laid to rest at the Muslim cemetery. The entire community mourned the heartbreaking loss of the young lives.






Posted: at 26-02-2024 03:24 PM (1 month ago) | Addicted Hero
- Holopid at 26-02-2024 03:26 PM (1 month ago)
Online (f)
Na wa  Sad
Posted: at 26-02-2024 03:26 PM (1 month ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- OmoNobaUku at 26-02-2024 03:33 PM (1 month ago)
(m)
Very unfortunate. May their souls RIP. Hopefully a lesson to parents that children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
Posted: at 26-02-2024 03:33 PM (1 month ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- gogoman at 26-02-2024 03:53 PM (1 month ago)
Online (m)
na wa ooooooo
Posted: at 26-02-2024 03:53 PM (1 month ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- nikiniki at 26-02-2024 05:27 PM (1 month ago)
(f)
So that hospital that asked they should be transferred to another should be shut down! If you don't have basic knowledge of CPR and defibrillator to at least bring back a faint pulse before referral, such places should be closed down because your job is to save lives, do that first and refer them NIGERIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Posted: at 26-02-2024 05:27 PM (1 month ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- kp45 at 26-02-2024 06:44 PM (1 month ago)
(m)
This is sad
Posted: at 26-02-2024 06:44 PM (1 month ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- fineboy77 at 26-02-2024 09:55 PM (1 month ago)
Online (m)
Chai

Posted: at 26-02-2024 09:55 PM (1 month ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply