'Muslims Need To Learn Manner Of Approach' -Muslim Lady Says As She Narrates How A Lady Was

Date: 05-03-2024 1:48 pm (1 month ago) | Author: onuigbo felicia
[1] 2
- at 5-03-2024 01:48 PM (1 month ago)
(f)

A Muslim woman, Khadija, has stated that her  fellow Muslims need to learn manner of approach.

In a post shared on X, Khadija made the appeal while narrating how she had to intervene when a non-Muslim was harassed for her appearance.

She said that on Monday, March 4, she was walking in front of the Ilorin Central mosque when other Muslims at the mosque began to hurl insults of a non-Muslim dressed in a short denim skirt who was walking past the mosque.
 
Khadija said it took her intervention for the Muslims not to assault the non-Muslim lady who was almost in tears.

Read her account of what happened below…


Posted: at 5-03-2024 01:48 PM (1 month ago) | Addicted Hero
- kp45 at 5-03-2024 02:32 PM (1 month ago)
(m)
Hmmm
Posted: at 5-03-2024 02:32 PM (1 month ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- gogoman at 5-03-2024 03:26 PM (1 month ago)
Online (m)
Good, you stood up for your own fellow women!! some idiot can't just look thru shit!!!! also next time she will be aware of her surroundings  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Posted: at 5-03-2024 03:26 PM (1 month ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- Baye77 at 5-03-2024 05:26 PM (1 month ago)
Online (m)
Sadly though, you really need to learn how to make reference. When you address a situation, you need to know how to properly address the people involved and not generalize. It's not all the Muslims that harassed her, neither is it all the Muslims in Ilorin that harassed her. A group of people harassed a lady and you open your mouth to generalize. How have you done better than those that harassed that lady??? Address those that harassed her, don't add those in their homes that don't even know what's happening.
Posted: at 5-03-2024 05:26 PM (1 month ago) | Hero
Reply
- fineboy77 at 5-03-2024 06:02 PM (1 month ago)
(m)
If I talk now.....

Posted: at 5-03-2024 06:02 PM (1 month ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- gogoman at 5-03-2024 06:07 PM (1 month ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: fineboy77 on  5-03-2024 06:02 PM
If I talk now.....


talk!! cos i know wetin the girl do no still concern u  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Posted: at 5-03-2024 06:07 PM (1 month ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- vicky987 at 5-03-2024 06:51 PM (1 month ago)
(m)
Quote from: Baye77 on  5-03-2024 05:26 PM
Sadly though, you really need to learn how to make reference. When you address a situation, you need to know how to properly address the people involved and not generalize. It's not all the Muslims that harassed her, neither is it all the Muslims in Ilorin that harassed her. A group of people harassed a lady and you open your mouth to generalize. How have you done better than those that harassed that lady??? Address those that harassed her, don't add those in their homes that don't even know what's happening.

Almost all of you are involve in this. Stop defending. She's right. Funny enough she\s a Muslim
Posted: at 5-03-2024 06:51 PM (1 month ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- fineboy77 at 5-03-2024 10:15 PM (1 month ago)
(m)
Quote from: vicky987 on  5-03-2024 06:51 PM
Almost all of you are involve in this. Stop defending. She's right. Funny enough she\s a Muslim
Dont mind him, that is how he goes about defending the obvious. How him think say him go fit fence everybody eye and sense na wetin I no know?

Posted: at 5-03-2024 10:15 PM (1 month ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- gogoman at 5-03-2024 11:09 PM (1 month ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: fineboy77 on  5-03-2024 10:15 PM
Dont mind him, that is how he goes about defending the obvious. How him think say him go fit fence everybody eye and sense na wetin I no know?

what are you saying!!! so bitches should be naked up and down!!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Posted: at 5-03-2024 11:09 PM (1 month ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- fineboy77 at 6-03-2024 08:51 AM (1 month ago)
(m)
Quote from: gogoman on  5-03-2024 11:09 PM
what are you saying!!! so bitches should be naked up and down!!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
How they dress or not dress should e nobody's business. If she failed any law, let the authorities deal with her.

Posted: at 6-03-2024 08:51 AM (1 month ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Baye77 at 6-03-2024 10:27 AM (1 month ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: fineboy77 on  5-03-2024 10:15 PM
Dont mind him, that is how he goes about defending the obvious. How him think say him go fit fence everybody eye and sense na wetin I no know?
In your little village, you might be the most intelligent, it's ok, sadly for you though, the world is big and there are wiser men. Stop thinking we must all accept your opinion. Trust me it doesn't matter to us.
Posted: at 6-03-2024 10:27 AM (1 month ago) | Hero
Reply
- Baye77 at 6-03-2024 10:34 AM (1 month ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: vicky987 on  5-03-2024 06:51 PM
Almost all of you are involve in this. Stop defending. She's right. Funny enough she\s a Muslim
thank God you don't know "almost all of us". The problem with you people is you think your little village is the whole world. No, it's big, and you don't know all the Muslims, but if you want to continue to generalize, it's ok go ahead...hope you won't have any problems when we generalize that ALL pastors are scammers living large on offerings?? Hope you won't have problems when we say all pastors are ritualists killing and burying corpse in their alters ..?? Hope you won't have problems when we generalize and say all pastors are rapists molesting church members, including people's wives and their kids??? If you don't have problems with these generalization, then no problems go ahead and accuse all Muslims of the wrongs of a few ones.
Posted: at 6-03-2024 10:34 AM (1 month ago) | Hero
Reply
- fineboy77 at 6-03-2024 11:10 AM (1 month ago)
(m)
Quote from: Baye77 on  6-03-2024 10:27 AM
In your little village, you might be the most intelligent, it's ok, sadly for you though, the world is big and there are wiser men. Stop thinking we must all accept your opinion. Trust me it doesn't matter to us.
I might not be the wisest man in my little village, but one thing is sure, in that little village, if you happen to be there, you will be the fool and the village clown. There is a reason that God subdues you and your ilk.

