Police Arrest Vigilante Member Over Alleged Murder Of Lady In Imo

Date: 28-02-2024 9:44 am (1 month ago) | Author: onuigbo felicia
- at 28-02-2024 09:44 AM (1 month ago)
(f)

The police command in Imo State has apprehended one Chinenye Nwaneri, a member of the Umuodu vigilante group, on suspicion of involvement in the murder of a young lady named Chienyenwa Nnodu. The lifeless body of Chienyenwa Nnodu was discovered inside a gutter in front of an uncompleted building at Madumere Street, Christ Road.

According to a statement released by Henry Okoye, the spokesperson of the command, investigations revealed that Chienyenwa was last seen with her alleged lover, Chinenye Nwaneri, trekking down to his house late in the night on January 5, 2024.

The statement further explained that the police received a distress call from Bishop Silas Anoruo on January 7, 2024, reporting the discovery of the lifeless body. Operatives from Owerri Urban Divisional Headquarters responded to the scene, recovered the corpse, and deposited it at Imo State for autopsy.

During preliminary investigations, it was uncovered that Chinenye Nwaneri was the last person seen with the deceased. Initially, he denied knowing the deceased but later confessed after being transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID). He admitted to being with the deceased the night before she was found dead but denied that she was his lover.

Statements from competent witnesses, including the sister of the deceased and a vigilante member who was on night guard duty with Nwaneri, corroborated the suspicion. The deceased's sister confirmed that the suspect was her late sister's boyfriend for four years and that her sister had informed her she was going to spend the night at his house.

Furthermore, the vigilante member on duty stated that he saw Nwaneri with the deceased along Christ Church Road at midnight while on foot patrol.

The investigation is ongoing, and the body of the deceased has been sent to a forensic pathologist to determine the cause of death. The case will be charged to court pending the outcome of the investigation.

Posted: at 28-02-2024 09:44 AM (1 month ago) | Addicted Hero
- Makodama at 28-02-2024 10:19 AM (1 month ago)
(m)
This boyfriend-girlfriend thing is too complicated.Why not be single as a guy?When konji hook you you go find one ashie knack.It is safer in a way,way cheaper(no buy me this,buy me that),more convinient,devoid of all the emotional attachment wahala etc.Now look at where you've gotten yourself because of love and all the emotional BS that comes with it.

Posted: at 28-02-2024 10:19 AM (1 month ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- fineboy77 at 28-02-2024 10:58 AM (1 month ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: Makodama on 28-02-2024 10:19 AM
This boyfriend-girlfriend thing is too complicated.Why not be single as a guy?When konji hook you you go find one ashie knack.It is safer in a way,way cheaper(no buy me this,buy me that),more convinient,devoid of all the emotional attachment wahala etc.Now look at where you've gotten yourself because of love and all the emotional BS that comes with it.
That's why you are walking about with all kinds of diseases.

Posted: at 28-02-2024 10:58 AM (1 month ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- kp45 at 28-02-2024 01:03 PM (1 month ago)
(m)
Hmmmm
Posted: at 28-02-2024 01:03 PM (1 month ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- gogoman at 28-02-2024 02:33 PM (1 month ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: fineboy77 on 28-02-2024 10:58 AM
That's why you are walking about with all kinds of diseases.


Durr!!! we use condoms!! but who tell u say na so disease just full out side? oh if na so u think everyone no go don get am  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Posted: at 28-02-2024 02:33 PM (1 month ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- fineboy77 at 28-02-2024 07:02 PM (1 month ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: gogoman on 28-02-2024 02:33 PM

Durr!!! we use condoms!! but who tell u say na so disease just full out side? oh if na so u think everyone no go don get am  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I see say condom never do you something. Well, I see patronizing prostitutes as something for weak men and men with low self esteem or confidence.

Posted: at 28-02-2024 07:02 PM (1 month ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- gogoman at 28-02-2024 07:54 PM (1 month ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: fineboy77 on 28-02-2024 07:02 PM
I see say condom never do you something. Well, I see patronizing prostitutes as something for weak men and men with low self esteem or confidence.


leave us!! at least we get where we dey go enjoy!!!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes i know ur type na una dey force men to marry women just to get trouble put for house  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Posted: at 28-02-2024 07:54 PM (1 month ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- fineboy77 at 29-02-2024 07:58 AM (1 month ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: gogoman on 28-02-2024 07:54 PM

leave us!! at least we get where we dey go enjoy!!!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes i know ur type na una dey force men to marry women just to get trouble put for house  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Have a wife at home, get as many side chicks as you can afford. Life is good !

Posted: at 29-02-2024 07:58 AM (1 month ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply