Pastor TB Joshua Miracle Compilation (Page 7)

Date: 13-02-2011 9:12 pm (10 years ago) | Author: Daniel Bosai
1 ... 4 5 6 [7]
- kessybee at 17-02-2011 02:50 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Leave T.B Joshua alone... He is one of the best pastors as far as naija is concern... Take it or leave it... na ur palava be that... I don remove... see yah.
Posted: at 17-02-2011 02:50 PM (10 years ago) | Upcoming
Reply
- ksurrina at 18-02-2011 05:55 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: enoeno on 16-02-2011 05:50 PM
see Krussina whether fake or not it's only God that knows the pple who really worship him in spirit and in truth becos it is written in the Bible that it shall happen that many will call him Lord Lord and he will say to them depart from me for i no u not some will say i heal pple in ur name i do this i do that in ur name He will tell them depart from me i don't no u.

it is not all that call God are truly doing the will of God so if u are doing well in ur own side and sense keep doing it for a day is coming in which all of us will be judge according to our work here on earth.

mind u speaking that way u think will never change them the bible says whoever knows d right thing to do should keep doing it so if u feel u know what ur doing and u think is right keep doing is for ur own good. stop proving that ur better than others we are all servant of God like u said u are cos u may think ur good and it might be worse.

My dear the bible teaches us that by the Fruit of the Spirit we shall be known. In 1 Corin 2 Paul wrote and let us to know that the Spirit of God reveal the mystery to His own. 1 Cor 2:15 says The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments,

Do you know what this is saying? Let me explain to you. A person who is obedient to Christ receive the Holy Ghost and the Power of God. This Power is the Spirit of Truth and will know everything that is of the Father (Truth). Any Servant of Christ who is obedient I know. Any individual who is walking in darkness I know. Ungodliness is not godliness. A person who claimed to be a Servant of God and is healing the way Prophet TB does is not of God. Jesus never displayed those forms of miracles which are ABUSIVE and INSULTING to the persons who are being healed. He even give them money after he claimed to healed them. This more than questionable. The God that I worship in Spirit and Truth, the Son who is my Lord and Savior who I SERVE is not of confusion. Those who are under these two should not have confusion amongst them. So my dear go and read your bible. GOD KNOWLEDGE is like silver you have to search for it. Hugs and blessings

Posted: at 18-02-2011 05:55 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- ksurrina at 18-02-2011 06:03 PM (10 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: deboalabi262 on 16-02-2011 11:40 PM
Quote from: ksurrina on 16-02-2011 04:12 PM
Quote from: deboalabi262 on 16-02-2011 02:42 PM
Quote from: ksurrina on 16-02-2011 04:45 AM
lol lol Can ANOINTING be Transfer? Poster what is Anointing? Anointing is the TRUTH of God. 1 John 2:27 Everyone who baptized and walk in total obedience through Faith and sanctified can do what TB Joshua is doing.  TB Joshua should be called an Ordained and Anointed Servant of Christ. He is chosen out of those who are called. Not even the Holy Ghost can be transferable because we ought to be baptized in the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Anyone baptism out of this is fake and false. Yes Peter gave the Holy Ghost to those persons who baptized in Jesus name only but these people were baptized while Jesus was on earth. we are not to be baptized like this.  It is time Children of God start building their relationship with Jesus Christ by reading the Book of John and stop being deceived. Funny enough there is always a Pastor at his healing to be delivered. Why do these people love the media limelight. Jesus himself always hide from those who seek him. But these MOG's love the limelight ooo. Some of these things are questionable but I am just another Servant looking at the deceptions in the Body of Christ.
If you are trully a woman of God -self proclaimed Evangelist, who are you to criticise Prophet Joshua? Seeing is Believing. He even makes donations to the poor. What have done as an Evangelist miracle wise?

Sorry my dear I am not an evangelist but an Ordained and Anointed Prophetess. Please my dear TB Joshua healed NO ONE. It is the persons FAITH and obedience to God the Almighty who HEALED all Sins from our body. Stop worshiping MEN and go worship the True and Living God. Only Jesus Christ has the Power to FORGIVE SINS HERE ON EARTH. Anyone who is baptized and believe on Jesus Christ walk in obedience then the Sickness will leave their body. Sicknesses is caused by SIN. This is the reason why Jesus when he healed says Go and Sin No More. You don't understand that is is OUR FAITH that does the work and not the Prophet(ess) or Pastors. I am an Prophetess and I don't want NO ONE TO BELIEVE ON ME. Go and believe on Jesus Christ Worship his Father and live by FAITH. The Spirit that you entertain inside of you can know that I am no longer a Self Proclaimed Evangelist because indeed I was anointed as a Prophetess but my Bishop was hating at the time never told me. So SATAN that is around you know who I was but I never know. God knowledge is what set us free from the bondage and Sins. Go and read your bible and stop worshipping man. Not even Jesus Christ we worship because he is man to us. We worship his Father the Holy Spirit. John 4:23-24. Go on live by Faith that your demon possession left you and our Heavenly Father's Will can be done inside of your life. Don't you see how rejected you are living. Nothing you touch is happening for you. Your Hatred and Unforgiveness as blinded you from receiving from the Lord. Hugs and blessings
Kssurina, you are a fake prophettess and a devil incarnate in disguise. Who are you to condemn others. It is better to face your self-inflicted HIV/AIDS disease you acquired through your promiscuity in Jamaica than your hollier than thou attitude here in Naijapals. If not you would remain childness till Jesus comes.
Hugs and Blessings


I never expected anything better from you. Come to Jamaica and ask anyone what kind of life I used to life and they will let you know. The HIV came right inside of my house. If I was ashamed of it my dear I would shut my mouth. It was me who spoke about it. Furthermore it is because it is a devil sickness why I open my mouth so that the devil who is your father can see that he is liar, his attacked on me was for naught and those who want to be heal can be heal just as I am. Look what come from out of your mouth lol lol Run the devil from you and go inside of a church to be cleanse and heal from the ungodliness that he has inside of you. The truth was spoken and you could only come up with the HIV/AIDS which was made inside of a LAB by the Devil Children. You need cleansing lol lol

Posted: at 18-02-2011 06:03 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- Tooopsy at 21-02-2011 08:53 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
It is no more a news dat indis country d man in questn is a questnable xter.So many tns av bin said about as far as i'm concernd dia's no viel on me n not on planent E can i fall 4 him
Posted: at 21-02-2011 08:53 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- ascy at 22-02-2011 04:56 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
JUDGE NO MAN ACCORDING TO HIS DOING .............PPLE JUST STOP DIS AND FOCUS ON HOW YOU CAN MAKE IT TO HEAVEN !!!
Posted: at 22-02-2011 04:56 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- chukwunwike2000 at 24-02-2011 07:49 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
only God knows
Posted: at 24-02-2011 07:49 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- joeker at 26-02-2011 12:13 AM (10 years ago)
(m)
na by healing
Posted: at 26-02-2011 12:13 AM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- carkits at 13-03-2011 10:18 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Why not leave this man alone???
or rather tell us who the true man of GOD is!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: at 13-03-2011 10:18 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- harold634 at 14-03-2011 04:58 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ksurrina on 16-02-2011 04:12 PM
Quote from: deboalabi262 on 16-02-2011 02:42 PM
Quote from: ksurrina on 16-02-2011 04:45 AM
lol lol Can ANOINTING be Transfer? Poster what is Anointing? Anointing is the TRUTH of God. 1 John 2:27 Everyone who baptized and walk in total obedience through Faith and sanctified can do what TB Joshua is doing.  TB Joshua should be called an Ordained and Anointed Servant of Christ. He is chosen out of those who are called. Not even the Holy Ghost can be transferable because we ought to be baptized in the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Anyone baptism out of this is fake and false. Yes Peter gave the Holy Ghost to those persons who baptized in Jesus name only but these people were baptized while Jesus was on earth. we are not to be baptized like this.  It is time Children of God start building their relationship with Jesus Christ by reading the Book of John and stop being deceived. Funny enough there is always a Pastor at his healing to be delivered. Why do these people love the media limelight. Jesus himself always hide from those who seek him. But these MOG's love the limelight ooo. Some of these things are questionable but I am just another Servant looking at the deceptions in the Body of Christ.

Sorry my dear I am not an evangelist but an Ordained and Anointed Prophetess. Please my dear TB Joshua healed NO ONE. It is the persons FAITH and obedience to God the Almighty who HEALED all Sins from our body. Stop worshiping MEN and go worship the True and Living God. Only Jesus Christ has the Power to FORGIVE SINS HERE ON EARTH. Anyone who is baptized and believe on Jesus Christ walk in obedience then the Sickness will leave their body. Sicknesses is caused by SIN. This is the reason why Jesus when he healed says Go and Sin No More. You don't understand that is is OUR FAITH that does the work and not the Prophet(ess) or Pastors. I am an Prophetess and I don't want NO ONE TO BELIEVE ON ME. Go and believe on Jesus Christ Worship his Father and live by FAITH. The Spirit that you entertain inside of you can know that I am no longer a Self Proclaimed Evangelist because indeed I was anointed as a Prophetess but my Bishop was hating at the time never told me. So SATAN that is around you know who I was but I never know. God knowledge is what set us free from the bondage and Sins. Go and read your bible and stop worshipping man. Not even Jesus Christ we worship because he is man to us. We worship his Father the Holy Spirit. John 4:23-24. Go on live by Faith that your demon possession left you and our Heavenly Father's Will can be done inside of your life. Don't you see how rejected you are living. Nothing you touch is happening for you. Your Hatred and Unforgiveness as blinded you from receiving from the Lord. Hugs and blessings

U ARE A DOOM SELF ACCLAIM PROHETES. U BLOODY LIAR OF ALL TIME. U ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND.
Posted: at 14-03-2011 04:58 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- harold634 at 14-03-2011 05:10 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: ksurrina on 18-02-2011 05:55 PM
Quote from: enoeno on 16-02-2011 05:50 PM
see Krussina whether fake or not it's only God that knows the pple who really worship him in spirit and in truth becos it is written in the Bible that it shall happen that many will call him Lord Lord and he will say to them depart from me for i no u not some will say i heal pple in ur name i do this i do that in ur name He will tell them depart from me i don't no u.

it is not all that call God are truly doing the will of God so if u are doing well in ur own side and sense keep doing it for a day is coming in which all of us will be judge according to our work here on earth.

mind u speaking that way u think will never change them the bible says whoever knows d right thing to do should keep doing it so if u feel u know what ur doing and u think is right keep doing is for ur own good. stop proving that ur better than others we are all servant of God like u said u are cos u may think ur good and it might be worse.

My dear the bible teaches us that by the Fruit of the Spirit we shall be known. In 1 Corin 2 Paul wrote and let us to know that the Spirit of God reveal the mystery to His own. 1 Cor 2:15 says The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments,

Do you know what this is saying? Let me explain to you. A person who is obedient to Christ receive the Holy Ghost and the Power of God. This Power is the Spirit of Truth and will know everything that is of the Father (Truth). Any Servant of Christ who is obedient I know. Any individual who is walking in darkness I know. Ungodliness is not godliness. A person who claimed to be a Servant of God and is healing the way Prophet TB does is not of God. Jesus never displayed those forms of miracles which are ABUSIVE and INSULTING to the persons who are being healed. He even give them money after he claimed to healed them. This more than questionable. The God that I worship in Spirit and Truth, the Son who is my Lord and Savior who I SERVE is not of confusion. Those who are under these two should not have confusion amongst them. So my dear go and read your bible. GOD KNOWLEDGE is like silver you have to search for it. Hugs and blessings

THE KNOWLEDGE U HAVE IS FROM THE BIBLE. BY YOUR WRITINGS OF COMMUNICATION, IT SHOWS U ARE COMPLETELY INGORANCE OF GOD'S WORD. I'M NOT A FAN OF TB JOSHUA, I HAVE READ SOME OF YOUR PREVIOUS COMMENTS AS REGARDS TO GOD'S WORD. STOP DECEVING YOURSELF.
Posted: at 14-03-2011 05:10 PM (10 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- chika12345 at 24-08-2011 02:01 PM (10 years ago)
(m)
i love Pastor TB Joshua, because how many man of God is helping people? they will tell u God bless u and leave to go home without nothing, many of our brothers in Nigeria are talking bad things while from other country pay a lot money to come and take blessing, but i cant blame our brothers because we don't even have electricity to watch TV, so how are we going to know what is going on  there. i have been watching his live service for many years now and he is a blessing to many people     
Posted: at 24-08-2011 02:01 PM (10 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- sifisonkosi at 5-02-2012 08:52 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
God is great....this is indeed a Man of God...
Posted: at 5-02-2012 08:52 PM (9 years ago) | Newbie
Reply
- CammyWhite at 6-02-2012 10:27 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Proof of charlatanry and showmanship, not miracles.
Posted: at 6-02-2012 10:27 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- dickman2 at 13-06-2012 10:03 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
ok ..i see..
Posted: at 13-06-2012 10:03 AM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- Solidstonez at 7-07-2012 08:59 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Posted: at 7-07-2012 08:59 AM (9 years ago) | Addicted Hero
Reply
- moniconyez at 24-07-2012 05:59 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: Lilliansteve on 14-02-2011 05:16 AM
JESUS IS LORD,MAY HIS NAME BE PRAISED FOR EVER AND EVER IN MY LIFE AND IN MY HOUSEHOLD,MAY THE LORD GOD STRENGHTEN PASTOR T.B.JOSHUA,AND FILL HIM WITH MORE POWERS IN J/NAME,AAAMEEENN.GOD IS WONDERFUL.
Posted: at 24-07-2012 05:59 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- moniconyez at 24-07-2012 06:03 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
Quote from: CammyWhite on  6-02-2012 10:27 AM
Proof of charlatanry and showmanship, not miracles.

BASTARD, I WONDER WAT YOU ARE PEEPING TO SEE IN THIS SITE, BIGOT
Posted: at 24-07-2012 06:03 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- deboalabi262 at 24-07-2012 10:36 PM (9 years ago)
(m)
I still believe in Miracles.....

Posted: at 24-07-2012 10:36 PM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
- CammyWhite at 25-07-2012 10:58 AM (9 years ago)
(f)
Quote from: moniconyez on 24-07-2012 06:03 PM
BASTARD, I WONDER WAT YOU ARE PEEPING TO SEE IN THIS SITE, BIGOT

I'm not a bigot. I despise charlatans no matter what their ethnicity.
Posted: at 25-07-2012 10:58 AM (9 years ago) | Gistmaniac
Reply
- moniconyez at 25-07-2012 11:55 AM (9 years ago)
(m)
GET LOST. YOU SPY
Posted: at 25-07-2012 11:55 AM (9 years ago) | Hero
Reply
1 ... 4 5 6 [7]