Posted: at 6-03-2024 11:10 AM (1 month ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- gogoman at 6-03-2024 11:29 AM (1 month ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: fineboy77 on  6-03-2024 08:51 AM
How they dress or not dress should e nobody's business. If she failed any law, let the authorities deal with her.

I blame that Muslim girl for supporting her  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes she should have allowed the lion to tear her apart  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Posted: at 6-03-2024 11:29 AM (1 month ago) | Grande Master
Reply
- Baye77 at 6-03-2024 05:47 PM (1 month ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: fineboy77 on  6-03-2024 11:10 AM
I might not be the wisest man in my little village, but one thing is sure, in that little village, if you happen to be there, you will be the fool and the village clown. There is a reason that God subdues you and your ilk.
subdue??? Really??? Do I have to teach you even the littlest of things??? Dude you and your kind have been second class citizens in this nation like forever. I've been ruling you! Who is subdued?? LoL use your dictionary mate
Posted: at 6-03-2024 05:47 PM (1 month ago) | Hero
Reply
- Baye77 at 6-03-2024 05:53 PM (1 month ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: fineboy77 on  6-03-2024 11:10 AM
I might not be the wisest man in my little village, but one thing is sure, in that little village, if you happen to be there, you will be the fool and the village clown. There is a reason that God subdues you and your ilk.
such a kid that can't have a constructive discuss with people without resolving to insults and name calling. Man, are you a 7year old???
Posted: at 6-03-2024 05:53 PM (1 month ago) | Hero
Reply
- Baye77 at 6-03-2024 05:56 PM (1 month ago)
Online (m)
Quote from: fineboy77 on  6-03-2024 11:10 AM
I might not be the wisest man in my little village, but one thing is sure, in that little village, if you happen to be there, you will be the fool and the village clown. There is a reason that God subdues you and your ilk.
You don't like me, it's okay, you are not obliged to , and my life doesn't depend on your likes, but boy can't you disagree with people without turning violent and throwing insults here and there?? Do you have a little misunderstanding with your wife and pull your belt out???
Posted: at 6-03-2024 05:56 PM (1 month ago) | Hero
Reply
- fineboy77 at 6-03-2024 06:47 PM (1 month ago)
(m)
Quote from: Baye77 on  6-03-2024 05:47 PM
subdue??? Really??? Do I have to teach you even the littlest of things??? Dude you and your kind have been second class citizens in this nation like forever. I've been ruling you! Who is subdued?? LoL use your dictionary mate
Islam is subdued by God Almighty. You encourage your people to breed like rats, hoping to have enough population to take over the world, yet it is never going to happen. Mysterious things will continue to depopulate your murderous religion and keep you playing 2nd fiddle to the followers of the Son of God forever. Who is talking about Nigeria with you?

Posted: at 6-03-2024 06:47 PM (1 month ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- fineboy77 at 6-03-2024 06:50 PM (1 month ago)
(m)
Quote from: Baye77 on  6-03-2024 05:53 PM
such a kid that can't have a constructive discuss with people without resolving to insults and name calling. Man, are you a 7year old???
Its a pity that you cannot take what you give lol. You may think in your small mind that this is gas-lighting, ODE, you are a learner.

Posted: at 6-03-2024 06:50 PM (1 month ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- fineboy77 at 6-03-2024 06:54 PM (1 month ago)
(m)
Quote from: Baye77 on  6-03-2024 05:56 PM
You don't like me, it's okay, you are not obliged to , and my life doesn't depend on your likes, but boy can't you disagree with people without turning violent and throwing insults here and there?? Do you have a little misunderstanding with your wife and pull your belt out???
I am a Christian, our religion teaches peace and respect for each other, male or female. Not like your religion that teaches violence and the subjection of women to inhumane treatments. We love and care for our wives, not flog them for things as little as uncovering their faces in public. Nothing you say or do will mislead people that are obviously more intelligent and enlightened than you here. The truth as is known in all corners of this earth and for ages, is that Islam is the religion of an intolerant mob just like that young girl experienced.

Posted: at 6-03-2024 06:54 PM (1 month ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
[1] 2

fire TRENDING GISTS fire